Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

CHAPTER 16: EVERYTHING WRAPS UP AND MAKES SENSE

We're 18 pages in folks. If you're somehow just walking into this, probs don't be reading this on the clock. Also maybe just cruise past this if some light desecration of a corpse and/or grave robbing isn't something you want to deal with today. Good? Good.

Recommended musical backing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjY6awCr2_c

Roll's megabuster is made out of flesh according to this spread. Isn't that something you're happy to know now?

Warbird fucked around with this message at 19:07 on Jun 10, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Just a quick reminder about that while "desecrating a corpse" thing y'all.

Oh, if you have problems with aliens for whatever reason that's a thing too.

Bro you don't even know

Warbird
May 23, 2012

It Is Finished

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

I'm going to guess it didn't end so much as Capcom finally looked into what they were doing

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges
Apparently what happened was that the publisher went out of business

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
lol they just gave up and made Roll naked.

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.
I wonder if Brazilian comics are usually this bad?

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Remember the final boss from MegaMan 2?

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Roll’s metal pasties are reminding me way too much of those bolster dressings people get after breast surgery to keep their nipples from becoming necrotic.

RBA Starblade posted:

I'm going to guess it didn't end so much as Capcom finally looked into what they were doing

:agreed: This has been like the Ken Penders saga but with titty robots instead of echidnas.

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

That was a ride, huh

Pentaro
May 5, 2013

Warbird posted:

Roll's megabuster is made out of flesh according to this spread. Isn't that something you're happy to know now?
I'm the copypasted robot masters.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

You know, she was naked like the whole time, but it's interesting that Roll is essentially the protagonist in this when she's like an afterthought in the games.

It's odd.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Thanks OP and the translator for reaffirming my long-standing convictions that the megaman universe was always a hot roadkill treat for dumb dogs.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Read the whole thing that was awesome. Thanks for posting it

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Well you're right, I never would have guessed that this would have ended with two guys robbing a grave.

Fools Infinite
Mar 21, 2006
Journeyman
I think we could have all guessed nothing would be resolved or explained.

Captain Quack
Feb 18, 2013
That's all folks
OK! Now someone write the next issue, and I will try "draw" it...

Captain Quack fucked around with this message at 20:27 on Jun 10, 2020

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
LOL.

Now eat the heart!!

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

Really loving this "metal diaper baby" aesthetic they've got going on Roll.

Edit:

Basically a summary of the comic, in one dialogue bubble.

Akratic Method fucked around with this message at 21:16 on Jun 10, 2020

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Welcome to the end of everything! Thanks for enjoying, everyone.

ultrafilter posted:

Remember the final boss from MegaMan 2?

I can only assume this is where the idea / design of the aliens come from, yeah.

So if you wonder wtf is going on here at all, and of course you do, here's my best guess? The aliens (presumably) came to earth 30+ years ago and....I dunno, maybe gave Wily / Light / Bald Guy the technology for making robots? Maybe? That and or tasked them with the job of making a perfect biological computer, for some reason. Roll is that computer, because they say so. The aliens are coming back to take her? Or something? There's very little actual information to base any of this on but that's about all I got. Proto Man seems to know something and had some kind of secret plan to do something but they somehow spent like 4 issues going "no let me explain" without doing so. Perhaps that was just a plot to defeat Wily at last.

What's the deal with the heart? gently caress if I know! Maybe he's using...magic? to somehow/somewhy double cross the aliens? That's my best guess.

This frame is still cool as hell though

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
So you know how sometimes you misunderstand something, but your misunderstanding was better than what the thing actually was? Last night I was scrolling this thread without glasses and thought in this panel-

- she had morning star tits.

That said, ORIGINAL CHARACTER, DO NOT STEAL.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
I'd watch a movie of Milki Mayces. Finally a real super hero

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Akratic Method posted:

Edit:

Basically a summary of the comic, in one dialogue bubble.

Motherfucker I was about to do the exact same thing, had the snipping tool open and everything

You ruined it for me

Andrigaar
Dec 12, 2003
Saint of Killers
All those characters never got to be properly introduced... Well at least all of the aliens were in a sort of bikini armor to round out this oddity.

Now I'm a little sad this fever dream won't continue.

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

When's the anime adaptation?

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Going off some of the jokes one could call the Ruby Spears show an anime prequel of sorts.

Das Boo posted:

So you know how sometimes you misunderstand something, but your misunderstanding was better than what the thing actually was? Last night I was scrolling this thread without glasses and thought in this panel-

- she had morning star tits.

You’re one of them there drawing wizzards

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

Robo pasties , saving the best panels for last.

Just once they could of had willy ask where her clothes are and I guess that's the 3rd time her boob has been blown off.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Ok so our comic about robots that barely had plot over 12 issues has time to dedicate two pages to grave robbing magic because surely we'll fix the pacing in issue 13

Das Boo posted:

Thats a darn good art, Im glad you felt inspiration Das Boo

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Hey that one alien has tiddies.

Of course it does.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Listen you're not going to be reading this comic for the gripping plot or interesting characters, the T&A was a smart move on their part

Warbird
May 23, 2012

I mean given you’re targeting teen boys you’re not wrong. Plus our BR goon friend did delve into how this wasn’t too far from the norm upthread a bit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Quack
Feb 18, 2013

Andrigaar posted:

All those characters never got to be properly introduced... Well at least all of the aliens were in a sort of bikini armor to round out this oddity.

Now I'm a little sad this fever dream won't continue.

We shall continue it!