Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

pantslesswithwolves posted:

Bet it clocks in at a neat 1,488 words.

:golfclap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

pantslesswithwolves posted:

Bet it clocks in at a neat 1,488 words.

24 minutes 48 seconds.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

I wonder if it'll be simulcast on Thousand Hills Radio

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Midjack posted:

24 minutes 48 seconds.

Would be impossible. Trump would add in too many sniffles snorts and side stories.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Stultus Maximus posted:

Maybe that would have been true two years ago. Think about the kind of advisors he has left today. Stephen Miller is probably trying to figure out how to work Fourteen Words into the speech.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
2020 so weird maybe he developed a brain tumor and writes something decent

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
A Final Solution to Race Relations by Stephen Miller

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

Dees of Dees Illustration, Rip in piss. Bet none of you had that guy in your dead pool.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

Force de Fappe posted:

Dees of Dees Illustration, Rip in piss. Bet none of you had that guy in your dead pool.

I don't know who that is.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe
Pubes going all the way to the head of the dick, not enough pubes on the balls. Seen better artwork in a portajohn. Great message, decent artwork, 7/10.

edit: this has yet to be topped:

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Here's why everything is happening today - House Democrats proposing a pretty decent bill, Senate Republicans proposing a bullshit bill (with like one good thing in it - a national bad cop registry), and Donnie barfing out conspiracy theories:

https://twitter.com/EmGusk/status/1270474025685454850

Democrats want to do something (but they're bad at it), Republicans want to look like they're doing something (but it doesn't even hit that level), and Trump doesn't want to do anything at all (because he's lazy and will outsource the BEING BLACK IS ILLEGAL speech to Stephen Miller).

Edit: Here's a clean version of the Republican "plan" https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/1270476223278387201

facialimpediment fucked around with this message at 23:05 on Jun 9, 2020

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Riot Carol Danvers posted:

He was doing conspiracy theory memes before it was an industry.

https://www.ddees.com

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Riot Carol Danvers posted:

Legit schizo artist. Went from illustrating for Sesame Street to illustrating how the Jews, New World Order, Big Pharma, Illuminati, and Lizard Men are conspiring to sap and impurify his precious bodily fluids with chemtrails and cell towers. Thinks Mossad snuck in at night to move his shoes in a threatening manner. The fact that his antisemitism and antivaxxer views came from actual mental illness and not hate allows you to look at his art more charitably and enjoy the crazy somewhat.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

oh poo poo is that the guy that did https://www.111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111.com ?

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

Ok, but mecha-KJU is awesome though.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Keep where's waldoing for the "Enter" link, I've never made it all the way to the bottom

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Nick Soapdish posted:

https://twitter.com/obscuree_/status/1270395482762690562?s=20

I assume those guys are from Pennsylvania from the patch

Some elements of MD NG fall under 28th ID, too. I recently learned this.

Though I'm sure you're right about them being from PA- I wanted to share my useless knowledge.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

NOW it's a warzone.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~

Dunno if this already got posted but it's really good.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Petraeus came out in support of renaming US military installations named after Confederates.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/501882-petraeus-time-to-remove-names-of-confederate-traitors-like-benning-bragg-from

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

facialimpediment posted:

Here's why everything is happening today - House Democrats proposing a pretty decent bill, Senate Republicans proposing a bullshit bill (with like one good thing in it - a national bad cop registry), and Donnie barfing out conspiracy theories:

https://twitter.com/EmGusk/status/1270474025685454850

Democrats want to do something (but they're bad at it), Republicans want to look like they're doing something (but it doesn't even hit that level), and Trump doesn't want to do anything at all (because he's lazy and will outsource the BEING BLACK IS ILLEGAL speech to Stephen Miller).

Edit: Here's a clean version of the Republican "plan" https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/1270476223278387201

Three weeks ago, that plan would have been jaw-droppingly impressive in its scope - even setting aside that it came from a Republican. This is a amazing Overton Window shift.

(WTF is all that mealy-mouthed 'grant eligibility' BS? That's how the federal government is able to get state and local governments to do stuff, unless you want to open up a can of Insurrection Act.)

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May
It's like the cops across the country were playing a game to see just what they could do to black men without white moderates caring or making excuses. Shooting a man for legally carrying a gun? Nope. Shooting a man for holding a toy gun in the toy gun aisle of a store in a state that allows open carry? Nope. Shooting a child for holding a toy gun? Nope.
Turns out the line was "slowly, casually choking the life out of a man in full view of cameras and the public while he begs for mercy."

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

Stultus Maximus posted:

Turns out the line was "slowly, casually choking the life out of a man in full view of cameras and the public while he begs for mercy."

Twice.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

Dunno if this already got posted but it's really good.

Majestic

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

The first time wasn't slow or casual enough for white suburbanites.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

One particular difference now is that 30-40m people are unemployed. when around 1/4 of your workforce is laid off, it isn't hard to fill the streets.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

davecrazy posted:

Petraeus came out in support of renaming US military installations named after Confederates.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/501882-petraeus-time-to-remove-names-of-confederate-traitors-like-benning-bragg-from

Petraeus can go gently caress himself, and unless we ask his opinion on infedelity and treason, he should shut the gently caress up.

gently caress that guy.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

i remember the infidelity, but treason?

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Politico got a bunch of Guard on record and not all anonymous. I don't ever recall that really being A Thing. Of course, they're calling Barr full of poo poo.

https://twitter.com/laraseligman/status/1270492252691980295

quote:

“As a military officer, what I saw was more or less really f---ed up,” said one D.C. Guardsman who was deployed to Lafayette Square last Monday and who, like some others, spoke on condition of anonymity to speak freely. The official line from the White House that the protesters had turned violent, he said, is false.

“The crowd was loud but peaceful, and at no point did I feel in danger, and I was standing right there in the front of the line,” he said. “A lot of us are still struggling to process this, but in a lot of ways, I believe I saw civil rights being violated in order for a photo op.

“I’m here to support and defend the Constitution of the United States and what I just saw goes against my oath and to see everyone try to cover up what really happened,” the Guardsman continued. “What I saw was just absolutely wrong.”

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

bulletsponge13 posted:

Petraeus can go gently caress himself, and unless we ask his opinion on infedelity and treason, he should shut the gently caress up.

gently caress that guy.

I get the infidelity and being the Platonic (anti-) ideal of 'careerist' but I missed the treason bit.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

joat mon posted:

I get the infidelity and being the Platonic (anti-) ideal of 'careerist' but I missed the treason bit.

Giving classified notebooks to the reporter he was loving.

E-treason is a bit heavy, but I couldn't think of a better term. Mea culpa

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

https://twitter.com/nathanfielder/status/1270517071625859072

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
Dave is a hard worker, even if he does talk about himself too often or veer from his assigned task. He recently has been working unusual hours with his biographer. He has been seen pulling classified files and passing them to this civilian biographer, but he says she has a clearance, and it’s for an approved project.

How many warning signs does Dave display?

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

:perfect:

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

mlmp08 posted:

Dave is a hard worker, even if he does talk about himself too often or veer from his assigned task. He recently has been working unusual hours with his biographer. He has been seen pulling classified files and passing them to this civilian biographer, but he says she has a clearance, and it’s for an approved project.

gently caress you, I already did Annual Training.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

mlmp08 posted:

Trick question, Dave is a senior manager so rules don't apply to him.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Hekk posted:

The only Black Panther I want to see is from Wakanda and has a Zuluish army of followers that could bust through riot gear.

Edit- Actually I don’t care which black panthers they associate with. As long as they aren’t the ones that treat women lovely because Islam or whatever.

gently caress the black panthers, they’re full up on the anti semitic poo poo. We can raise up our black Americans without going 4th reich on Jews.

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

mlmp08 posted:

Trick question, the real security risk is you, because you forgot to take your CAC out of the computer when you got up to grab something off the printer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

gently caress the black panthers, they’re full up on the anti semitic poo poo. We can raise up our black Americans without going 4th reich on Jews.

that's the New Black Panther Party, no connection to and loudly denounced by the surviving members of the Black Panther Party.

they are literally a hate group. the BPP was definitely not.

e: here we go, Huey P. Newton Foundation: There Is No New Black Panther Party

Doc Hawkins fucked around with this message at 02:49 on Jun 10, 2020