Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Fitzy Fitz posted:

Unlike you they are trapped there 24 hours a day

The bug obsession makes a lot of sense after 3 months in social isolation, if I'm being honest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

Theta Zero posted:

Sorry, got D/Cd. The new code is G5J3T.

Shop's closed. Good night, everybody!

You’re the best. Your island is... intense. I’m impressed. My wife was stressed out, though.

Thank you!

Theta Zero
Dec 22, 2014

I've seen it.

Xtanstic posted:

Thanks I appreciate it. I left you two bags in your orchard behind some trees. Your island is awesome!

nikosoft posted:

Thank you!! I left a gemini in the orchard. I am amazed at how polished your island is!!

Heated Gaming Moment posted:

You’re the best. Your island is... intense. I’m impressed. My wife was stressed out, though.

Thank you!

You're welcome, I hope it helps. And thank you for the comments on my island.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

TIL that if a friend has Celeste on their island and I get a recipe then go back home and time travel forward a day, I can go back to their island and get another DIY. Repeat as long as the friend keeps their island open.

Got 3 wands, the Crescent Moon Chair, and The Moon. :getin:

Bonster
Mar 3, 2007

Keep rolling, rolling
I'm building a second house (gonna be a hotel) for storage space, jumped forward a day to hurry up construction, and Isabelle announced...

METEOR SHOWER PARTY ON RHOSYN TONIGHT woo!

Dress up in a silly costume and come get some star bits! I'll be opening the island around 8 EST and posting the code in the thread!

Silly costumes mandatory. Unless you don't feel like it, I guess. Spoilsport.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Able Sisters selling power suits today so now I'm Iron Man!

Bonster
Mar 3, 2007

Keep rolling, rolling

Rageaholic posted:

Able Sisters selling power suits today so now I'm Iron Man!

Very silly!

magimix
Dec 31, 2003

MY FAT WAIFU!!! :love:
She's fetish efficient :3:

Nap Ghost
Can someone recommend a creator code where I can get nice art for fruit? I maintain orchards on my island, and traditionally I've placed any old crappy art at the foot of the tree as a reminder of what is what.

I want to mix things up a bit, and part of this would be to start using *nice* art to signify what batch of trees is what (as well as place them on a sign, rather than on the ground like the drat animal I am).

Annoyingly, a while back a visitor to my island gave me such a creator code, but I lost it before I got round to using it :smith:

chlorophylls
May 8, 2013

I'm gonna kill you.
Opening my island's gates for turnip prices of 388 bells per turnip, for the next 3 hours: CLOSED

- Will be working, so I'll be just idling near the airport
- Zucker's DIYing an orange wall-mounted clock
- You're all free to buy what you want from Nook's Cranny
- Able's has royal crowns (the 1.2 mil one) in stock
- No tips, furniture, flowers, etc. needed; I'd appreciate it if you watered my blue roses north of Nook's though :)

Closed, thank you everyone for stopping by!

chlorophylls fucked around with this message at 20:48 on Jun 17, 2020

Nieuw Amsterdam
Dec 1, 2006

Dignité. Toujours, dignité.
Turnips selling for 302 on AULANI.

Code is CLOSED

I’ll be open for an hour or two. No tips needed but they are graciously accepted.

Nieuw Amsterdam fucked around with this message at 18:49 on Jun 17, 2020

benisntfunny
Dec 2, 2004
I'm Perfect.
Kitty Isle is open for business.

Here's what we got going on today:

Redd - Walk, don't run (please there's flowers) behind the north east or west side of the island to get there.
- (Fake) Solemn Painting
- (Fake) Statue of guy with a dick
- (Fake) Serene Painting
- Unlimited Cream and Sugar
- Unlimited Floating Biotop Planter

Nooks
- (Limited) Pink Cat Tower
- (Orange) lovely Fan

Abels
Skeleton Outfit? I dunno there's not much.

Bluebear
Hard at work on a cardboard sofa

Fruit Trees
Shake em if you need em

Then there's:
- Bone Yard with free fossils on the right of visitor center.
- Touch N Go catalog some things on the south beach east of the airport
- DIY Zone Whatever DYIs I don't need are here for you if you need them just east of Touch N Go
- Bellionaire Ridge Admire my collection of Bell Trees that you can't touch.

If anyone has the green surfboard I'd really appreciate one or just to touch it.

Also looking for black/white Street Lamps and books.

I don't care if you don't bring anything though. Just come have fun.

EDIT: DODO UPDATE
CLOSED UP

benisntfunny fucked around with this message at 20:19 on Jun 17, 2020

Chicken Doodle
May 16, 2007

Bonster posted:

I'm building a second house (gonna be a hotel) for storage space, jumped forward a day to hurry up construction, and Isabelle announced...

METEOR SHOWER PARTY ON RHOSYN TONIGHT woo!

Dress up in a silly costume and come get some star bits! I'll be opening the island around 8 EST and posting the code in the thread!

Silly costumes mandatory. Unless you don't feel like it, I guess. Spoilsport.

God drat it, it's Pokemon DLC day, stop hosting cool events after I'm done work! :mad:

I'll be there

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
Man, I bought Joey the cape outfit and the crown, but he only ever wears the outfit. He only wore the crown the day I gave it to him. He certainly never wears both at once. :(

Willsun
Dec 9, 2006

I willed too hard again...
Reminder that I'm constantly cycling Ankha and Marshal in my campsite so whoever wants either of them and has an empty plot on their island, let me know and I can fast track them for you to take.

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Anyone's Nooks have books? I'd like to build some bookshelves without waiting for my Nook Shopping orders

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Macaluso posted:

Man, I bought Joey the cape outfit and the crown, but he only ever wears the outfit. He only wore the crown the day I gave it to him. He certainly never wears both at once. :(

Nobody's liked the cape on my end, one of them even left it in the trash box when they moved out :sigh:

HaB
Jan 5, 2001

What are the odds?

magimix posted:

Can someone recommend a creator code where I can get nice art for fruit? I maintain orchards on my island, and traditionally I've placed any old crappy art at the foot of the tree as a reminder of what is what.

I want to mix things up a bit, and part of this would be to start using *nice* art to signify what batch of trees is what (as well as place them on a sign, rather than on the ground like the drat animal I am).

Annoyingly, a while back a visitor to my island gave me such a creator code, but I lost it before I got round to using it :smith:

It was probably me, as I've given it to a lot of people. Even if not - I gotchu:

MA-5150-0242-8566

Kind of an old-school botanical style. I use it for marking trees on the ground.

magimix
Dec 31, 2003

MY FAT WAIFU!!! :love:
She's fetish efficient :3:

Nap Ghost

HaB posted:

It was probably me, as I've given it to a lot of people. Even if not - I gotchu:

MA-5150-0242-8566

Kind of an old-school botanical style. I use it for marking trees on the ground.

Hah! It was in fact you, as I now recall. *Thank* you for the code. This time I used it in a timely manner (and kept a better record of it).

Hell yes, those designs look *real* nice. Miles better than what I've been using up to now. Thank you again! I'm already doing some maintenance on my island to use them :3:

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Fiorina has a hell of a meteor shower going on right now (the second one this week), but this time, Celeste is here! She's trapped on the beach by the pier in F7.

Drago is crafting mossy garden rocks.
Lief is here with hydrangea starts, tea-olive starts, hyacinths, and mums.
Nook's is selling a limited clothesline pole, and unlimited white fax machines, orange retro fans and magazines.
Able's currently has doctor's coats, front-tie button-down shirts, football pants, jinbeis, zigzag-print dresses, beaks and high-tops.
DIYs to the right of the airport are free to take. Also if you wanna touch any items in my house for cataloguing, gimme a shout and I'll get it for you!
In the meantime, hang out, catch some wishes, write on the noticeboard, water some flowers, chill out in Vivian's Book Nook or in the Jon Hanna Memorial Garden between Nan's house and Vivian's.

DODO: CLOSED

Poo In An Alleyway fucked around with this message at 21:22 on Jun 17, 2020

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

I've got turnips at 569! Check my post in Private Game Servers for details.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Bob Socko posted:

Thanks! Left a tip by your house.

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?
I wish villagers still sent you a goodbye letter when they move out :(

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

eating only apples posted:

I wish villagers still sent you a goodbye letter when they move out :(

Oh no, they don't? Oh no :(

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

Bob Socko posted:

Thank you, also left a tip by your house!

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018

Bob Socko posted:

I just got the code and it didn't work :(

night slime
May 14, 2014

Macaluso posted:

He looks dapper in the doublet outfit

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

Farten Barfen posted:

I just got the code and it didn't work :(

Sorry, looks like it crashed. Try again, should be the same dodo code?

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Bob Socko posted:

Sorry, looks like it crashed. Try again, should be the same dodo code?

It's not up using the old code from the turnips site

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

It's not up using the old code from the turnips site
Please try again, someone just showed up? First time hosting, sorry for the hassle.

VapeApologist
Sep 25, 2016

Bob Socko posted:

Please try again, someone just showed up? First time hosting, sorry for the hassle.

No worries! Thanks for opening up your town.

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

night slime posted:

I hate this diapered duck so much but everyone else seems to love him :mad:

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018

Bob Socko posted:

Thank you so much! I dropped you a tip by your museum!

VapeApologist
Sep 25, 2016

Bob Socko posted:

I left a tip by your house. You have a great yard!

night slime
May 14, 2014

You think he's bleck?

ExtrudeAlongCurve
Oct 21, 2010

Lambert is my Homeboy

Willsun posted:

Reminder that I'm constantly cycling Ankha and Marshal in my campsite so whoever wants either of them and has an empty plot on their island, let me know and I can fast track them for you to take.

Oh hey I'm going to have an empty plot tomorrow and will need a snooty and would love Ankha.

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

Edit - now closed, thanks for coming by everyone!

Bob Socko fucked around with this message at 23:04 on Jun 17, 2020

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

The Law? Law is a Human Institution.

Come on by my GFs island!

She’s got the Royal Crown for Sale plus Saharan is here.

She’s also Southern Hemisphere so it’s a winter wonderland.

Silly drawings on her board appreciated

Dodo is G2LSF

KineticCapitalist
Jan 4, 2014

Doldrums. Doldrums. Eviler than the Devil. Boredom makes men to villains.

Kinetica is continuing it's big beach giveaway! We have a TON of free goodies on the beach to the left of the airport.

Why you're here why not stop by and introduce yourself to Admiral, our newest resident.

The shops are nothing special today.

Kicks is here.

I am also looking for red diner counter chair, black simple panel, black box corner sofa, and black box sofa. I will be AFK but if you could donate any of the above, you can drop it in front of my house. Thanks in advance.

Dodo code:closed

P.S. bring an umbrella it is raining.

KineticCapitalist fucked around with this message at 01:37 on Jun 18, 2020

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

night slime posted:

Joey looks dapper in everything!!!!!!!!

How can anyone hate Joey look at that face. My precious diaper boy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

Macaluso posted:

How can anyone hate Joey look at that face. My precious diaper boy

He is maybe the only villager I actively despise. His stupid giant eyebrows, the horrible tiny eyes, the gross shiny beak, and why does he wear a diaper?? No adult babies in my town thank you, go poo poo yourself somewhere else, gross duck.

Given the choice between him and Truffles, I'd take ten Truffleses!