Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

That drawing deserves to be in the OP.

Edit: For the new page.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Rich Evans created Rem Lazar, but who created Rich Evans?

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

mallratcal posted:

That drawing deserves to be in the OP.

Edit: For the new page.

it really does

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

Cubone posted:

Arizona is ORder of the Phoenix lol

dumb. good dumb joke

e:
to clarify, I am laughing because phoenix is the capital of arizona and not because I think arizonians like the 5th harry potter movie way too much

Also New Mexico is the state with the 5th HP movie on it, but you're right that the word "Phoenix" was printed within a few hundred miles of Phoenix, AZ.

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Wicker Man posted:

Rich Evans created Rem Lazar, but who created Rich Evans?

rich evans is the tom bombadil of red letter media

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Master at work.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DRa7D0UnkI

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!
Honestly shocked that California watched the poo poo out of Green Lantern

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

I can honestly say this is my favorite of his work.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

PostNouveau posted:

I can honestly say this is my favorite of his work.

Always a virtuoso of examining human perception and its relation to the material world, Lynch confronts us with a conjuncture of a sink and a urinal that gives us a shocking glimpse into the semiotic contradiction we all are living. The objective reality is that there is no difference between a sink and a urinal outside of the difference we choose to ascribe to them, not as individuals, but as a collective.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Paladinus posted:

Always a virtuoso of examining human perception and its relation to the material world, Lynch confronts us with a conjuncture of a sink and a urinal that gives us a shocking glimpse into the semiotic contradiction we all are living. The objective reality is that there is no difference between a sink and a urinal outside of the difference we choose to ascribe to them, not as individuals, but as a collective.

im jealous of the price he probly paid for that piece of property :( i wish i lived on a hill in california

(stfu i dont give a gently caress about soil erosion and traffic)

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Wisconsin obviously very confused by that movie's title.

Automata 10 Pack
Jun 21, 2007

Ten games published by Automata, on one cassette

DoctorStrangelove posted:

Wisconsin obviously very confused by that movie's title.

it’s true, we’re stupid

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Paladinus posted:

Also all his movies and TV shows suck rear end so this 2-minute youtube without any pretentious bullshit is automatically better than them.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

PostNouveau posted:

Also all his movies and TV shows suck rear end

The worst post I have ever seen in my life

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Not even luchajones has made a post so wrong

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

I stay up late :coffee:

Grimey Drawer

Arbite posted:

Covered by piss I guess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuE14Rc8gNU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Quantum of Phallus posted:

The worst post I have ever seen in my life

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Pham Nuwen posted:

Also New Mexico is the state with the 5th HP movie on it, but you're right that the word "Phoenix" was printed within a few hundred miles of Phoenix, AZ.

well

that's embarrassing

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

PostNouveau posted:

Also all his movies and TV shows suck rear end so this 2-minute youtube without any pretentious bullshit is automatically better than them.

:cursed:

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Uodating the notable thread hatreds list: jenny, david lynch

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

No Mods No Masters posted:

Uodating the notable thread hatreds list: jenny, david lynch

Culkin :argh:

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Honestly, what a thoughtful gift for page 420

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

PostNouveau posted:

david lynch please go on quibi

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

I've liked all the david lynch movies I've seen but I did not enjoy what I saw of twin peaks season 3 at all -- actually scratch that, I loved that one episode with the nuclear bomb and the weird stuff and it was actually surreal and creepy and was what I wished the rest of the show was.

I just needed to let that opinion out!! I'm the one person who couldn't stand season 3!

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

This needs to be framed and added to the BotW hall of fame.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I've seen a lot of rlm caricatures and on occasion they genuinely do need to label the characters but you perfectly captured rich evans scowl, his diabetes, dare I say you captured his charm. Bravo.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
i wish i could take credit but i didnt draw it i stole it from that twitter thread posted on the last page :( sory

https://twitter.com/TheDapperZombie/status/1265791219902357504

he has other drawings but they're not as funny, it seems like hes genuinely trying to improve and not just make weird scrawlings of cult icons

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I strongly condemn the vile posts besmirching the sanctity of the page 420 (the weed page) with unfounded allegations against the esteemed director David Lynch and his artistic output.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

bring back old gbs posted:

i wish i could take credit but i didnt draw it i stole it from that twitter thread posted on the last page :( sory

https://twitter.com/TheDapperZombie/status/1265791219902357504

he has other drawings but they're not as funny, it seems like hes genuinely trying to improve and not just make weird scrawlings of cult icons

Stolen valour!

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Victis posted:

JFC lol goons don't understand jokes

Parasite being #1 in Alabama is :kiss:

You loving look my avatar in the eye and say that there's no way Texans would fall over each other to watch Movie 43 a hundred times a day.

:shepface:

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

bring back old gbs posted:

it seems like hes genuinely trying to improve
bastard.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Guess we're giving this Dark Universe thing another shot?

https://twitter.com/Variety/status/1266477225794318336

Cubone
May 26, 2011

PostNouveau posted:

you got me all excited

quote:

However, the studio reassessed after “The Mummy” with Tom Cruise misfired, and decided to move forward with filmmaker-driven projects based on the monsters’ legacies, focusing on what made the characters endure over time. Instead of prescribing a mandate that the films be part of a larger scheme, Universal loosened those restrictions and open-sourced to filmmakers to create their own unique stories.
booooo! we want dumb trash!

Cubone
May 26, 2011

dracula untold ended with a character saying "let the games begin!" and a sequel hook for the dark universe but nobody knows that because nobody saw it
universal quietly downplayed the connections after the movie flopped in order to build the REAL launch of the dark universe: the mummy uh oh oh noooooo

a dream too beautiful to be...

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Cubone posted:

you got me all excited

booooo! we want dumb trash!

Oh thank god, now ALL the classic monsters can explore what made them endure over time: Meeting Abbott and Costello

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Cubone posted:

dracula untold ended with a character saying "let the games begin!" and a sequel hook for the dark universe but nobody knows that because nobody saw it
universal quietly downplayed the connections after the movie flopped in order to build the REAL launch of the dark universe: the mummy uh oh oh noooooo

a dream too beautiful to be...

Hey I saw it! And it was Charles Dance!

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
We did not want to limit an artist's creative vision, so they are now free to make the movie about a man covered in hair that they dreamed of making.

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009

Schweinhund posted:

We did not want to limit an artist's creative vision, so they are now free to make the movie about a man covered in hair that they dreamed of making.

Unless they hire the Lycan Colony guy I don't give a poo poo.

luchajones
Jan 28, 2018

I have no beard, and I must scream

PostNouveau posted:

I hope he is masturbating while standing in gamma rays and becomes the wolfman.

Most werewolf movies suck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

im a fraud. a hack, even