Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

started reading the thread again when i realized immediately that ive ALMOST forgotten enough about it for it to feel super fresh again and stopped reading

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
Saw rumors on twitter yesterday that Bloodborne is coming to PC...loving epic if true.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
That's been a rumor for about 5 years now. Also, the sources of the rumor this time are ResetERA's best and brightest superstars so I think I'll wait a little longer before getting too excited.

HamsterPolice
Apr 17, 2016

star eater posted:

by the time you finish them you'll be VERY good at fighting amygdala

hardest fight in the game

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

HamsterPolice posted:

hardest fight in the game

watchdog took me more tries for some reason

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Saw rumors on twitter yesterday that Bloodborne is coming to PC...loving epic if true.

:pray:

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Big Bizness
Jun 19, 2019

Finally doing a playthrough with the OG, the saw cleaver.... I've used the axe, blades of mercy, Ludwig's, Chikage, holy moonlight sword and the pizza cutter. Now I'm RPing and slow walking through Yharnam and looking up at everything. U ever notice the chapel where you fight blood stained beast has no roof? Makes you think.

I hope the reason elden ring is taking so long is that they're making every weapon as unique and beastly as they are in this game

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elden blown out o ring. gently caress you from software. miyazaki and george rr martin can eat my loose, bloody stool.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
Saw cleaver is the best starting weapon but must be replaced with the saw spear ASAP. This is the way.

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbhrJogKSbI

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

I hope this doesn't get shut down and we eventually see a release.

Also apparently Bluepoint have "finished" the PC port of Bloodborne. Are currently signed on to make the sequel and a remaster of the first one.

That... sounds like a lot for one studio and I'd be shocked if From/Sony farm out the sequel to Bluepoint as opposed to making it in house.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

This was cute as a joke but actually trying to make a game of it is a fool's errand

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

CyberPingu posted:

I hope this doesn't get shut down and we eventually see a release.

Also apparently Bluepoint have "finished" the PC port of Bloodborne. Are currently signed on to make the sequel and a remaster of the first one.

That... sounds like a lot for one studio and I'd be shocked if From/Sony farm out the sequel to Bluepoint as opposed to making it in house.

I kept seeing rumors that their next project was a Metal Gear Solid remake. I don't think they've ever made a game from the ground up as opposed to remakes or remasters so I have a hard time believing they'd make a Bloodborne sequel.

Personally I hope neither rumor is true. From is so well known now that I don't think they need to rely on sequels to sell their games. I'd rather each new game be new IP from here on out.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

watchdog took me more tries for some reason

watchdog is a fun fight at least

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Huh, that Bloodborne demake is getting an actual release in January

https://youtu.be/YbOy8GpuKA4

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/mywheelhouseftw/status/1485827450357829632

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

CyberPingu posted:

Huh, that Bloodborne demake is getting an actual release in January

https://youtu.be/YbOy8GpuKA4

i hope the ps1/dreamcast aesthetic never goes away. i love it so much.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Do not under any circumstances ever post a wheelhouse tweet in here.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hizke posted:

Thankfully I watched that episode of 90 Day Fiancee on its original airing so I have no need to watch the clip again.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
holy poo poo I never saw this thread before and its cursed with some of the worst posters of all time on every page lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Hizke posted:

who is this. he's tweeting my images, lol.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bicyclops posted:

Permabanned FYAD poster

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Bicyclops posted:

Lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Thankfully I watched that episode of 90 Day Fiancee on its original airing so I have no need to watch the clip again.

lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

That Little Demon posted:

holy poo poo I never saw this thread before and its cursed with some of the worst posters of all time on every page lol

yeah

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Bicyclops posted:

he still lurks and steals anything funny to repost on twitter

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Post anything about fyad anywhere on the internet and you will get a notification that wheelhouse has liked it within 30 seconds

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

lmfao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

he still lurks and steals anything funny to repost on twitter

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmao that the epic YOSPOS guy is cross-posting FYAD wife thread content via twitter embeds though

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

yes anyway I think Phish David Cross should be destroyed in that clip

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004
wheelhouse should be destroyed with bloodborne style trick weapons every day

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Nutmeg posted:

wheelhouse should be destroyed with bloodborne style trick weapons every day

that would be epic

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Heath posted:

This was cute as a joke but actually trying to make a game of it is a fool's errand

It's fun and I liked it and I'm amused by the attention to detail to make it PSX-like like how the frame rate dips when there are a lot of enemies nearby if you have the graphics set to the classic mode

a.p. dent
Oct 24, 2005
about to start Bloodborne

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

a.p. dent posted:

about to start Bloodborne

first time?

a.p. dent
Oct 24, 2005
yup

Daikatana Ritsu