Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Tactical Sexpionage Tourism
I can wait another hour for MMG to vote fuckface as long as he's going to do it, I felt like I was pushing rope trying to get a vote over the line there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

MysticalMachineGun posted:

:psyduck: every post I make gets read as scummy, what do you want me to do?

Wow, the sky sure is blue today

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

IT'S NIGHT-TIME SCUMSLIP MOTHERFUCKER

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

it was cloudy.

town shouldn't lie mmg

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream

It's mafia, I've had the same, so has everyone else probably

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Have you tried not being scum

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Asphyxious posted:

Lol where’s Bif

I'm here with my popcorn

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

hambeet posted:

it was cloudy.

town shouldn't lie mmg

Actually this is true, bloody autumn :argh:

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

IT'S NIGHT-TIME SCUMSLIP MOTHERFUCKER

lmao.

no but seriously, read the second sentence of what i said. stop worrying about what you're doing or not looks scummy. you keep raising it and that's what's looking suss tbh

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

hambeet posted:

lmao.

no but seriously, read the second sentence of what i said. stop worrying about what you're doing or not looks scummy. you keep raising it and that's what's looking suss tbh

Scumbros giving tips to other scumbros

You were meant to save that for the scumdoc beet

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

nah i give tips for free.

here's yours: when someone asks you to make reads outside of your current case, don't give your same case again and then list people you think are towny.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Cloner of the Elks posted:

Hal, please explain your genuine reasoning as to why you don't think I'm town so I can explain to you why you're wrong, so you can then turn your attention to others that are actually scum

Why are you so worried you aren't even the top of my list

You've been better now that you are posting a bit more, but you've still been avoiding too much actual reads, and your original gaspy vote had limited reasoning. Since then you've gone kind of far out of your way to try and discredit or call scum anyone who expresses an opinion that you are being suspicious. Of course you can defend yourself but you are being overly self-conscious about it, like this bit with me right now.

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

hambeet posted:

nah i give tips for free.

here's yours: when someone asks you to make reads outside of your current case, don't give your same case again and then list people you think are towny.

Here's yours, it's day one, get bent

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

it bleeds

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

hambeet posted:

it bleeds

if it bleeds, get bent?

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.

hambeet posted:

it bleeds

Not the first time Soag’s tip’s bled way-ey!

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Please sign my petition for a votefinder.org.au where the deadlines are exclusively in South Australian time

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Please sign my petition for a votefinder.org.au where the deadlines are exclusively in South Australian time

You have 36 minutes

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

If podima can't bother to wake up by 8am for his own game none of us should have to live like this

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Venom Soag posted:

You have 36 minutes

Why are you singling me out when there's still 5 other votes (other than me) that could be used? Why not needle bif?

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Why are you singling me out when there's still 5 other votes (other than me) that could be used? Why not needle bif?

Oh no that was just in response to your comment about South Australian vote finder I thought you didn't know how much time was left

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

Because he is scum, along with gaspy, who fake roleclaimed.

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Fuckface the DEADgehog

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.

Fuckface the Hedgehog posted:

Haha scumhunting goes brrrrrr

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

lol

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.

wait wat

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Tbt

Asphyxious posted:

I recommend not voting for me?

Other than my powerful intellect I have a role too so uhhhh

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream

Hal Incandenza posted:

Why are you so worried you aren't even the top of my list

You've been better now that you are posting a bit more, but you've still been avoiding too much actual reads, and your original gaspy vote had limited reasoning. Since then you've gone kind of far out of your way to try and discredit or call scum anyone who expresses an opinion that you are being suspicious. Of course you can defend yourself but you are being overly self-conscious about it, like this bit with me right now.

I don't care where I am on your scumlist but I don't actually understand why I'm on it in the first place. You're the only one with a consistent history of "elk is scum" and its weird, and because its weird it makes me suspicious of you. If you had a reason then I'd feel better but it seems you don't.

I've posted the same frequency and I've not discredited anyone except you and asp.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Gaspy roleclaimed, fuckface is saying that's bullshit

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Yeah no way gaspy has a role!

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.
Saying you have a role isn't exactly a roleclaim?????

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream
News just in: Claiming to have a role isn't a roleclaim

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Hedgehog there is still time to counterclaim and say you are the one who has the role

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

The Before Times posted:

True, but in a non-role frenzy setup like this it's a big call

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Tbt

Go back two pages and you'll also see a very dodgy attempt by MMG to sway the vote towards Gaspy through a very very dubious long game conspiracy theory

I think it might be relevant in the future

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

The Before Times posted:

eh I guess youre right, but its still pissweak what-iffing to try and make himself look dangerous to get rid of.

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Cloner of the Elks posted:

News just in: Claiming to have a role isn't a roleclaim

Haven't you only played two games or something

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Hal Incandenza posted:

Hedgehog there is still time to counterclaim and say you are the one who has the role

lmao

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Venom Soag posted:

Tbt

Go back two pages and you'll also see a very dodgy attempt by MMG to sway the vote towards Gaspy through a very very dubious long game conspiracy theory

I think it might be relevant in the future

D2 isn't long game, please don't misrepresent my argument :ssh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Gaspy saying he'd trust himself over a cop claim is scummy as poo poo - yeah, we could have a false cop claim but someone coming out with a cop claim D2 is putting a big target on themselves. If they cop claim D2 and survive the night, it's pretty clear to trust them.

Gaspy saying flat out he wouldn't trust a cop claim sounds like a scum set-up for D2, and Gaspy having played lots of mafia I wouldn't put it past them as a play.

TBT this is important