Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

Disagree with not putting the title on last.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
Wonder what angle is happening at the end of the Stampede match since it's on last.

motherbox
Jul 19, 2013

Closing with the Football Funhouse match is either the very right decision or the very wrong decision.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Huh, so the Stampede is going up last after all. Wonder if they'll just let the "crowd" go home after this match since the Stampede was already taped yesterday.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
I'd love an automatic rematch with them escalating their feud, it doesn't feel done by any stretch

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Gonna have some more sake to celebrate my Joshi waifu champion.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Y'all get hella high either now or in 10 minutes for the stampede

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Teddybear posted:

I think everyone's been broken by WWE booking where the interesting options don't happen? I dunno

More people would be picking no contest if this was WWE

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Shoving the championship to the undercard so the Elite can go on last. After both Cody and Dustin going over, :lol:

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Shoenin posted:

Grats to Tifa for finally winning a belt after all these years
I expect maybe 1 person get what im referring to

Ayla would be proud.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I hope stampede is the sort of thing that has to end the show. If not he's big bicep coward Tony

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

MJeff posted:

Shoving the championship to the undercard so the Elite can go on last. After both Cody and Dustin going over, :lol:

:rolleyes:

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 26 hours!

22 Eargesplitten posted:

I'm torn because I like Shida more than Nyla, but I feel bad for Nyla basically losing like 3/4 of her title time to COVID quarantines.

Yup yeah yeah this is exactly what bums me out.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

PUNKS DIET SODA posted:

during the stampede video package imo

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

marioinblack posted:

Wonder what angle is happening at the end of the Stampede match since it's on last.

I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s not about the finish of that match so much as the finish of this one.

This match is happening so soon that it kinda seems like it’s destined to have an unclean finish.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

MJeff posted:

Just openly and frankly talking about everything, loving night and day from WWE. :laffo:

WWE won't even say the words virus or pandemic.

I mean everybody's been thinking for years "what if there was a WWE that was run by people who actually like wrestling instead of a broke brained old man" and as it turns out AEW is that and it's good

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

motherbox posted:

Closing with the Football Funhouse match is either the very right decision or the very wrong decision.

How can we have another match after Sammy gets murdered?

Scruffy the janitor
Dec 31, 2007

A greater tragedy my eyes have never beheld
I wonder if Shida is a Nippon Ham Fighters fan

I really just like saying Ham Fighters

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

PUNKS DIET SODA posted:

i wanna be pretty deep in when Stadium Stampede starts

the way everyone in the business is hyping it on twitter, i feel like it's going to be bonkers

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

MJeff posted:

It's the match with the long term build

Hiram
Sep 21, 2010

Take care fella...spike your hair! :fella:

I can barely think right now but that Shida match was really good. Im so happy for her.

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

22 Eargesplitten posted:

I'm torn because I like Shida more than Nyla, but I feel bad for Nyla basically losing like 3/4 of her title time to COVID quarantines.

She’ll definitely get more title reigns in the future.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
What is this song!?

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

MJeff posted:

Being afraid of people reacting like this is why the elite members were booked like giant dorks the first few months.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

How fuckin long is this show going we're closing in on 3 hours with two big matches left that's too much wrestling after they made me sit through the ridiculous end of Cody/archer

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

Scruffy the janitor posted:

I wonder if Shida is a Nippon Ham Fighters fan

I really just like saying Ham Fighters

Yu Darvish was a Ham Fighter, she better be

Rogue Copter Pilot
Apr 12, 2005

a dead whale or a stove boat

shida best. she da best.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
https://twitter.com/MikeyRukus/status/1264382583388934145

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I get the feeling they're only putting the Stampede match last cause they're all so high on it. Hard to say if it's the right call until after we see it but if it's insane then Mox/Brodie would die a death going on last.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

The Elite are burying everybody else to put themselves over. It's TNA lite, smh.

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

:yeah:

PUNKS DIET SODA posted:

:hfive:

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
As old-school as I am with believing the title match should go on last, Stadium Stampede is absolutely the bigger match

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
#joindarkorder

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan

PUNKS DIET SODA posted:

I'm so happy about Nyla being incredible

Kinda bummed about her not retaining but I'm so glad she's gained so much confidence during the run that it kinda balances out

motherbox
Jul 19, 2013

If they want Dark Order to be a thing Lee has to win this.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

MJeff posted:

I can already hear Dave's rant starting

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
psh u can't have 2 main events c'mon

The Big Rig Brody Lee

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
Is this gonna be a 3 1/2 hour PPV or are these last two matches gonna be shortened

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

First of two main events, lol. May as well call this a Co-Main Event.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

BEAVER BOYS