Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chicken Doodle
May 16, 2007

KineticCapitalist posted:

Kinetica is continuing it's big beach giveaway! We have a TON of free goodies on the beach to the left of the airport.

Why you're here why not stop by and introduce yourself to Admiral, our newest resident.

The shops are nothing special today.

Kicks is here.

I am also looking for red diner counter chair, black simple panel, black box corner sofa, and black box sofa. I will be AFK but if you could donate any of the above, you can drop it in front of my house. Thanks in advance.

Dodo code:0CWT3

P.S. bring an umbrella it is raining.

Hey boss I actually HAVE the diner counter chair so I'll bring it round. Least I can do for all the good stuff you've done for me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonster
Mar 3, 2007

Keep rolling, rolling

Bonster posted:

I'm building a second house (gonna be a hotel) for storage space, jumped forward a day to hurry up construction, and Isabelle announced...

METEOR SHOWER PARTY ON RHOSYN TONIGHT woo!

Dress up in a silly costume and come get some star bits! I'll be opening the island around 8 EST and posting the code in the thread!

Silly costumes mandatory. Unless you don't feel like it, I guess. Spoilsport.

Opening just a tad bit early.

Celeste even came to enjoy the sparkles! She wandered onto the dock so now she's trapped there unless she figures out how to use a bench. She might. Let me know if she does.

I laid out a nice little path to follow to find the viewing (party) place. Come and get your coconut juice and hang out while you make some wishes! Feel free to check out the stores as long as they're open. I have a bunch of custom designs up - feel free to take what you like.

ETA: Oh, and there are freebies to the right of the dock. Take what you need.

Dodo Code: closed

Bonster fucked around with this message at 02:17 on Jun 18, 2020

night slime
May 14, 2014
There's nothing wrong with Joey's diaper and I appreciate him not pissing everywhere.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

Rich Uncle Chet posted:

Come on by my GFs island!

She’s got the Royal Crown for Sale plus Saharan is here.

She’s also Southern Hemisphere so it’s a winter wonderland.

Silly drawings on her board appreciated

Dodo is G2LSF

Awesome island. Thank you.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

eating only apples posted:

and why does he wear a diaper??

I was like, man, that's pretty harsh until I got to this point and yeah...:yikes:
Preemptively banning Joey from the island.

E-flat
Jun 22, 2007

3-flat
Barold is pretty yikes if you ask me

chlorophylls
May 8, 2013

I'm gonna kill you.
I have permission to pass on a friend's island, which is open with a turnip price of 534 bells per turnip for the next few hours: CLOSED

- Follow the fencing to the northwestern part of the town to find Nook's Cranny
- DIYs near the shop are free for the taking
- No tips necessary
- Antonio the anteater is in boxes; if you're hankering for him, let the host (person in the Anju costume with a paper parasol) know
- Friend is also looking for a flower stand recipe, so if you have a dupe and toss it her way, you'll make her day, though she's also willing to trade for it.

CLOSED

chlorophylls fucked around with this message at 06:03 on Jun 18, 2020

Chicken Doodle
May 16, 2007

Bonster posted:

Celeste even came to enjoy the sparkles! She wandered onto the dock so now she's trapped there unless she figures out how to use a bench. She might. Let me know if she does.

I laid out a nice little path to follow to find the viewing (party) place. Come and get your coconut juice and hang out while you make some wishes! Feel free to check out the stores as long as they're open. I have a bunch of custom designs up - feel free to take what you like.

Dodo Code: DCBGT

https://twitter.com/BellaBunBunBun/status/1273412230856364032?s=20

E-flat
Jun 22, 2007

3-flat
Oh my god so Nintendo can’t even show me creeping properly, I just do this is awkward glitch-looking slow walk

KineticCapitalist
Jan 4, 2014

Doldrums. Doldrums. Eviler than the Devil. Boredom makes men to villains.

Chicken Doodle posted:

Hey boss I actually HAVE the diner counter chair so I'll bring it round. Least I can do for all the good stuff you've done for me!

Thank you so much!

WhatEvil
Jun 6, 2004

Can't get no luck.

Currently have both Sparro and Monty in boxes if anybody wants them.

Sparro is a jock, which is funny because he's tiny and weedy looking, and Monty is a cranky - his house is kind of cool, all mushrooms/fall stuff inside.

Message me on here or on the discord and I can open my island up so you can come and get them.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

Bonster posted:

Dodo Code: DCBGT

I hope my Alice in Wonderland outfit is silly enough.

TwoSheds
Sep 12, 2007

Bringer of sugary treats!
Celeste is in Soxingtown tonight! She’s on the south beach by nooks for now.

Also, I have a favor to ask. I have a flower project I want to get rolling, but I need a poo poo-ton of gold roses to make it happen, and I don’t have a lot of time left to get it done. I’m asking for volunteers to water roughly 80 black roses, but I won’t ask you to do it for free! I have wrapped up some non-catalogable presents near where the black roses are (follow the wooden fencing). Help yourself to one if you want to water. Honor system, here. Also I roped everything off to avoid spoiling the project before it’s done, not that it’s that complex or anything, but plz don’t sidestep my fencing with ladders or pole vault.

And, of course, the cataloging items are still strewn about.

Dodo code is in the PGS thread!

WhatEvil
Jun 6, 2004

Can't get no luck.

E: Doesn't seem like there's much interest in turnip sales from goons so have closed the goon queue and am opening up publicly.

WhatEvil fucked around with this message at 02:37 on Jun 18, 2020

Bonster
Mar 3, 2007

Keep rolling, rolling

Silver Falcon posted:

I hope my Alice in Wonderland outfit is silly enough.

It was indeed! Thanks to everyone who stopped by, it was a lot of fun!

Metaline
Aug 20, 2003

I will have Monty in boxes tomorrow if anybody is interested. I like him a lot and LOVE his mushroom forest house, but I only want one cranky boy on my island and am ready to attempt to find my dream cranky villager (Bruce or Dobie) Nook Miles island hopping. I’m currently visiting my in-laws and donno when exactly I’ll be around tomorrow which is why I wanted to get a jump on the offer.

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

I still have turnips at 569 and will be open until the top of the hour. Check the PGS thread for the dodo code. Have fun!

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe
Does anybody have a yellow floor light I can touch? I need it to make a pride rainbow. I’ll throw you a few bells for your trouble plus I have a new area with a bunch of items you can touch if you’d like (this is where the rainbow will be).

Bonster
Mar 3, 2007

Keep rolling, rolling

readingatwork posted:

Does anybody have a yellow floor light I can touch? I need it to make a pride rainbow. I’ll throw you a few bells for your trouble plus I have a new area with a bunch of items you can touch if you’d like (this is where the rainbow will be).

I do, but I won't be open until tomorrow. Would that be okay?

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe

Bonster posted:

I do, but I won't be open until tomorrow. Would that be okay?

Sure, I’ll keep an eye out for your post.

Thanks!

bio347
Oct 29, 2012
AFAIK floor lights don't come in yellow. Red, orange, green, blue, purple, light blue, pink, white.

...or at least, if they do come in yellow I don't have one and the wiki is lying to me.

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe
Guess I'll find out tomorrow! :toot:

night slime
May 14, 2014

This was bad rear end. I started an umbrella chain :hellyeah:

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

"there's a meteor shower tonight!"

but then theres been clouds all night and I ain't seen poo poo :negative:

i am still doing my best to give this version of AC a chance but too often keep thinking its time to just bring my 3DS outta retirement and see what the new leaf town I haven't turned on in years has going on :shrug:

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

correction i finally caught some stars after turning down the EQ on my tv to best dull the high wind noises but still hear the twinkling of falling stars

im still a bit o grumpy old person feeling

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Opening my south hemisphere island up for a bit. Saharah’s visitin (exquisite wallpaper & crop circles flooring) Claus is doing the gold armour diy, and there’s a ton of doubles clogging my lawn

Code’s e: closed

Lube Enthusiast fucked around with this message at 10:50 on Jun 18, 2020

mercantilism
Oct 22, 2012
The turnips, they're going crazy on bonaire! At least for the next hour or two. I've got a price around 631 bells- come hang for a mid-week sellout, and help me deal with these weeds/ help me finally pay off my house. Label is around too, looking for outdoorsy clothes.
EDIT: Closed!

mercantilism fucked around with this message at 11:00 on Jun 18, 2020

And More
Jun 19, 2013

How far, Doctor?
How long have you lived?

Bulgakov posted:

"there's a meteor shower tonight!"

but then theres been clouds all night and I ain't seen poo poo :negative:

i am still doing my best to give this version of AC a chance but too often keep thinking its time to just bring my 3DS outta retirement and see what the new leaf town I haven't turned on in years has going on :shrug:

The lack of certain items from the previous game really annoys me. For example that table with a parasol in it. Obviously I need that thing for my island. How is that not in here? The selection of available items seems oddly limited. :shrug:

I‘m not gonna return to new leaf. Maybe I’ll stop playing new horizons once I‘ve got all the flower arrangements sorted, though. There is really no negative side effect to ditching the island like there was in other games.

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
Alba is opening up, Redd is here with some genuine paintings and one fake. I’ve already purchased one painting.
Bring a brolly, it’s stormy here. I also have lots of free recipes to the left of my airport. Dodo code: closed

If anyone has Tabi socks or a red imperial dining table or dining lantern those would be appreciated.

Redd is sold out so I’m closing! Thanks to everyone who visited, especially Tsukasa for the lantern and tabi

Anime_Otaku fucked around with this message at 13:59 on Jun 18, 2020

PriorMarcus
Oct 17, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT BEING ALLERGIC TO POSITIVITY

Does anyone have any really good examples of curbing ponds? I'm having a hard time getting a crescent shape I'm happy with.

Bonster
Mar 3, 2007

Keep rolling, rolling

readingatwork posted:

Guess I'll find out tomorrow! :toot:

I have all the colors, but I don't remember what they are! I guess I should have said that if there's yellow, I have it. I know there's orange.

Prowler
May 24, 2004

Bonster posted:

I have all the colors, but I don't remember what they are! I guess I should have said that if there's yellow, I have it. I know there's orange.

There are yellow studio lights (and the mounted variety), but no yellow floor lights as far as I am aware.

Duccy
Mar 2, 2013
i like bois
Does anyone want to trade for their catalog?

I have a bunch of extra fossils, DIYs, my caralog, and of course, just straight bells! I have maybe 70 Nook tickets to trade also. Or if anyone wants to come to my island to clean up my flowers, I can trade!

benisntfunny
Dec 2, 2004
I'm Perfect.

Duccy posted:

Does anyone want to trade for their catalog?

I have a bunch of extra fossils, DIYs, my caralog, and of course, just straight bells! I have maybe 70 Nook tickets to trade also. Or if anyone wants to come to my island to clean up my flowers, I can trade!

What do you need? I know a few of us (myself included) will just let you come and take whatever you need that is extra.

Duccy
Mar 2, 2013
i like bois

benisntfunny posted:

What do you need? I know a few of us (myself included) will just let you come and take whatever you need that is extra.

Just looking to expand, I mean I have an OK catalog right now but I got bored of it pretty quick. That’s all :)

Edit: I’m at 460ish DIY’s also, so if anyone needs anything made, I’m available! Have most of the lunar stuff, zodiac stuff, complete bamboo/fruit/iron/wooden sets. I think I’m missing the frozen sets and some other event stuff like the Bunny Days. If you have the mats, I’ll craft it!

Duccy fucked around with this message at 16:20 on Jun 18, 2020

Squats
Nov 4, 2009

Today Tucker the lazy mammoth in boxes! He's a sweet guy, but he was stuck in a starter home and he deserves his amazing real house! Let me know if anyone has an empty spot and wants to give this big boy a new home.

Squats fucked around with this message at 01:33 on Jun 19, 2020

Duccy
Mar 2, 2013
i like bois
Okay, need to dump some stuff.

Dodo code:

Closed for a but, back soon!

Follow the sign pointing east when you get out of the airport. There will be two rows of stuff up for grabs. First row has furniture and clothing, second row has all the fossils and DIY extras up for grabs.

Directly above that is my flower experiment. I left a ton of watering cans out: two of them are Golden Watering Cans, first come first serve!

I may be afk or not, but if I am not and you bring some stuff for me to catalog that would be great! goonspeed

Duccy fucked around with this message at 19:39 on Jun 18, 2020

HaB
Jan 5, 2001

What are the odds?
So just about all I'm doing on my island right now is flowers, so construction/decoration has ground to a halt for a while.

However, I have one of those dirty cheater amiibo things where I can get any villager I want. Still takes a few days, but yeah I can get anyone, and of course also kick out anyone I'd like.

So here's the offer: who do you want? If there's someone in particular you are looking for, I can queue them up, invite them, then you can come over when they are in boxes so they go home with you.

In exchange? poo poo, I don't know. Let me catalog things? Don't need bells, nook miles tickets, or fossils. DIY recipes I don't have are always nice too.

I can't queue up a ton of ppl at once, since it takes 3 visit to get them to come live, then a day moving in, then 2 more days before I can kick them. But I figure it's worth a try.

Not super attached to any of my villagers yet, save for Nan, but she was a starter, and I wouldn't mind kicking her and bringing her back so I can have her real house.

So yeah - who you want?

Bonster
Mar 3, 2007

Keep rolling, rolling
Great offer, HaB!

Okay, so all the floor lights and some of the studio lights are up for cataloging. They're on the front porch of my house. There are freebies to the left of the airport. Feel free to shop if you want, anything's available.

I'll be AFK for the most part.

DODO Code: N2251

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoSheds
Sep 12, 2007

Bringer of sugary treats!
Did anyone accidentally walk off with a Royal Crown and some other expensive things while they were over last night? Can't seem to find them in the pile.

Reminder, when stuff is left out for cataloging, it is meant to be touched, not taken.