Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Same, except, that's my massive ding dong's length

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quidditch it and quit it
Oct 11, 2012

Don’t worry, we didn’t forget

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

I'm the guy who got skipped.

pisshead
Oct 24, 2007

I'm pretty sure I remember reading that decades ago.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

There's a stereotype re: monocles but inventor ain't it.

e: Well, several stereotypes.

3D Megadoodoo has a new favorite as of 07:57 on May 28, 2020

Piss Meridian
Mar 25, 2020

by Pragmatica

Flint_Paper posted:

Oh gently caress I'm 34 as well.

At this point I assume that Genesplicer is basically the lich emperor of mankind from 40k

Genesplicer died a while ago man...

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

3D Megadoodoo posted:

There's a stereotype re: monocles but inventor ain't it.

e: Well, several stereotypes.

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

Piss Meridian posted:

Genesplicer died a while ago man...

Ahh gently caress, really? God drat I'm sorry to hear that.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

No, they weren't. Better or worse is subjective, but the Industrial Revolution in the West was incredibly disruptive to pre-existing patterns in many ways. For example, the average age at marriage dropped significantly. Many traditional artisans such as weavers, which made up a huge part of the population at the time, were also devastated and reduced to extreme poverty. Industrial cities grew at an enormous rate, and the typical working-class neighborhoods with rows of tiny identical houses, many of which survive today, came into being. For those affected by it, the Industrial Revolution implied a completely different way of life.

Yeah hand in your monocle, dumbass kid, a beer helmet might be more suited for you

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

urbanization and changes in labor patterns fundamentally changed the lives of country dinosaurs and teddy bears

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

dinosaurs exist still

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Phlegmish posted:

No, they weren't. Better or worse is subjective, but the Industrial Revolution in the West was incredibly disruptive to pre-existing patterns in many ways. For example, the average age at marriage dropped significantly. Many traditional artisans such as weavers, which made up a huge part of the population at the time, were also devastated and reduced to extreme poverty. Industrial cities grew at an enormous rate, and the typical working-class neighborhoods with rows of tiny identical houses, many of which survive today, came into being. For those affected by it, the Industrial Revolution implied a completely different way of life.

Yeah hand in your monocle, dumbass kid, a beer helmet might be more suited for you

correct

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I notice the fictional child from the 2009 .gif has had no rebuttal to my post, meaning I win the argument

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Phlegmish posted:

I notice the fictional child from the 2009 .gif has had no rebuttal to my post, meaning I win the argument

:agreed:

you are a fellow master debater

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Flint_Paper posted:

Ahh gently caress, really? God drat I'm sorry to hear that.

He was posting not two weeks ago:

Genesplicer posted:

There was a time when I was a professional model.Got paid actual money, appeared in catalogs. The whole deal. But as time moved on, I lost my looks and they went with younger models. By the time I was 4, my career was over.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Yeah and he probated someone today, so unless he bequeathed his forums account to someone in his will he's def still alive

e: which isn't to say that I don't support making genesplicer the SA forums Paul McCartney

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
He should be banned for posting beyond the grave.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Yeah and he probated someone today, so unless he bequeathed his forums account to someone in his will he's def still alive

e: which isn't to say that I don't support making genesplicer the SA forums Paul McCartney

Why would a goon lie?

LookieLoo
Feb 10, 2011

Wasn't genesplicer the racist old goon? Or was that the old Chicago goon?
It's hard to keep them straight

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

LookieLoo posted:

You might be thinking of tokaii, the retired Chicago cop goon, who loved to tell stories about having to subdue suspects repeatedly

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

You might be thinking of tokaii, the retired Chicago cop goon, who loved to tell stories about having to subdue suspects repeatedly

AGAB

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

LookieLoo posted:

Probably Tokaii. I think Tokaii turned out to be, if not a pedophile, than someone with rather enlightened views on the age of consent.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Very nice.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Are you saying those plastic dinosaurs I played with as a kid were in-fact dinosaurs? Radical.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

LifeSunDeath posted:

Are you saying those plastic dinosaurs I played with as a kid were in-fact dinosaurs? Radical.

it's mostly zooplankton and algae :(

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Those are some big-rear end bags.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Grendels Dad posted:

Those are some big-rear end bags.

Gotta carry your big assess in something

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

The Bloop posted:

Gotta carry your big assess in something

Just work on your glutes, geez.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Arrhythmia posted:

Probably Tokaii. I think Tokaii turned out to be, if not a pedophile, than someone with rather enlightened views on the age of consent.

He left the force to become a cheerleading coach with an encyclopedic knowledge of age of consent laws. That's not all from the same thread, but in hindsight is pretty damning.

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

HA
HA

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

loving same

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Just work on your glutes, geez.

I'm working the HELL out of my glutes right now tyvm

ddiddles
Oct 21, 2008

Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm a schizophrenic and so am I
ha ha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

rodbeard posted:

He left the force to become a cheerleading coach with an encyclopedic knowledge of age of consent laws. That's not all from the same thread, but in hindsight is pretty damning.

HA
HA