Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Fame Douglas posted:

I don't think the US will survive

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Byzantine posted:

If he's inevitable, then there's no problem with me not voting for him.

:haibrow:

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Fame Douglas posted:

We better hope he's inevitable, I don't think the US will survive another four years of Trump.

It can't survive four years of Joe either.

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

KaptainKrunk posted:

is tonight the beginning of the "Joe is inevitable" talk?

Tbh the inevitable Joe talk makes me feel that it's even more likely that he's gonna lose.

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Fame Douglas posted:

I don't think the US will survive another four years of Trump.

good

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019
if joe gonna win he doesn’t need my vote
if joe gonna lose my vote won’t change anything

I think I’ll continue to not vote joe

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
libs know that they're horrible pieces of garbage because they support a senile old rapist who has been wrong about everything for some 40 years running, and all they're trying to do with their scolding is to drag down decent people into their cesspit so that they can feel better about themselves

the only way to avoid this is to categorically refuse to vote for joe

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Fame Douglas posted:

We better hope he's inevitable, I don't think the US will survive another four years of Trump.

:mods:

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Cpt_Obvious posted:

There are Trump voters here in the NoJoe sanctuary. If Hillary’s vote isn’t Joe, then I’m With Her.

Trump voters are universally pieces of poo poo, why are they here?

IAMKOREA
Apr 21, 2007

Fame Douglas posted:

Is this stolen valor?

Just kidding. Brother, that No Joe tag of yours is a heavy burden, I know. But it's one we've chosen to bear. Don't give up hope, a No Joe world is right around the corner.

IAMKOREA has issued a correction as of 14:19 on Jun 21, 2020

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Joe is the perfect doughfaced candidate for our current crisis.

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

Relevant Tangent posted:

Trump voters are universally pieces of poo poo, why are they here?

know a guy who voted for trumaposa because he’d destroy America, is he a piece of poo poo?

edit: flair me up muchachos

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
speaking of tags, could someone kindly restore my mark of nojoe? it was lost to me when some lib bought me a trump av in some childish fit of rage

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

PawParole posted:

know a guy who voted for trumaposa because he’d destroy America, is he a piece of poo poo?

yes

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
This thread should be more of a celebration for people NOT VOTING FOR JOE than it should be a recruitment center for all the non-JOE votes we will or won’t be casting.

Celebrate the decision you AREN’T making

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

y?

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Bust Rodd posted:

This thread should be more of a celebration for people NOT VOTING FOR JOE than it should be a recruitment center for all the non-JOE votes we will or won’t be casting.

Celebrate the decision you AREN’T making

I thought about this really hard

skipped some rocks across a pond

took a road trip of self discovery with the entire modest mouse discography as my sound track

stopped at a diner on a desert road that i'm sure doesn't actually exist

Said to the waitress "I'm not voting for Joe"

she nodded knowingly

A4R8
Feb 28, 2020

Fame Douglas posted:

Why the gently caress do you have a NoJoe tag then

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

lmao at hoping for, of all things to hope for, joe biden to be the president of the united states of america

pyrotek
May 21, 2004

people are going to be so confident that joe is inevitable that they won't feel the need to risk going out and getting covid to vote

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

pyrotek posted:

people are going to be so confident that joe is inevitable that they won't feel the need to risk going out and getting covid to vote

I'm glad. Win, lose, doesn't matter. Either way I ain't voting for a rapist

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

joe saw one of those "luigi wins by doing nothing at all" videos and decided that'd make a good campaign strategy

IAMKOREA
Apr 21, 2007
When I say no Joe I don't just mean I'm not voting for him. I want him to lose. The Democratic party needs to die and be replaced. I'm sure at some point some blubbering Whig was telling people that not voting for Scott was a vote for Pierce and look at where the Whig party is now! In the dumpster! Where the Democrats will soon be!

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

hello, is this where I say I'm not voting for a loving rapist??

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

alarumklok posted:

I'll get you a chair! Welcome to the meeting.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

alarumklok posted:

Welcome, have a hot mug of tea and some snacks.We'll be passing around some reading material about how Joe sucks and licks my rear end and is a dirtbag douche who trash

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

alarumklok posted:

feel free to say it everywhere

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

oh good I thought I was in the wrong place. let me hang up my coat

taqueso posted:

feel free to say it everywhere

I get "you've got to vote blue or you're throwing your vote away!!" and then I say "counterpoint: maybe put a non-rapist on the ballet next time. I will vote for a bag of pretzels. at least they tried to do in bush and that's commendable"

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Hold up guys, have you considered that Joe Biden will have the U.S. rejoin the Paris Climate Accord?

When entire ecosystems die and there are hundreds of millions of climate refugees, we can tell them relax, guys, didn't you hear Joe Biden rejoined the Paris Accord?

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
Looooool there really are people who think that poo poo will be enough and it's a big deal God loving kill me.

https://twitter.com/ScottDuncanWX/status/1273997213623033862?s=19

LOL gently caress

silicone thrills has issued a correction as of 19:47 on Jun 21, 2020

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender

Classon Ave. Robot posted:

Keep in mind that if the Greens get enough votes that Biden might have won if he got all those votes then the Democrats will throw the ultimate hilarious screaming meltdown and we'll get to watch. I think that alone is worth going out on election day.

This would be amazing. And then I can just keep doubling and tripling down on, "You said you didn't need my vote to win. If you really wanted it, maybe you should have picked a candidate who appeals to me. :shrug:"

The best thing about a result like that would be that it would be a huge gently caress you to Schumer's "For every blue-collar Democrat we lose in western Pennsylvania, we will pick up two moderate Republicans in the suburbs in Philadelphia, and you can repeat that in Ohio and Illinois and Wisconsin." bullshit.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Yeah, Biden losing by a small enough margin that the Green vote would have won it for him is pretty much the ideal outcome.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

WampaLord posted:

Yeah, Biden losing by a small enough margin that the Green vote would have won it for him is pretty much the ideal outcome.

It's going to be funny when they inevitably try to blame SandersSiblings again when you consider the fact that most of the Sibs have moved on from Bernie months ago.

CheeseSpawn
Sep 15, 2004
Doctor Rope

the_steve posted:

It's going to be funny when they inevitably try to blame SandersSiblings again when you consider the fact that most of the Sibs have moved on from Bernie months ago.

Already started

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1274690813805703168?s=21
also
https://twitter.com/GoodwinMJ/status/1274702828544708609

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Fame Douglas posted:

this counts as failing the nojoe toxx

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

the_steve posted:

they blamed ralph nader for years for 2000 until 2016, you know because he made al gore lose to that president they pretended to hate

they'll be blaming bernie literally until we're dead

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

alarumklok posted:

shameless plug alert

Only registered members can see post attachments!

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

I just got my ballot. I am torn on whether I should vote for Bernie or write in "Adidas Ultraboost"

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fame Douglas posted:

go back to D&D and get your fake Antifa tag, Mr. YESJOE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

I will be voting for Joe Biden. NOT!