Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
I have a persian thing tattooed on my arm cause I like it, and I don't have a super deep meaning attached to it aside being persian. I feel you bird and rose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreshFeesh
Jun 3, 2007

Drum Solo

:allears:

It’s been said before but certainly worth saying again: those are awesome, you are awesome.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

I mean this sincerely, as a guy with no tattoos:
No one putting ink on their own skin owes anyone an explanation for what it means. I occasionally have questions for tattooed friends, but if someone I meet doesn't want to put in the labor to explain their tattoo is about, what business is it of mine? I try to keep questions about tattoos to people I can describe as acquaintances or friends, literally no one standing on line at a convince store owes people they never spoke to before explanations about the body art they choose to curate.
Again, just my two cents. It probably didn't need saying, but it's on topic?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Glenn Quebec posted:

I have a persian thing tattooed on my arm cause I like it, and I don't have a super deep meaning attached to it aside being persian. I feel you bird and rose.

I have a Triforce on my wrist my dad bought for me when I got out of rehab 11 years ago on the 28th of June, I have a tattoo of Piglet blowing dandelions because my son's nickname was piggy puff when he was born and I have a bobomb on my middle finger of my right hand, because I am an anarchist and I like Mario

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Glenn Quebec posted:

:lmao:

And thanks pals. I've made plenty of decisions I regret over the last ten years but I'm still hundo p with the tattoos :buddy:

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

And thanks pals. I've made plenty of decisions I regret over the last ten years but I'm still hundo p with the tattoos :buddy:

The only way they could be more perfect is if they were somehow a squid, crab, fish or uh... coral? Anyways yeah great.

I’m stuck in quarantine in Naples with bad WiFi so just imagine me but harrier and getting fatter from decent room service Italian food.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

The line work and abstraction makes them look really classy and timeless, unlike a lot of tattoos, that show up in another thread.

My favorite tattoo is the Space Needle I have on my shoulder blade, if a million Texans can be proud of their dumb birthplace, I can be proud of mine, it's also objectively my best tattoo.

LingcodKilla posted:

The only way they could be more perfect is if they were somehow a squid, crab, fish or uh... coral? Anyways yeah great.

I’m stuck in quarantine in Naples with bad WiFi so just imagine me but harrier and getting fatter from decent room service Italian food.

That sounds nice, they're talking about flying someone in my office of 3 out to Guam, and the quarantine situation out there sounds dire. Glad yours is pretty humane (sucks about the wifi).

I'm in charge of the office so I can send anyone I want, but I'm the only non-married no kids dude, and I can't really justify ripping one of my guys away from his family for a month.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Elviscat posted:

The line work and abstraction makes them look really classy and timeless, unlike a lot of tattoos, that show up in another thread.

My favorite tattoo is the Space Needle I have on my shoulder blade, if a million Texans can be proud of their dumb birthplace, I can be proud of mine, it's also objectively my best tattoo.

That sounds nice, they're talking about flying someone in my office of 3 out to Guam, and the quarantine situation out there sounds dire. Glad yours is pretty humane (sucks about the wifi).

I'm in charge of the office so I can send anyone I want, but I'm the only non-married no kids dude, and I can't really justify ripping one of my guys away from his family for a month.

Thanks for being human(ask the guys maybe you get a volunteer).

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Elviscat posted:

I dig it! As well as his skeleton buddy. :3:

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

LingcodKilla posted:

Thanks for being human(ask the guys maybe you get a volunteer).

They're not interested, I'll go if I have to, but I know the dudes in Guam, and I think we'll be able to facilitate a transfer of equipment and knowledge to them so they can do the job, I won't have to fly out and everyone will win. My counterparts are good people.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I dig it! As well as his skeleton buddy. :3:

Thank you! Skelly, the avatar of my favorite 40yo punk band, is relevant again thanks to the power of puns.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

They still legit. Would wear that mask.

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I am already well familiar with how good your hair is so I have not commented on it recently but Chicken you have excellent hair.

Thank you! I'm dealing with some weight gain and breakup related confidence problems so this was a really welcome boost 💜

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I took a picture of my tattoos because while they are not new acquisitions I have not taken a nice picture of them in several years and while they have not changed much I have! :toot:

sometimes people ask me what they mean and I say "I just really like birds." and they look at me like they're waiting for more and I add "and roses." Sometimes this helps. Sometimes it doesn't.

Dude I'm so jealous of those tats. Looks amazing!! And I'm usually one that likes a lot of color but the all black look is so cool.

Elviscat posted:

Thank you! Skelly, the avatar of my favorite 40yo punk band, is relevant again thanks to the power of puns.

Ha I hadn't seen that Social Distortion mask till now, that's great. Sweet space needle and skelefriend :hfive:

Moo the cow
Apr 30, 2020

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

Thank you! I'm dealing with some weight gain and breakup related confidence problems so this was a really welcome boost 💜

I can't imagine how a little puppy fat would affect your lovely eyes, or how a break-up would affect your great personality??

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I took a picture of my tattoos because while they are not new acquisitions I have not taken a nice picture of them in several years and while they have not changed much I have! :toot:

sometimes people ask me what they mean and I say "I just really like birds." and they look at me like they're waiting for more and I add "and roses." Sometimes this helps. Sometimes it doesn't.

Pouring one out for the Legacy of Kain glyph. :D Seriously though, those look great!

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Playing with my makeup again. I found my brown eyeliner i think it turned out pretty nice. Nothing too fancy nice for work

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

And you are consistently kind and supportive of every goon that posts here and I love that! However I can't help but notice your monitor's off, you might wanna... hit that button there...

I have NEVER understood that joke hahahahahahhaha

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I'm too much of a coward to get my own tattoos but I am a great admirer of them in others.

Had to go into the office for the first time in ages the other day so here's me venturing out into the world, outlaw style.

And here's me today, pretending to be slightly kempt (most of my hair ended up under my collar when I pulled a shirt on and I kind of dig the look)

I'm genuinely looking forward to going full grey (which if the rest of my family is anything to go by will probably be this time next year). Totally gonna rock the Santa look the first chance I get.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

docbeard posted:

And here's me today, pretending to be slightly kempt (most of my hair ended up under my collar when I pulled a shirt on and I kind of dig the look)

I'm genuinely looking forward to going full grey (which if the rest of my family is anything to go by will probably be this time next year). Totally gonna rock the Santa look the first chance I get.

I love this look and it goes great with your username :allears:

Teagan posted:

I have NEVER understood that joke hahahahahahhaha

:lmao: sorry. "Turn on your monitor" is the goon version of "I'm rubber you're glue" (because whatever you're saying is being addressed to your reflection, you see) so you told me I was nice and awesome and one of your favorites and I told you to turn your monitor on :3:

Moo the cow posted:

I can't imagine how a little puppy fat would affect your lovely eyes, or how a break-up would affect your great personality??

:yeah:

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

docbeard posted:

I'm too much of a coward to get my own tattoos but I am a great admirer of them in others.

Had to go into the office for the first time in ages the other day so here's me venturing out into the world, outlaw style.

You must get/make yourself a wizard staff and some smoke bombs.
Walk around town and through forest trails, looking contemplative and wise.
If anyone acknowledges you, throw down a smoke bomb and disappear.

FreshFeesh
Jun 3, 2007

Drum Solo
Not apropos of anything specifically in this thread, I know there's a lot going on in the world and many people are having a tough time of things. If anyone needs or wants to talk, to vent, or to just have someone listen to them, I'm more than happy to help and to make myself available.

Please feel free to reach out here on the forums via PM, or email (goons@poeticsonline.net), or Snapchat (FreshFeesh), or Signal, or many other means.

We're all in this together and I hope in some small way I can help others weather the storm and know that they are being heard.

You are all awesome people and deserve all the best.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

:lmao: sorry. "Turn on your monitor" is the goon version of "I'm rubber you're glue" (because whatever you're saying is being addressed to your reflection, you see) so you told me I was nice and awesome and one of your favorites and I told you to turn your monitor on :3:

zomg, so much makes sense now. Thanks :glomp:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

docbeard posted:

Hodor

Hodor

Hodor (Hodor)

Hodor (Hodor). Hodor.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

im sorry

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Lmao

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

i'm approaching 40, this is definitely bitch fat not puppy fat.

quarantine does seem to agree with my hair if not my waistband.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Everyone is approaching 40 unless they die or have already got there.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

docbeard posted:

What's it like being Mark Hamill's Jedi son?

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

FreshFeesh posted:

Not apropos of anything specifically in this thread, I know there's a lot going on in the world and many people are having a tough time of things. If anyone needs or wants to talk, to vent, or to just have someone listen to them, I'm more than happy to help and to make myself available.

Please feel free to reach out here on the forums via PM, or email (goons@poeticsonline.net), or Snapchat (FreshFeesh), or Signal, or many other means.

We're all in this together and I hope in some small way I can help others weather the storm and know that they are being heard.

You are all awesome people and deserve all the best.

Just FYI, putting your email address in spoiler tags doesn't secure anything. It just highlights the text in black and turns the text white when you mouse over it:

A bot scraping the page to harvest email addresses is looking there, not at the post itself.

FreshFeesh
Jun 3, 2007

Drum Solo
I appreciate that; I know how bots/scrapers work :) Just a habit from ages on by.

One of the reasons I used a specific/dedicated mail alias

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

What's it like being Mark Hamill's Jedi son?

Well, like him I've been living in a cave so I can't make any new-trilogy-related jokes.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Sid Vicious posted:

Just had it made by a local craftsperson

Can I commission one from them? I really want one of those drat shirts.

Actually, I would want like five, I know a ton of people who would also love that.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Can I commission one from them? I really want one of those drat shirts.

Actually, I would want like five, I know a ton of people who would also love that.

As far as I know it was an iron on, I can see if I can get the graphic she made of it for her printer if you're interested!

Maalady
Dec 15, 2016

gaslighting sack of shit cat

Sid Vicious posted:

As far as I know it was an iron on, I can see if I can get the graphic she made of it for her printer if you're interested!

I'd be interested in this too! What an excellent design.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I've reached out to her, if she sends me I'll toss it on Google for everyone

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Apparently she just used this

Moo the cow
Apr 30, 2020

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

i'm approaching 40, this is definitely bitch fat not puppy fat.

quarantine does seem to agree with my hair if not my waistband.

We're going to need some form of ID, Ma'am, because you're clearly only 30.

Horsey McHorseface
Jun 5, 2017

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Your tats are rad, and so are you. Birdmod best mod :3:

Pastry of the Year posted:

Everyone is approaching 40 unless they die or have already got there.

Wait... I'm still a couple of years away from 30... am I babygoon?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Horsey McHorseface posted:

Your tats are rad, and so are you. Birdmod best mod :3:

Wait... I'm still a couple of years away from 30... am I babygoon?

Regdate is but a number bb