Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
ig ill give out my boogie read

dmboogie posted:

humalong and NLK/AA's interactions are weird, im pretty sure one of them is scum

but which one..........

dmboogie posted:

##vote NLK

rip if this is the second game in a row that you're scum who is voted out on day 1

these post combos just dont sit well with me. the first feels very, i dont rly have a good word for it, but just sort of oddly certain esp from boogie's earlier comment of "its d1 so people havent commited"

and then the NLK vote build up makes me feel like its more of a jump onto a bandwagon rather than an actual real read they have and i dont like the comments afterwards, it just feels a lil too performative? not sure but these posts just strike me as odd but im not in a great head state to explain myself rn it seems

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

tbh im flailing because not only is this day 1 it's a very short day 1

i'm feeling worse about NLK than AA but everything is vague and like 60% gut feelings

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Oh my god a halfhournokay

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

dmboogie posted:

tbh im flailing because not only is this day 1 it's a very short day 1

i'm feeling worse about NLK than AA but everything is vague and like 60% gut feelings

When you say NLK you mean?

When you say AA you mean?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

##vote NLK

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I’m here until deadline

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I don’t feel awesome about this NLK lunch and would switch but we need at least a couple more people around

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

why the gently caress is the deadline in 20 minutes?

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Votecount for Day 1

NAGA LIU KANG (4): flerp, dmboogie, Chic Trombone, Sandwolf
flerp (2): Somberbrero, xopods
Mr. Humalong (1): NAGA LIU KANG, xopods, NAGA LIU KANG, xopods, NAGA LIU KANG, Chic Trombone, Chic Trombone
dmboogie (0): NAGA LIU KANG, NAGA LIU KANG
Sandwolf (0): Chic Trombone, Chic Trombone
Maigius (0): xopods, xopods
xopods (0): Somberbrero, Mr. Humalong, dmboogie, Mr. Humalong, Somberbrero, dmboogie

Not Voting (2): Maigius, Mr. Humalong

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is May 21st, 2020 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 21 minutes.

:toxx::toxx::toxx:

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

I'm waffling on AA. I can't tell if their continued misinterpretation of my vote for xopods is real or not.

xopods
Oct 26, 2010

Well, if you want to switch I'm already on Flerp. I can hammer NLK if needed, or switch to Hum I guess.

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Sandwolf posted:

When you say NLK you mean?

When you say AA you mean?

gently caress

NLK means AA

AA means Hum

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

flerp posted:

ig ill give out my boogie read

these post combos just dont sit well with me. the first feels very, i dont rly have a good word for it, but just sort of oddly certain esp from boogie's earlier comment of "its d1 so people havent commited"

and then the NLK vote build up makes me feel like its more of a jump onto a bandwagon rather than an actual real read they have and i dont like the comments afterwards, it just feels a lil too performative? not sure but these posts just strike me as odd but im not in a great head state to explain myself rn it seems

I don't like this very much

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

xopods posted:

Well, if you want to switch I'm already on Flerp. I can hammer NLK if needed, or switch to Hum I guess.

yeah, I'd prefer flerp to NLK honestly

##vote flerp

I'm doing this stupid wow raid because I have no life but I'll check back every wipe. It's mythic ra-den so the wipes are like every 2 minutes

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

twitch.tv/whatasurprises

watch me progressively hate these people in real time hehhhhhhhhh

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Votecount for Day 1

flerp (3): Somberbrero, xopods, Mr. Humalong
Mr. Humalong (1): NAGA LIU KANG, xopods, NAGA LIU KANG, xopods, NAGA LIU KANG, Chic Trombone, Chic Trombone
xopods (0): Somberbrero, Mr. Humalong, dmboogie, Mr. Humalong, Somberbrero, dmboogie

Not Voting (1): Maigius

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is May 21st, 2020 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 12 minutes.

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

that one funny vaporwave meme song thats like 'time is running out'

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

not hardcore feeling a flerp vote but like thats better than a NL, but we gotta do something here

NAGA LIU KANG
Jul 17, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Scum making moves on me yeah?

How am I misinterpreting your xopod vote.

It was a joke, but he also made a vote on a noob you didnt like? But really you voted him because an in joke?

You look like scummy rubbish my dude.

##vote hum

xopods
Oct 26, 2010

You were already voting him.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

NAGA LIU KANG posted:

Scum making moves on me yeah?

How am I misinterpreting your xopod vote.

It was a joke, but he also made a vote on a noob you didnt like? But really you voted him because an in joke?

You look like scummy rubbish my dude.

##vote hum

what

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Hmm

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Votecount for Day 1

flerp (3): Somberbrero, xopods, Mr. Humalong
Mr. Humalong (1): NAGA LIU KANG, xopods, NAGA LIU KANG, xopods, NAGA LIU KANG, Chic Trombone, Chic Trombone, NAGA LIU KANG, NAGA LIU KANG

Not Voting (1): Maigius

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is May 21st, 2020 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 7 minutes.

xopods
Oct 26, 2010

We don't have to worry about no-lunching cause I'll switch to NLK in a few minutes if needed. Just waiting to see if I can get anyone to switch to flerp.

xopods
Oct 26, 2010

I'd also be kinda interested in lunching Hum, but no time for that today I don't think.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

I'm also willing to hammer NLK to avoid no lunch. Just a little mindboggled at his reaction to me being confused about his play and then explicitly saying I prefer to vote someone other than him

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

I'm still not sure who is what, but for the sake of getting the show on the road: ##vote NLK

xopods
Oct 26, 2010

I wanna know where Sandwolf is, who said he didn't feel great about the NLK lunch and wondered why there weren't more people around... now there are and he could switch to flerp, except he's gone AWOL.

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

Wait I need to bold this right: ##vote NLK

xopods
Oct 26, 2010

:redhammer:

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
Who had let it in?

That question had plagued the minds of all within the vaulted gates of Griffith base. To what end? Why?

Lt. Thriceburn also happened to know that the beast may only be lured with blood. So you drew lots. Then you argued, until finally drawing lots again. Unsatisfied with the results you gave up and just bled Dr. Sven for the trap. Sgt. Mighton nodded grimly, and signed the necessary paperwork.

“My understanding is that his specialization has ceased to be relevant anyways.”

Unfortunately no beast took the bait.

Dr. Sven, Naga Liu Kang Town-Aligned Miller was sacrificed day 1!

Night 1 ends in 24 hours. Ish? Try and get actions in by tomorrow.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
The next morning you awake to find the body of good, old Lt Thriceburn. He appears to have been inspecting the Doctor’s corpse himself before being shot to death, sometime early in the morning. Frozen on his face... is that a smile of satisfaction?

Lt. Thriceburn, Somber Town-Aligned Vanilla Town was shot to death night 1!

It is day 2! Deadline... is Sunday 10 pm eastern. Just because weekends are rough.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (7): Chic Trombone, dmboogie, flerp, Maigius, Mr. Humalong, Sandwolf, xopods

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is May 24th, 2020 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 7 hours.

xopods
Oct 26, 2010

Alright, so that hammer from Maigius was scummy as hell, as was Sandwolf saying he was around and not excited about NLK, but then disappearing and not responding once there was discussion about switching to someone else.

That said, it's hard for them both to be scum because the obvious scummy motivation for them would be protecting one of the people we might have switched to, i.e. flerp or less likely but still possibly Hum. And unless there are three Scum, which seems extremely unlikely, then if both Maigius and Sand are scum, neither flerp nor Hum could be.

So in my mind right now it looks like one of Maigius or Sandwolf, plus one of flerp or Hum.

That doesn't really narrow down who I want to vote for though so I'm going to have to think some more.

Does Maigius's hammer seem as scummy to everyone else as it does to me, or am I just biased because I was in the middle of posting when he interrupted me to hammer?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I straight up forgot about deadline (video games rule when you’re infirm) but honestly I don’t think I would have switched to Hum in that chaos? Maybe

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Mr. Humalong posted:

I'm also willing to hammer NLK to avoid no lunch. Just a little mindboggled at his reaction to me being confused about his play and then explicitly saying I prefer to vote someone other than him

This is actually kind of a weird post to make when NLK is literally about to be lunched or not. Like it feels way too self conscious for what it’s trying to be. If you think he’s scum why hesitate to vote?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Maigius posted:

I'm still not sure who is what, but for the sake of getting the show on the road: ##vote NLK

This is kind of a weird hammer but I think since he’s a newbie it’s distinctly null at this point.

(I can see: eh gently caress it, no one else is getting traction AND oh cool, real chill hammer)

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

I was taking a nap right before the deadline, I woke up and made a snap judgement, half-asleep.

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

yeah that hammer was like three minutes before the deadline can't blame you for that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

xopods posted:

Alright, so that hammer from Maigius was scummy as hell, as was Sandwolf saying he was around and not excited about NLK, but then disappearing and not responding once there was discussion about switching to someone else.

That said, it's hard for them both to be scum because the obvious scummy motivation for them would be protecting one of the people we might have switched to, i.e. flerp or less likely but still possibly Hum. And unless there are three Scum, which seems extremely unlikely, then if both Maigius and Sand are scum, neither flerp nor Hum could be.

So in my mind right now it looks like one of Maigius or Sandwolf, plus one of flerp or Hum.

That doesn't really narrow down who I want to vote for though so I'm going to have to think some more.

Does Maigius's hammer seem as scummy to everyone else as it does to me, or am I just biased because I was in the middle of posting when he interrupted me to hammer?

why is the maigius hammer scummy?