Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating

Henchman of Santa posted:

Black people: Please stop killing us, we can’t take this anymore
Police: McDonald’s was too slow making my breakfast sandwich and nobody thanked me. We can’t take this anymore.

https://twitter.com/tkag2020_ann/status/1273075677454098436?s=21

Definitely want someone who falls apart over an egg mcmuffin to hold a badge and a gun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
You can tell she's never worked a real job in her life bc lmfao of course McDonald's online orders are not made and set aside ahead of time. Ordering online to get breakfast at rush hour is not going to save you from rush hour at goddam McDonald's breakfast.

Literally loving crying because she didn't get special treatment. ACAB. Acts like she's just come home from storming Normandy instead of issuing a bunch of bullshit tickets, watching another officer scream at a drunk guy, and desperately wishing she got a reason to pull her weapon.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

He blocked me for replying "bash the fash" on his poo poo

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

You heard it here, liberailures. You've won.

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

Admiral Joeslop posted:

That guy absolutely never worked in a food service industry in his life. I think instead of a mandatory draft like some countries have, they should have mandatory "working in the food service industry" for people so they will learn not to treat waiters and cooks like poo poo.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Yeah I worked in fast food how fast you get it is based mostly on staffing

And that varied wildly

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

i was about to joke "who the gently caress actually needs solid breakfast so bad that they'd drive and wait in line for it," like really lean into a brief gimmick of not understanding that not everyone skips breakfast, until i remembered my job is to sit in a chair all day and i can take a break to get food almost whenever i want and these are the material conditions which have made breakfast optional for me, not my personal inclinations.

i am sharing my idiocy, on social media. :downs:

Guilty
May 3, 2003
Ask me about how people having a bad reaction to MSG makes them racist, because I've never heard of gluten sensitivity
the other option would be to have adequate social benefits in a society that prevents people from feeling obligated to work 75+ hours per week in order to afford basic health care so that your population can properly feed itself, but yes, let's all function on a cuisine based on military combat, that'd be much preferable.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

CharlestheHammer posted:

Yeah I worked in fast food how fast you get it is based mostly on staffing

And that varied wildly

It also depends heavily on if you have the sort of manager who's committed to the Brand vs the sort of manager who's drunk at work, loathes the company, and doesn't give a poo poo as long as you get things done and the registers add up. Weirdly the second kind produces a better crew.

And also if you're a nasty rear end customer that treats us like garbage, then no one at any restaurant, fast or otherwise, will spit in your food, but it's guaranteed you will be served last. No we don't care about the bad yelp review you will leave. No we don't care if you ever come back. Yes we like good tips but assholes don't give good tips anyway. Good people leave better tips when we're stressed. And we know that not everyone can poo poo out fantastic tips all the time because you've gotta pay bills too, that's why we're in the class war with you, good theoretical customer.

Edgar Allen Ho has a new favorite as of 15:50 on Jun 17, 2020

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/nuclearteeth/status/1273237654620995585?s=21

Has to be fake right? Nobody can be that out of touch?

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

OwlFancier posted:

Germany actually bans nazis generally so that would make sense.

I wish.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Ambitious Spider posted:

Has to be fake right? Nobody can be that out of touch?
My friend is online dating and just met a 26 year-old who called her and started singing the Evangelion theme, saying that she won 70% of his heart by being into anime.

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

Isn't it great how nazis are banned in Germany and how we definitely don't have like three nazi parties, one of which is getting double digit percentages in every election?

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Source

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Admiral Joeslop posted:

you can't fool me by taking off your sunglasses, white-guy-with-sunglasses-profile-picture man, I can see the tan lines

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

Cloacamazing! posted:

Isn't it great how nazis are banned in Germany and how we definitely don't have like three nazi parties, one of which is getting double digit percentages in every election?
Also, as the non-existent nazis never congregate, there were never attacks on the press while the police just stood there and watched, like it would be the case in some poo poo-hole country.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

I mean they're right. Also, if you hold your hand in front of your eyes, the whole world is palm.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
My friend in Halle (Saale) got a beer thrown on her and guns brandished at her by dudes in a car last week, at a BLM protest. Good luck germans. At least outlawing nazis is better than nothing?

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

Doc Hawkins posted:

i was about to joke "who the gently caress actually needs solid breakfast so bad that they'd drive and wait in line for it," like really lean into a brief gimmick of not understanding that not everyone skips breakfast, until i remembered my job is to sit in a chair all day and i can take a break to get food almost whenever i want and these are the material conditions which have made breakfast optional for me, not my personal inclinations.

i am sharing my idiocy, on social media. :downs:

Would you say you're not even moving?

Edit: this would have been funnier before you changed the text on your av

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

mind the walrus posted:

My friend is online dating and just met a 26 year-old who called her and started singing the Evangelion theme, saying that she won 70% of his heart by being into anime.

So when's the double wedding?

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
https://twitter.com/GetDisneyPrime/status/1273246240982151168?s=20

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Strom Cuzewon posted:

Would you say you're not even moving?

Edit: this would have been funnier before you changed the text on your av

fixed

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Aunt Jemima is finally being retired so expect some white meltdowns about how they can't eat pancakes anymore.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Picnic Princess posted:

Aunt Jemima is finally being retired so expect some white meltdowns about how they can't eat pancakes anymore.

uncle ben too

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

boar guy posted:

uncle ben too

Not the first time Uncle Ben has killed off.

Kaiju Cage Match has a new favorite as of 18:35 on Jun 17, 2020

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Picnic Princess posted:

Oh, I didn't know that tweet by The Onion was inspired by actual events.

https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1273072852519079937

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
as someone with both aunt jemima and uncle ben's products (I am a lazy person who doesn't like actual maple syrup on her pancakes), I look forward to replacing them with new versions that don't have racist caricatures on them

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Welcome to aunt benima and uncle jem

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

oldpainless posted:

Welcome to aunt benima and uncle jem

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

that album was truly outrageous

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!

Life comes at you fast.

Guilty
May 3, 2003
Ask me about how people having a bad reaction to MSG makes them racist, because I've never heard of gluten sensitivity

Holy poo poo they double down in the comments. I think it's fake, no one is this stupid.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

Picnic Princess posted:

Oh god our local racists have been ridiculously upset.

Also it's amazing how many white conservatives are suddenly very worried we'll forget about the legacy of Nancy Green, who I'm sure all of them knew about before she was a convenient prop to use for the preservation of racist mascots in pancake syrup.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I hope the company gives their employees a good severance package since they’re deciding to shut down

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

"I have a bad opinion and I know I'm wrong, but don't tell me I'm wrong or explain it, I made up my mind that I'm okay with being wrong"

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
What would be the better play here, to have the new product feature a non-stereotypical black woman created by artists of color, or to just go in a completely different direction and have A Farm or something?

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

i am unsettled by the idea of someone loving quote EVERYTHING unquote about aunt jemima

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Volcott posted:

What would be the better play here, to have the new product feature a non-stereotypical black woman created by artists of color, or to just go in a completely different direction and have A Farm or something?

Bottle that doubles as a butt plug imo