Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

Bourgeois society is the turd, elections are the punch bowl

The turd came from Bidens shart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Son of Sam-I-Am posted:

on the contrary, all are welcome here

I appreciate your hospitality, friend!

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Count Freebasie posted:

All in for Trump 2020! Gimme my tag!

you got it

twoday has issued a correction as of 01:15 on Jun 15, 2020

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020
TUP!

twoday
May 4, 2005

Expressing support for Trump and expressing disdain for Biden are two seperate issues. Anyone who expresses support for trump in this thread will get that gangtag, just as anyone expressing disapproval for Biden will get the NoJoe tag.

twoday
May 4, 2005

Son of Sam-I-Am posted:

on the contrary, all are welcome here

you are still welcome to post though

Eminai
Apr 29, 2013

I agree with Dante, that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality.

twoday posted:

Expressing support for Trump and expressing disdain for Biden are two seperate issues. Anyone who expresses support for trump in this thread will get that gangtag, just as anyone expressing disapproval for Biden will get the NoJoe tag.

Please disregard my trump avatar when handing out tags. It wasn't my idea.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Eminai posted:

Please disregard my trump avatar when handing out tags. It wasn't my idea.

Don't worry, we know all about that

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Oh

twoday
May 4, 2005

wasn't me

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
gently caress Trump, gently caress Biden, long live the Capitol Hill Autonomous District.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

While we're in ACA, can I please get back to burning a hole in whichever d&d psycho who it may be's pocket?

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

twoday posted:

so hypothetically one could have both?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

Yep, one of his best episodes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wf4cea5oObY

Biden clip is 23:55

On today's episode he just casually ripped Biden again, pointing out joe's desire to give the cops More Money in the current climate and saying he sucks poo poo at (among other things) reading the room. Maybe my hottest take on this forum, but I appreciate John Oliver being no-Joe, and *points at gangtag* I agree

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
i wish there was a running tally of how many people got bought trump avatars from d&d, the amount of money spent on those has to be over a few hundred dollars now

twoday posted:

you got it

the "Wᴏᴀʜ! Gᴏᴅ ɪꜱ ᴊᴜᴅɢᴇ." gets me every time

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019
this trump avatar stuff is next level goon poo poo

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Centrist Committee posted:

this trump avatar stuff is next level goon poo poo

Not really. It's fairly standard petty bullshit.
"I can't win an argument because I know that my excuses for supporting Biden are ghoulish bullshit, so I'm going to call you a Trump supporter."

It's basically screaming "You're a stupid baby!" At us.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

twoday posted:

Tag me up twoday

Eminai
Apr 29, 2013

I agree with Dante, that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality.

the_steve posted:

"I can't win an argument because I know that my excuses for supporting Biden are ghoulish bullshit, so I'm going to call you a Trump supporter."

I think you're forgetting that the trmo avs only came after biden avs were getting reverting because having a pro-biden av in this thread is forbidden. So even in the extremely simple and aggressive mind of a biden stan, it's not about who they think we support. Which is why I agree with the theory that it's about making sure the poors know what'll happen if they try to argue with their betters.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

Eminai posted:

I think you're forgetting that the trmo avs only came after biden avs were getting reverting because having a pro-biden av in this thread is forbidden. So even in the extremely simple and aggressive mind of a biden stan, it's not about who they think we support. Which is why I agree with the theory that it's about making sure the poors know what'll happen if they try to argue with their betters.

It's also a statement that people who are wealthy enough get to do all the whiny interminable shitposting they like via the money slot and also get whatever av changes they like because five bucks is nothing to them and can just shitpost for reals and get a slap on the wrist, but fuckin' poors have to bear the burden of actual moderation, get sniped out of the thread for weeks at a time, and have to advertise for rapists because Biden stans are happy hypocrites

It is absolutely coordinated, just seeing how folks respond to the idea that it is coordinated makes it really obvious

twoday
May 4, 2005

Son of Sam-I-Am posted:

so hypothetically one could have both?

yes

Somfin posted:

Tag me up twoday

which one do you want?

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

twoday posted:

which one do you want?

NoJoe please :shobon:

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Never Joe no not no how.

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute
Me: "Joe Biden said he would prioritize a SCOTUS nominee who believed in the 9th Amendment which, holy gently caress, come on."
Mom: "What's the 9th Amendment?"
Me: *explains*
Mom: "Well that's good, isn't it!? He's looking for a justice who will interpret law in a modern sense, more geared towards extending protections to new groups of people!"
Me: "Personally, if I were the Dem nominee, the first thing I would say I'm looking for in a SCOTUS nominee is that they would uphold Roe v. Wade, you know?"
Mom: "Oh come on, does he really have to say that? That's just assumed at this point. There's no way any Dem nominee would nominate somebody to the supreme court who wouldn't uphold Roe v. Wade!"

:cripes:

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

twoday posted:

allah preserve my president (الله يحفظ رئيسى)

دونالد ترمب (Donald Teumrp)

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

needless to say, gently caress Biden.

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

death to america, death to the democrat party, no joe no masters

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

PawParole posted:

needless to say, gently caress Biden.

Needless perhaps, fun certainly

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

V. Illych L. posted:

death to america, death to the democrat party, no joe no masters

Wicked Them Beats
Apr 1, 2007

Moralists don't really *have* beliefs. Sometimes they stumble on one, like on a child's toy left on the carpet. The toy must be put away immediately. And the child reprimanded.

Sydin posted:

Me: "Joe Biden said he would prioritize a SCOTUS nominee who believed in the 9th Amendment which, holy gently caress, come on."
Mom: "What's the 9th Amendment?"
Me: *explains*
Mom: "Well that's good, isn't it!? He's looking for a justice who will interpret law in a modern sense, more geared towards extending protections to new groups of people!"
Me: "Personally, if I were the Dem nominee, the first thing I would say I'm looking for in a SCOTUS nominee is that they would uphold Roe v. Wade, you know?"
Mom: "Oh come on, does he really have to say that? That's just assumed at this point. There's no way any Dem nominee would nominate somebody to the supreme court who wouldn't uphold Roe v. Wade!"

:cripes:

Libs won't realize how threatened Roe v. Wade is until six months after it gets struck down. Possibly a year after if the decision ends up written by a Dem-nominated justice who couches their language in enough lib-speak to make it temporarily palatable.

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Wicked Them Beats posted:

Libs won't realize how threatened Roe v. Wade is until six months after it gets struck down. Possibly a year after if the decision ends up written by a Dem-nominated justice who couches their language in enough lib-speak to make it temporarily palatable.

I think you're being needlessly optimistic that libs can ever realize anything at all. It will get struck down and they'll just chalk it up to some external force having done it, that everything was beyond their control. The DNC's abandonment of their values, the lost elections, the inability to even acknowledge their constituents, there will be no connections drawn between any of these things and the furtherance of conservative causes.

Eminai
Apr 29, 2013

They'll notice something is up as soon as a Republican takes office and does anything at all that would only be possible if Roe was overturned, at which point they'll retroactively justify overturning Roe as pragmatically doing what had to be done, while simultaneously arguing that the actions of the Republican prove them to be an evil fascistic monster with no parallel.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

"Sure, we let Joe Biden sign away decades worth of societal progress, but think of all the political capital he racked up in doing so! Republicans will HAVE to work with him for some good bipartisan support now!" - :downs:

Plus, let's be honest, Libs won't care as long as they have enough money to go somewhere that Roe v. Wade being overturned isn't an issue, same as conservatives do. If it only hurts poor people, then that's a sacrifice they're willing to make.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I am still never voting for Joe Biden

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Hey can I get one of those fancy NoJoe tags please?

BioMe
Aug 9, 2012

the_steve posted:

It's amazing how I've not heard a single defense for Biden that didn't amount to "you are exaggerating how bad he is" / "but Trump's worse".

I mean if you don't count blatant lies like "all the right wing stuff is just posturing, people can change, ignore his record up until 2019".

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

neil gorsuch is more progressive than joe biden on lgbtq issues lol

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

I already have a tag, but I have zero regrets about not voting for Joe Biden.

I've already actively done it once and expect to do it again in a few months.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
My only regret is that I have but one vote to not cast for Joe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Chomp8645 posted:

My only regret is that I have but one vote to not cast for Joe.

there are plenty of dead people who want your help voting for howie