Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khanstant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
i see no reason I can't vote in my own game...

code:
tell the goblin it has beautiful froggy hair

biosterous

tell the goblin it has one heart-shaped eyepatch and one spade-shaped eyepatch

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

tell the goblin good morning and that i love it no matter what

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

owlhawk911

i lookin like solid snake
k lookin like an anime elf
n lookin piratical
t on that good poo poo
what nice teeth h has

it is hard to remember if the goblin's head is e or h. h's toothy grin is very familiar, but if it didn't have beautiful froggy hair before it wishes it did now

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
keep the question mark face, our goblin should be :iiam:

also this thread owns hard.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Heather Papps

hello friend

magic cactus posted:

also this thread owns hard.

i have never seen a gear shift this drastic in recent memory

glad i re read the op

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Khanstant

owlhawk911

we are beautiful

post!

Tann

Try to think... do we have any goblin friends who have a place we can crash at?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Are those Kermit eyes?

sniper4625

Loyal to the hEnd
Stab finger with spearhand, squatters rights

biosterous

grab leg-snack from under sheet

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Shifty Nipples

yeah use the stab hand to fend off the oppressor

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

STING 64

poke the landlord ! !

owlhawk911

that "stab hand" is clearly a cursor you philistines. i still say we use it to post, anything, anywhere :justpost:

nut

:f5:

Heather Papps

hello friend

try stick thread/change title?

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
i find the best way to fend off the rent collector is to say the gently caress word

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

I turned this into a SomethingAwful-friendly avatar if you would like to have it.

Khanstant

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

I turned this into a SomethingAwful-friendly avatar if you would like to have it.

I've got a bunch of individual characters saved out, usually with a transparent background, if anybody ever wanted one to use for something or just to see what the rest of some goblin that got mostly covered up by someone else has going on. I always draw the full character before erasing or masking off overlapping ppl.

Update incoming, I had actually planned on giving these each individual pages, but after trying that with my instagram-path, it can be a bit overwhelming and slows me down. For here I think I'll plan on smaller updates, so I won't be able to use all valid commands, but hopefully be easier to do just a couple pages at a time.

p.s. that creature probably would've killed us and technically we are the ones who gave the home to the not-mouse, who deuced out after our goblin smoked the math shapes. but it could always make a comeback later.

Khanstant fucked around with this message at 06:18 on Jun 10, 2020

Stooge

gobbo should join a tenants union

Khanstant

I was hoping to get further than this tonight but I didn't!

Khanstant

Stooge posted:

gobbo should join a tenants union

Gobs love joining anything, so it's not out of the question. I should note now that technically our goblins are not especially possessive about spaces/property*. Like, if you came home after work and found someone else sleeping in your bed or living in your house, you'd probably take issue with it. A goblin understands an empty house is both useless, and belongs to nobody -- obviously, since there is nobody there using it. Capitalisks are technically allowed in Corpses Christi, at least in this era, but entering a landlord-tenency relationship with a goblin will often be more trouble than it's worth. A goblin will happily pay rent, but it's unlikely they will pay the right amount, currency, or even person. A goblin might pay too much rent, using a horrible currency, before they've even agreed to lease a place and suddenly you're crushed to death under a pile of solid gold lootcrates.

Our goblin was only evicted because of our fourth-wall intervention.

*exceptions made when a goblin has started to incorporate something into its body or being

owlhawk911

Khanstant posted:

Gobs love joining anything, so it's not out of the question. I should note now that technically our goblins are not especially possessive about spaces/property*. Like, if you came home after work and found someone else sleeping in your bed or living in your house, you'd probably take issue with it. A goblin understands an empty house is both useless, and belongs to nobody -- obviously, since there is nobody there using it. Capitalisks are technically allowed in Corpses Christi, at least in this era, but entering a landlord-tenency relationship with a goblin will often be more trouble than it's worth. A goblin will happily pay rent, but it's unlikely they will pay the right amount, currency, or even person. A goblin might pay too much rent, using a horrible currency, before they've even agreed to lease a place and suddenly you're crushed to death under a pile of solid gold lootcrates.

Our goblin was only evicted because of our fourth-wall intervention.

*exceptions made when a goblin has started to incorporate something into its body or being

i am a trash/crime goblin and my favourite thing to join is revolutions

anyways we should tickle that lil citrus fellow there with the appendage

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
appendage has a hole so it can accept bubble fluid to function as a magic bubble wand that can capture the lemon fella

alnilam

vote "not even here now" on the flyer

ty manifisto

STING 64

YES

nut

gobbo should kiss the window mouth on the wall

Twenty Four

Wanted to say that this is weird in a really good way. When I don't quite understand something but there has obviously been a lot of thought put into it, with a unique worldbuilding or setting, it fills me with intrigue.

Basically, I'm enjoying it all.

Stooge

Twenty Four posted:

Wanted to say that this is weird in a really good way. When I don't quite understand something but there has obviously been a lot of thought put into it, with a unique worldbuilding or setting, it fills me with intrigue.

Agreed.

I can't believe that they thought of "goblin tenant union" lore

Heather Papps

hello friend

nut posted:

gobbo should kiss the window mouth on the wall

also give the punctured appendage a big hug

STING 64

clearly just fill the hole with an amphibian

owlhawk911

Twenty Four posted:

i feel like i understand goblin honey better than i do the sick world i was born into

Khanstant

STING 64

let's dig around some trash for our goblin friend

Twenty Four

Hmm, the window closed up, the sign isn't there anymore, and our goblin took off! If Limoen is going places, maybe we should follow him? He might know where our goblin went, or just be a cool new friend!

Khanstant

plain map for reference:

kind of a boring place to leave off, I know. I didn't even mean to make it an overhead map like this, I just got carried away. We are the gold star. I have an idea of what the buildings are supposed to be, I have a feeling we'll find our goblin wherever we go. If you've got a question about an area, ask and I'll answer. Essentially we're just picking a trash deposit to teleport to, consider this our fast travel system.

Stoner Sloth

L, 6 looks like it might be an interesting place to get the lay of the land plus looks like it has an interesting way up and down from it imo

also

>befriend Limoen!!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

owlhawk911

Stoner Sloth posted:

L, 6 looks like it might be an interesting place to get the lay of the land plus looks like it has an interesting way up and down from it imo

also

>befriend Limoen!!

i'm real into the g4 complex but i think you're right