Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

ThaumPenguin posted:

Hasn't it been stated that the only reason Gog Agog is still on Rayuba is because Solomon couldn't root out her infestation

Sounds pretty badly infested to me

I think it was that Solomon eventually let Gog Agog commentate the tournaments if she would stop eating the contestants. Unless we're thinking of different anecdotes.

I agree that it's more fun if Gog only worms people who want it - it could easily be part of the pact; devouring the other demiurges' citizens is a belligerent act but there's nothing wrong with taking in volunteers.
I'm pretty sure being wormed doesn't just make you a happy element of Gog Agog, it literally makes you Gog Agog, you become part of the imperious mindmass in a great gestalt consciousness of worms.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lights
Dec 9, 2007

Lights, the Peacock King, First of His Name.

Motherfucker posted:

Honestly the idea that GoG needs people to accept her worminess would be way more compelling to me. Probably not canon but try and imagine the circumstances that lead to her devouring whole inhabited worlds in that way.

I don't think it's ever been explicitly stated that Gog requires consent to worm someone, she probably just didn't want to risk facing the wrath of the Master Key if she were to try and fail to forcibly worm Allison, and we've already seen that the key gives Allison some passive damage resistances, so slipping her The Worm into her bowl of spaghetti might not be have worked anyways.

It IS pretty funny to think that Salami Dave is such a poo poo ruler that a giant chunk of his subjects willingly chose The Opiate of the Wormy Masses to escape the misery, though.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:

Lights posted:

[...]so slipping her The Worm into her bowl of spaghetti might not be have worked anyways.

Imagining this happened and Inner Gog just ends up trapped in Allison's mind palace with Inner Incubus, occasionally Zoss shows up to laugh at them both.

Lights
Dec 9, 2007

Archenteron posted:

Imagining this happened and Inner Gog just ends up trapped in Allison's mind palace with Inner Incubus, occasionally Zoss shows up to laugh at them both.

I'd wager it wouldn't take more than a week for Inner Gog to convince Inner Incubus to try The Worm.

Joe Slowboat
Nov 9, 2016

Higgledy-Piggledy Whale Statements

Lights posted:

I'd wager it wouldn't take more than a week for Inner Gog to convince Inner Incubus to try The Worm.

I think it's literally impossible for Incubus to be convinced to take the worm, because that would be giving up. Incubus' entire personality is defined by his drive to win, in a world he sees as so deeply rotten that the only way to win for good is to kill everyone who could make a claim on you.

Incubus is also, himself, a far more insidious mind infection than Gog's worm dealing scheme. She offers 'stop being yourself and be me, which is better' and he offers 'become your best self (by internalizing my value system).'

Allison turning down Incubus took a whole book, and it's an ongoing thing; Allison turning down Gog-Agog took two panels and was a foregone conclusion.

E: Also I'm reasonably certain that wormed people aren't actually themselves in any real way; Gog-Agog is all about Envy, and I'm pretty sure wormed gog-subjects are just Gog handpuppets trying to pretend to be the originals. There's no evidence Gog is actually very sneaky at this; Solomon David caught the third of entrants who were Gog-Agog, it just made it impossible to run a tournament. Ironically, Gog-Agog is a nearly unstoppable physical threat, hence her title of 'World Devourer' - if anything, Gog-Agog's envious replication of human forms is a weakness, not a strength.

Joe Slowboat fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Jun 8, 2020

Lights
Dec 9, 2007

Counter-point: "Hey Incubus, I dare you to eat this, I bet you can't."

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

ThaumPenguin posted:

Gog Agog is going to reveal that she was Gog Agog all along!

:bahgawd: aw son of a bitch!

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Yeah, Gog and Order really went downhill after S3.

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

The Criminal Gogstice System is somehow more fun and more draconian at the same time.

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Is your refrigerator running?
AGAB

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

I think you'll find AGAG.

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib

Radio Paranoia posted:

All gogs are gogs :hmmyes:

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Red Bones posted:

I bought it and it just attaches to your itch.io account in a separate "bundles" tab, so you can click on the bundle at any time and go through the list of games from there. So it also doesn't clog up your itch.io game list with 700 things either. It's pretty well thought out.

is there a way to search the bundle that doesn't absolutely suck rear end because it won't let me just download poo poo I bought from the bundle via the game page, I've gotta scroll through 25 pages of furry text adventures

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
Challenge Big Dave to a drinking contest and slip a gogworm in

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Radio Paranoia posted:

All Gogs Our Gog

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
assigned gog at girth

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

ThaumPenguin posted:

Gog Agog is going to reveal that she was Gog Agog all along!

Honestly, she's the last person I would have suspected.

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog
Oops! All Gog-A-Gog!

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Too Many Gogs

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

finally, another showing of oddly proportioned appendages

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
come on dude, really?

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
I don't even see what that dude wants. Those hands are nice.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Have we reached the thing that Abbadon said we readers will hate?
Because I have some fears and I think it'll be even worse.

In addition:

Renaissance Robot posted:

come on dude, really?

gently caress I'm utterly hating Salami more and more every new panel. So good job Abbadon.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Homeless Friend posted:

:nallears:

One of the golden rules of both still images as well as animation, CG included, is that realistic proportions, lens effects, And lighting is the antithesis of conveying dynamic motion and energy. It’s why action movies resort to lesser garbage effects like shaky cam or improved effect like double strike cuts in order to impose energy into a filmed scene.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
Dude, David has disproportionate hands. gently caress off.

e: Because I wasn't clear and it makes a difference on how this might come across! I meant Michelangelo's David. Not our boy Swolemon.

habeasdorkus fucked around with this message at 14:13 on Jun 10, 2020

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

cant cook creole bream posted:

I don't even see what that dude wants.

To be put on more ignore lists.

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

Homeless Friend posted:

on the one hand, what are you even talking about

on the other hand shut the gently caress up

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

habeasdorkus posted:

Dude, David has disproportionate hands. gently caress off.

Davey is a descendant of Patience from Please Forgive Me!!!

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

New update!

Smugness intensifies.

How Wonderful!
Jul 18, 2006

I only have excellent ideas
We don't need to do limb chat v.5.0 in here. Thanks everyone.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
https://twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/1270575457931575298

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
:enkidel:

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

As a reply to that tweet pointed out, there was a character on the sidelines saying "That stance!"

Abaddon must be so proud of that one

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

is there a way to search the bundle that doesn't absolutely suck rear end because it won't let me just download poo poo I bought from the bundle via the game page, I've gotta scroll through 25 pages of furry text adventures

They actually just added a search function as well as reordered the list AND added a whole lot of extra content. The Lancer book is now showing up on page 1! :toot:

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

pride is solomon david's sin but only because he believes he has earned that pride

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
82 White Chain is going to be sent back to the void by the sheer embarrassment of being clowned with her own special move.

Mindblast posted:

I know it's not gonna happen but I'd find it hilarious if Chains would actually draw the tiniest amount of blood, followed immediately by Dave going "welp you won. You now get to police all this poo poo. I'm out. Toodles~"
IMO the funniest thing remains that, if Solomon decided to dip out on being Celestial Emperor and pursue his Kung Fu Tao full time like he says he wants to, there would be absolutely nothing anyone could do to stop him. But he's invested so much ego in seeing the Empire he's crafted in his image succeed that he can't let go.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
So basically, Solo can fight with any style and chooses to take the one of his opponents know best, to mock them. That's quite in character for him.

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS
I like to think he didn't actually know it beforehand and just mastered WC's style from scratch overnight.

CAR CRASH CRACKERS
Jan 13, 2008

commemorative spoons and tiny personalized license plates: the regalia of tourism
White Chain needs to throw a stick in the pond.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Solomon Dave has achieved a level of smug heretofore thought impossible to reach.