Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Goons Are Gifts)

biosterous

no you spelled it wrong sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"

Rarity posted:

No it's salt

rarity is the expert on salt

biosterous posted:

no you spelled it wrong sorry

ah poo poo

cheetah7071

honk honk
I think the reason salt isn't a spice is because it's a mineral not a plant. Same with sugar, though we do refine sugar out of plants; brown sugar is just sugar but we left some of the plant bits in. Maybe brown sugar is a spice.

biosterous

i fell asleep on this thread while we were on fight island and i slept all the way through video games! now we're in food land and that is good, i am a fan of food and especially snacks

post snacks please

HulkaMatt

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

here byob have a banana pudding cookie

Stoner Sloth

HulkaMatt posted:

that looks like a good cookie indeed!!

Goons Are Gifts

I want it right now

alnilam

HulkaMatt posted:

:prepop:

Amp

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

HulkaMatt posted:

I am now remembering, angrily, that I missed out on the S’Mores cookies not once but twice.

Jerusalem

Would you be my new best friends?

owlhawk911 posted:

people of gws, hello welcome and chat. i once won a county pie making contest with a raspberry cheesecake kinda thing in a graham cracker crust w/ chocolate and nuts on top. i was just visiting and one lady got suuuper mad that it wasn't a "real pie" and tried to contest the results. apparently she had won the last 3 years in a row. they told her it was people's choice and there weren't really any rules other than that you had to make it yourself but i still felt bad because it clearly meant a lot to her. what do you guys think?

I would like to eat the raspberry cheesecake kinda pie thing please :stwoon:

HulkaMatt posted:

Oh my God :love:

Tin Tim

Live by the pun - Die by the pun

HulkaMatt posted:

I tried to take it but it doesn't work... mods?!?!

Thank you Pot Smoke Phoenix!

HulkaMatt

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

I am now remembering, angrily, that I missed out on the S’Mores cookies not once but twice.

You best believe I didn't miss the second time.

Goons Are Gifts

if you post even more food I will start eating my screen

please post more food

Infinitum

Goons Are Great posted:

if you post even more food I will start eating my screen

please post more food

Japanese cheesecake
https://i.imgur.com/xYqHwPa.mp4

Ass-penny

HulkaMatt posted:

You best believe I didn't miss the second time.

Hello, yes, I would like to place an order for delivery.

Goons Are Gifts

Oh my god look how they wiggle in taste

HulkaMatt

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

rear end-penny posted:

Hello, yes, I would like to place an order for delivery.

These are made by Erick Stevens, an independent professional wrestler who really loves his food. They are ridiculously expensive though. Like I'm talking $40 but the shipping is also like +$15!!! But the thing is he's a cool guy, and I would like to support him other than buying his merch on pwtees - so I have been buying the cookies. Anyway, I think they're delicious.

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
cookgoons my general-use frying pan is old and warped, what should i get as a replacement

Stoner Sloth

what are GWS's thoughts re: soup and breadbowls?

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Dell_Zincht

Hey BYOB let me introduce you to my region of the UK's claim to fame, the PARMO:

What is it? Let the Daily Mail explain it:

Basically, it's a chicken breast that's been flattened to about an inch thick, coated with breadcrumbs and deep fried, then smothered with bechamel sauce and cheddar cheese and heated under a grill until it all melts into a gooey, cheesy, delicious mess. Served with chips and garlic sauce, salad optional.

Seriously unhealthy but a staple food (especially after a night out!) of many a drunken Teessider.

First brought to the attention of SA by infamous poster Pissflaps (but don't hold that against it), quickly gained a following in The Wagatha Christie and even had its own gangtag!

biosterous

that looks lethal, i would like to try one

Heather Papps

hello friend

hi gws i wash my cast iron with soap :evilbuddy:

sb hermit

Dell_Zincht posted:

Hey BYOB let me introduce you to my region of the UK's claim to fame, the PARMO:

What is it? Let the Daily Mail explain it:

Basically, it's a chicken breast that's been flattened to about an inch thick, coated with breadcrumbs and deep fried, then smothered with bechamel sauce and cheddar cheese and heated under a grill until it all melts into a gooey, cheesy, delicious mess. Served with chips and garlic sauce, salad optional.

Seriously unhealthy but a staple food (especially after a night out!) of many a drunken Teessider.

First brought to the attention of SA by infamous poster Pissflaps (but don't hold that against it), quickly gained a following in The Wagatha Christie and even had its own gangtag!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm I really wanna try it

Jerusalem

Would you be my new best friends?

I bought one of these for some family members when they were visiting once, they're so delicious and my relatives don't have any store that sells anything like it where they live. They didn't want any because it looked "weird" and they just had ice-cream instead.

You best believe I (eventually) ate that entire delicious cheesecake myself :colbert:

Goons Are Gifts

Alright so it's a ln ancient byob tradition to do this and I know it will end in wars, permas, hatred and fist fights, but let's settle this:

Ketchup on hotdogs, yay or nay?

cheetah7071

honk honk
Hotdogs nay, ketchup nay, separately and together

HulkaMatt

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

it's fine

HulkaMatt

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

also it's ok to eat your pizza with a fork and knife

alnilam

HulkaMatt posted:

also it's ok to eat your pizza with a fork and knife

It's okay to eat pizza any way you like as long as you enjoy it

HulkaMatt

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

this is ok also and honestly imo the best way to eat a kit kat. big kats are even better.

Goons Are Gifts

Ok we are entering dangerous territory here

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

alnilam posted:

It's okay to eat pizza any way you like as long as you enjoy it

What if you cut it with scissors?

Shifty Nipples

As long as it's not directly harmful, put whatever you want on your wiener (hotdog).

Ass-penny

I can do ketchup and hotdogs.

Ass-penny

HulkaMatt posted:

this is ok also and honestly imo the best way to eat a kit kat. big kats are even better.

This guy's on to something.

sb hermit

Shifty Nipples posted:

As long as it's not directly harmful, put whatever you want on your wiener (hotdog).

mustard and onions please

I mean, if it has ketchup, I'll eat it, but I will not be as happy

CleverHans
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Goons Are Great posted:

Alright so it's a ln ancient byob tradition to do this and I know it will end in wars, permas, hatred and fist fights, but let's settle this:

Ketchup on hotdogs, yay or nay?

Permissible everywhere except Chicago.

HulkaMatt

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Goons Are Great posted:

Ok we are entering dangerous territory here

I promise you that the more cronch you get the more flavor you get and the more delicious the bite is

sb hermit

HulkaMatt posted:

I promise you that the more cronch you get the more flavor you get and the more delicious the bite is

:yeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyChecker

Heather Papps posted:

hi gws i wash my cast iron with soap :evilbuddy:

same! and i put ketchup on it too