Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

LET'S GO HORNY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

HORNY SU ooooh you almost got me there

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

JUNGLE BOY posted:

I hope she cuts a shoot promo on AEW for violating HIPPA about her injury

liking it

Spiggy
Apr 26, 2008

Not a cop

Ganso Bomb posted:

Not sure if this response is actually earnest or not, but its simplicity made me laugh:

https://twitter.com/ssjkyle/status/1265365935646552065

I blocked that match out of my mind. Spear's butt doesn't deserve that amount of selling.

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
breaking news: I'm Shawn spears butt

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

take the moon posted:

breaking news: I'm Shawn spears butt

Explains your posts

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
;_;

I can't even watch dynamite w/ y'all cuz I'll be working or writing or w/e :/

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Meanwhile Swole still punching out of her weightclass

https://twitter.com/SwoleWorld/status/1265656266128588801

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
I can’t believe AEW held off from tweeting the promotional material for Dynamite until after I had to go to work.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

coconono posted:

Meanwhile Swole still punching out of her weightclass

https://twitter.com/SwoleWorld/status/1265656266128588801

No, no. They're absolutely the same weightclass. BIG SWOLE

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

https://twitter.com/AEWrestling/status/1265655698886705154?s=20

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Gumball Gumption posted:

No, no. They're absolutely the same weightclass. BIG SWOLE

https://twitter.com/LanceHoyt/status/1265660357315645442

oh poo poo, call an ambulance, there's a dead murderhawk

https://twitter.com/SwoleWorld/status/1265662232425365510

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
Turns out everybody dies includes in the murderhawk

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Nice of Lance to queue that meme up for swole.

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler

Please say they give Private Party and Janela some mic time. We all need more "DEATH THREATS".

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

:eyepop:

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

#spicybootyhole

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Tweet of the Year

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
Swole owns.

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!
Give Swole infinite mic time and make her ultimate trash talking tweener

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
can i just say how much i love Lance using the villainous "Muhaha"

you can just tell the guy is a big sweetie IRL lmao

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I apologize for this insensitive message. I'm going to delete it soon

I deleted it now. it was basically saying "big swole" about a booty hole, due to a disease. Not okay

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 16:54 on May 27, 2020

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Get the best trash talkers and make the 2nd show just a MST3K style rebroadcast of Dynamite that week. Obviously swole is the star.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

smarxist posted:

His Talk is Jericho interview recently was great. He seems like a really nice guy

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

smarxist posted:

I saw him at the last NJPW show in Boston and got to talk to him for a second at his table and he was super sweet. His match stands out to me because it was just him destroying a young boy for a few minutes and he'd be this big giant monster but he would occasionally break and you could tell he was just having the time of his life.

edit: It's on world! FIGHTING SPIRIT UNLEASHED Lowell MA, 2019. Worth it to watch Ren Narita try to kill himself with the bumps he takes. Ren is very good as a young lion at making dudes look incredible.

Gumball Gumption fucked around with this message at 16:57 on May 27, 2020

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Between that and Excalibur's story about Jeff Cobb marking out over Mara Wilson being at a show. "Holy poo poo Matilda is here"

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Ganso Bomb posted:

Not sure if this response is actually earnest or not, but its simplicity made me laugh:

https://twitter.com/ssjkyle/status/1265365935646552065

https://twitter.com/Perfec10n/status/1265656406520324096

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

So when the second show happens, what are people hoping for? I'm thinking an hour long combo of Dark and Road To would work. The only thing I absolutely wouldn't want is Dynamite recaps.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

call it aew fireworks and each episode is an in-character look into the life of a wrestler, tag team, or faction. perhaps a day in the life. it's called fire works because it's showing how "the" fire "works"

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
w/e the second show is, I hope it's kind of a petri dish where they can explore the more offbeat stuff they want to do and see if anything catches heat

also i'd love the production crew that does the filmed segments to ramp up their work with all the talent to get more segments filmed and ran on TV, all of their promos and other segments are amazing

EDIT: nm, just do this VVVV

smarxist fucked around with this message at 17:37 on May 27, 2020

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Aew 5 0

Omega and hardy solve crimes in hawaii driving a golf cart the villian is always sammy

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

I think it has to be something like an expansion of Dark with more character stuff; part of the appeal of AEW seems to be the light workload for the performers so as much as I want more wrasslin' I don't want them to overextend their schedule demands. Plus, I just like all the extracurricular stuff that they and the talent put out so just gimme more of that with another two or three matches maybe.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

2 hours of Dr. Luther

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

How about this: AEW Spark. Sounds enough like Dark to feel like a continuation, and pairs with the dynamite theme.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

hour long shot of brandi is the new TNT show

Wendell
May 11, 2003

The Croc posted:

Aew 5 0

Omega and hardy solve crimes in hawaii driving a golf cart the villian is always sammy

As long as Kenny is surprised by the villain's identity each time.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Big bicep Tony, book Swole vs Nyla for the AEW Shitposter Championship already, you coward, you fool.

A Real Horse
Oct 26, 2013

Quantum of Phallus posted:

His Talk is Jericho interview recently was great. He seems like a really nice guy

If I recall correctly from before I got banned there, his Twitter was mostly links to his NJPW stuff, bible quotes, and pictures of dogs. So yeah, he’s a sweetheart.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Lance is cool. He really loves Jesus and has navigated some of the more thornier social issues well enough by not taking about them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
If the second show was just Dark + Road To stuff I imagine it'd be ratings death. I would hope they could use it as a way to build solid midcard programs across all three divisions; right now anyone who's not in the title picture is fighting an uphill battle to get consistent TV time.

I do support more video package stuff though, AEW is aces at that (plus it's a better promo delivery platform than Person Stands In Ring)