Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Pylons posted:

Why the gently caress did they print this on shipping labels?

loving hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

CombineThresher posted:

I don't post all that much, but I certainly don't want to contribute to any offputting horniness and I apologize if I have. I'll be more mindful from here on out.

I also want to apologize to anyone I might have upset with any hornyposts/etc. I might have made in the past. I don't think I did much beyond saying a particular lady wrestler is very attractive at times; but even if that is the case, it's not for me to decide whether something I posted should upset someone or not. So I do sincerely apologize if I did do that, and I promise to do better going forward.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Lid posted:

What the gently caress happened to this thread when i went to sleep?

Meltdown may got an extension baybeeee

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Pylons posted:

Why the gently caress did they print this on shipping labels?

Guess you can't afford the most reputable of lawyers on a NXT salary.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

I hate that I find anything about this funny but

Printing a statement on loving shipping labels.

Jesus christ.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
hey guys what's going on in here. heard someone say you were looking for a new mod.

naM sdrawkcaB
Feb 17, 2011

:cripes:

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Oh Snapple! posted:

Jesus christ.

Not to judge a book by its cover and all, but this is the Matt Riddle-est, "printing a letter on shipping labels" lawyer I've ever seen:

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

william no

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Thank you Matt Riddle's Cheap-rear end Lawyer I needed a good laugh today

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

I apologise for the mistake, I clicked the probe button on the wrong post in my haste. im gonna try to get an admin to reverse it.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Abuser also a narcissist? :thunk:

e: oh gently caress I completely missed the like :doh:

Dango Bango fucked around with this message at 22:34 on Jun 19, 2020

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

The fact that the more famous/powerful abusers will get away with it because they have the money and legal teams to do so is so, so gross, and I’m sure is preventing others from speaking out.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Oh Snapple! posted:

Jesus christ.

Its fine we need some levity, Bobby Fulton's posts were funny too.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Will ffs no

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

JUNGLE BOY posted:

The fact that the more famous/powerful abusers will get away with it because they have the money and legal teams to do so is so, so gross, and I’m sure is preventing others from speaking out.

Not only that, but since a lot of the abuse is within the industry itself, they can also not only ruin your current finances if you have to lawyer up, but your future ability to make money if the abuser is well connected or well known

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
We all knew that WWE would circle the wagons so that doesn't surprise me in the least. I'm more interested in how AEW responds to the stuff about Havoc and Roberts.

Wintermutant
Oct 2, 2009

Dinosaur Gum

Lid posted:

Its fine we need some levity, Bobby Fulton's posts were funny too.

It's like this thread's version of the "I've been working out!" incident from the Kermit Gosnell thread back in the day.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

With our special guest star, RUSH! YAYYYYYYYYY

Sydney Bottocks posted:

I also want to apologize to anyone I might have upset with any hornyposts/etc. I might have made in the past. I don't think I did much beyond saying a particular lady wrestler is very attractive at times; but even if that is the case, it's not for me to decide whether something I posted should upset someone or not. So I do sincerely apologize if I did do that, and I promise to do better going forward.
Same here.

There really has been some creepy poo poo in the AEW threads in recent months, with a bunch of really unpleasant posts I really haven't enjoyed reading at all. While I've avoided that kind of gross posting, I can't say all my posts have been amazing either because I've certainly made plenty of white noise :swoon: emote posts in the GDTs whenever Hikaru Shida came out, as well as some jokes about going to horny jail (not for any specific reason, I just thought the term "horny jail" was funny at 3-5 AM). I apologize for these worthless posts and promise to do better from here on out.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Eating my first and only probe in 16 years due to a mod fat-fingering the buttons in their haste to prove they suddenly give a poo poo about the way the community feels is pretty funny though.

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Eddie Kingston is very good.

Also honestly I’m glad the direction this thread took. We can all be better about creating a better environment for everyone. (Uh, even if I’m like 3 months behind on wrestling because life was too hard with everything going on and concentrating on wrestling took the bottom priority).

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

Is @ExposeWrestling legit? Because if so Xavier Woods, Aleister Black, Spud and Chris Hero are coming up.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

PASS THE MASH posted:

Is @ExposeWrestling legit? Because if so Xavier Woods, Aleister Black, Spud and Chris Hero are coming up.

Holy poo poo I for sure hope loving not

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

PASS THE MASH posted:

They just got suspended (or deleted the account i don't know how to tell the difference)

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Riddle hired a good attorney.

quote:

Attorney Daniel J. Rose of Delray Beach, FL; ethical dwarf

The Florida Supreme Court presented Daniel J. Rose with a law license in 2001 after he graduated from the University of Miami Law School.

The Florida State Bar found Daniel guilty of the following misconduct.

Commingled client funds with his personal funds
Engaged in conduct prejudicial to the administration of justice
Failed to maintain proper account of client trust funds

Danny found it acceptable to notarize the signatures of Irene and Ernest Martel on a mortgage note when he knew for a fact that neither of them had actually signed the document.

In a matter involving Alice and Gabriel Shabo, Danny disbursed funds held in a trust account without receiving written authorization to so act.

As a consequence of his misconduct, the apologists for Attorney Misfits in Florida sitting on the State Bar punished Daniel by gifting him with a complimentary reprimand.

As we speak (Jan 2012) Daniel practices with Daniel J. Rose, P.A. at 322 NE 6th Avenue in Delray Beach, Florida.

http://www.noethics.net/News/index....fits&Itemid=100

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.
Orginal Wrestlespania was too horny for this world.

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

extradite THIS! posted:

Holy poo poo I for sure hope loving not

https://twitter.com/silentreigns/status/1274094330697965572?s=21

The account got deleted but this is what it said. Had 9000 followers too.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
seems like an unethical dwarf to me

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

PASS THE MASH posted:

The account got deleted but this is what it said. Had 9000 followers too.

But not *over* 9000?

Bad Gandalf
Sep 19, 2010
Lol are people actually acting suprised that Will Osprey is a shithead?

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

Looks like @ExposeWrestling tweeted "That's all folks" then deleted the account as opposed to getting suspended?

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Bad Gandalf posted:

William the Thrilliam has seemed like a decent person from everything I've seen in NJPW :(

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Probably safe to assume they got threatened by many lawyers and decided to call it a day?

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Posting names like that without anything doesn't help much. Like people have said, there's a difference between the things Tyler Bates has done (unless I missed something and it's more than just constantly hitting on people) and sexual/physical abuse like Riddle and Havoc.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Huntman posted:

Looks like @ExposeWrestling tweeted "That's all folks" then deleted the account as opposed to getting suspended?

This is a terrible idea. It just single handedly gives ammo to those saying the allehations were just poo poo stirribg and when the heat got hot they ran.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

I rarely post period because I have the bad brains, but the occasional levels of horny were pretty offputting, not so much for their own content as for how they became the entire conversation.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
I hate that twitter turned the star button into a loving heart. Sometimes I fav tweets because I want to go back and look at it later but DONT want to retweet to my timeline but now it’s a drat endorsement just like a retweet

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

Ganso Bomb posted:

Probably safe to assume they got threatened by many lawyers and decided to call it a day?

This is what I was thinking. Tried to go out with a bang and dip out, but like Lid said, it's not a great look for them to just drop a major list and vanish.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Bad Gandalf posted:

Some people were blissfully unaware of his previous, some hoped he'd actually learned. Probably naively.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
I’m not a hornyposter but if the mods had just decided last week before this all blew up that it’d be a probation-level offence people would’ve flipped out so I have a certain level of sympathy for them