Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Literally A Person posted:

Right? It's totally my fave.

youre supposed to compliment mine you selfish JERK!!!!

*runs upstairs to room and slams door*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Good dogs

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

The OP also has a particular tendency for discretely stashing 9-volt batteries in his pockets while a wearing his christmas sweater around others. He often encounters passing comments about both the horridness of his ill-fitting extra small sweater and the faint smell of singed pork emanating from his general direction. Unperturbed by the remarks the OP only grimaces, and with his hand in his pocket, continues rhythmically tapping the exposed end of his jimmy-rigged headphones cable on the battery leads while the other end of it is securely clamped to the steel wool pads underneath covering his sweating mipples.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
The thing you like best is the sound of your own voice/keyboard typing! Boom i wanna pizza as my prize. My address is ur moms house:smug:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

The thing you like best is the sound of your own voice/keyboard typing! Boom i wanna pizza as my prize. My address is ur moms house:smug:

I will mail you a hamburger. Hopefully you are still there when it gets there. My mom has had her heart broken so many times, she’s not a one night stand woman. :colbert:

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Dunno if NSFW:
https://i.imgur.com/iaUQKlw.jpg

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

And here's are new frontrunner.

:siren:CONTEST UPDATE:siren:

The contest will be closed tomorrow at Noon PST. I will then judge your paltry entries and declare a winner. Will it be you???

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I'm trimming my toenails today so you can expect, at teh least, on a good big toe clipping in that envelope.

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
DANGER MILL

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

I hope you had the chance to see my newest toy, Grindey the Fingerprint Removing Workspace.

But of course DM is deep in my heart.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Baby ducklings! So adorably soft and cute and playful and also they poo poo where they stand, frequently on one another.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Alien Sex Manual posted:

Baby ducklings! So adorably soft and cute and playful and also they poo poo where they stand, frequently on one another.

:3:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
i think it's spelled context op

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

The answer is "being the absolute best drat poster on this internet web forums".

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Colonel Cancer posted:

i think it's spelled context op

Subtle. :golfclap:

Bronze Fonz posted:

The answer is "being the absolute best drat poster on this internet web forums".

Those of you who are saying things like this, please continue. I also like compliments about my face and hands.

feller
Jul 5, 2006

history

feller
Jul 5, 2006

that's what you'll be if i don't win!!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

yikes! posted:

that's what you'll be if i don't win!!

:ohdear:

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

I'm not sure you realize how great this thread is. I mean, your threads are always the best around here but gently caress this one is just sooo good.

Love the way you phrase things and I especially love imagining your beautiful hands typing this magnificient prose for our undeserved benefit.

I, quite simply, love you.

Did you make me winner yet you loving coward?

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6X9tBHX_Fl4

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

It....it's beautiful.

Bronze Fonz posted:

I'm not sure you realize how great this thread is. I mean, your threads are always the best around here but gently caress this one is just sooo good.

Love the way you phrase things and I especially love imagining your beautiful hands typing this magnificient prose for our undeserved benefit.

I, quite simply, love you.

Ah, now this is a post worthy of the title contest winner let me just continue reading here...

Bronze Fonz posted:

Did you make me winner yet you loving coward?

YOU VILE BASTARD!!!! YOU WILL NEVER WIN MY CONTEST!! NEVER!!!

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I will mail you a hamburger. Hopefully you are still there when it gets there. My mom has had her heart broken so many times, she’s not a one night stand woman. :colbert:

Thats some burger

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Thats some burger

They aren’t really that good tbh, it was more about developing the technology. We’re working on fries in the mail now but the grease is obviously a technological hurdle. You know what we say here at ASSBOOB SUPERWINNERS INC., “we take pride in our poo poo usually and it’s not gonna be a total piece of garbage” :shrug:

ClamdestineBoyster fucked around with this message at 17:28 on May 27, 2020

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Playing xbox while fat

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

LAP you love the way I make you feel when I blow on your toes and it makes you giggle then I give you a quarter to buy some candies

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
When someone refers to a meme and you totally get it, but memes are uncool so you just politely smile, quietly smug to have not shown your hand.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

LAP you love the way I make you feel when I blow on your toes and it makes you giggle then I give you a quarter to buy some candies

This is so true. I never thought of it this way.

Das Boo posted:

When someone refers to a meme and you totally get it, but memes are uncool so you just politely smile, quietly smug to have not shown your hand.

Oh this is good. I can feel the satisfaction now.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Let's be serious, the thing you CRAVE the most is sending me gifts, you handsome mammal.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Bronze Fonz posted:

Let's be serious, the thing you CRAVE the most is sending me gifts, you handsome mammal.

It's like you've known me for years.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
sour candy is better than chocolate candy

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

I mean, unless you're too chicken to send me something.

Are you game?

You man enough, Allegedly A Person?

Think you got what it takes?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Chinatown posted:

sour candy is better than chocolate candy

This is a statement of fact.

Bronze Fonz posted:

I mean, unless you're too chicken to send me something.

Are you game?

You man enough, Allegedly A Person?

Think you got what it takes?

Now I'm sad because you said mean things to me.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
Rum candies.

feller
Jul 5, 2006

making FAKE contests

twit666
Nov 16, 2006

Soiled Meat
Pretty sure it's this.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

twit666 posted:

Pretty sure it's this.

This looks like my dad in his 20s

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

eating you are own farts i bet

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe