Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Well, Neil? What is it? What can you see?

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Neil Fuckman

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lol at the last page

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

The Clowner posted:

lol at the last page

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

incredible, naughty dog have discovered an any% speedrun glitch that let them skip the much coveted citizen kane acheivement to go straight for schindler's list. historic

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

mysterious loyall X posted:

incredible, naughty dog have discovered an any% speedrun glitch that let them skip the much coveted citizen kane acheivement to go straight for schindler's list. historic

In a medium where everything is John Wick no less. Jaw-dropping

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

lol

*ign voice* playing as Lightning really makes you feel like John Wick

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Jerry and Rachel go to buy The Last of Us Part II but cannot help making out since they have not been alone in such a long time. Newman, also in the GameStop, spots them.

Pushy Cat
Jun 24, 2016

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Jerry and Rachel go to buy The Last of Us Part II but cannot help making out since they have not been alone in such a long time. Newman, also in the GameStop, spots them.

lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lmao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

my family of dog fighters, animal torturers, serial killers, etc all pressuring me to buy the last of us 2

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/Pizza_Suplex/status/1271474182317133826?s=19

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I remember reading an article about tlou and how at the end the writer had shot a doctor to pieces after bursting into the surgery room. he talked about how the game had done such a good job in making you follow Joel's journey that he did it without hesitation and only much later found out you could actually not kill the doctor. I always thought it was funny because I played the game twice six years apart and it never even occurred to me to try shoot any one in the final room with their hands up lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

EmmyOk posted:

I remember reading an article about tlou and how at the end the writer had shot a doctor to pieces after bursting into the surgery room. he talked about how the game had done such a good job in making you follow Joel's journey that he did it without hesitation and only much later found out you could actually not kill the doctor. I always thought it was funny because I played the game twice six years apart and it never even occurred to me to try shoot any one in the final room with their hands up lol

lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

EmmyOk posted:

when i beat the boss rush in plague knight i didnt save the other knights hanging off the cliff because he doesnt have a shovel hows he supposed to pull them up

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
very carefully

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018
https://twitter.com/royalscrump/status/1273501035148050434?s=21

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Thank you Sony

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Come on Lol.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

there's a fawning washington post profile that confirms that this was a crowd of Palestinians lynching israeli soldiers, what the gently caress

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
:stare: well that's quite the twist

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

an actual dog posted:

there's a fawning washington post profile that confirms that this was a crowd of Palestinians lynching israeli soldiers, what the gently caress

Of course lol

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Of loving course lmao

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

an actual dog posted:

wowzers

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
and thanks to support from Sony Interactive Entertainment and the wonderful sales from players like you, Neil now has his button

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

IDF soldier, while pistol-whipping Palestinian child with BUL Storm 9mm posted:

We're not so different, you and I

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
One time as a child I saw a dog bite a person and I thought, oh man, if I could just push a button and cave the dog’s skull in with a pipe, I would make it feel the same pain it inflicted on that person. Eventually I grew up and made a didactic experience out it.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

AverySpecialfriend posted:

One time as a child I saw a dog bite a person and I thought, oh man, if I could just push a button and cave the dog’s skull in with a pipe, I would make it feel the same pain it inflicted on that person. Eventually I grew up and made a didactic experience out it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzkCmidjeHc

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

GorfZaplen posted:

Of loving course lmao

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

American McGay posted:

:stare: well that's quite the twist

no kidding drat

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Didn’t read the thread and I’m too lazy to post it myself but due to the OP being a genocide denier it’d be epic if everyone pictured the imagine of a pig takeing a fat poo poo on its own bloated nut sack. Cheers.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

American McGay posted:

there's eventually a cutscene with a quick-time event that forces you to kill a dog, to hear the animal's sharp, confused yelp as you smash her skull in with a metal pipe.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
i would kill the green creature with zero hesitation

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

little munchkin posted:

i would kill the green creature with zero hesitation

I would give my life to protect her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU