Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

alarumklok posted:

I just got my ballot. I am torn on whether I should vote for Bernie or write in "Adidas Ultraboost"

vote for Howie if he's on it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

How do you maintain your gangtags when you change avatars?

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender

Zvahl posted:

they blamed ralph nader for years for 2000 until 2016, you know because he made al gore lose to that president they pretended to hate

they'll be blaming bernie literally until we're dead

After years of Blue-no-matter-who gaslighting and claiming that Sanders supporters are a brainwashed cult, they can't conceive of the possibility that some people don't really care about the individual or party so much as the policies. And Biden, like nearly all of the Democratic establishment, is absolute poo poo on policy.

This isn't an identity thing. It's an "I want something to actually get better for once in my lifetime, which it never loving has." thing.

Rastor
Jun 2, 2001

alarumklok posted:

I just got my ballot. I am torn on whether I should vote for Bernie or write in "Adidas Ultraboost"

When Bernie is on your ballot, vote for Bernie

Otherwise, vote for Howie Hawkins

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.
howie is my homie

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

Ultraboosts are very comfortable though and I seek comfort by participating in electoralism

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Rastor posted:

When Bernie is on your ballot, vote for Bernie

Otherwise, vote for Howie Hawkins

100% this.

Write In votes are largely ignored, so the best way to stick it to the succs is to help the Greens get 5% of the vote so they can be legitimized as a "Real" party.

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

alarumklok posted:

Ultraboosts are very comfortable though and I seek comfort by participating in electoralism

antifreeze tastes good too

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

Zvahl posted:

antifreeze tastes good too

I will take this under consideration

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat

Mantis42 posted:

How do you maintain your gangtags when you change avatars?

An avatar has an image portion and a text portion. The image portion is your image you upload at avatar change. The text portion can contain code which references images, but the image will only be displayed if the image is hosted on the forums. Find the gang tag(s) you want, right click to find where that image is stored, and paste that into the text portion of your avatar change.

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

alarumklok posted:

I will take this under consideration

doing neither is probably your best bet tbh but at least antifreeze looks pretty, electoralism can't even manage that anymore

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Fame Douglas posted:

We better hope he's inevitable, I don't think the US will survive another four years of Trump.

Probably most convincing pro-Trump argument I've heard

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Zvahl posted:

doing neither is probably your best bet tbh but at least antifreeze looks pretty, electoralism can't even manage that anymore

Modern antifreeze contains bitterant to discourage animals and children from ingesting it

In a similar fashion Biden is a bitterant that keeps me from drinking the electoralism

CheeseSpawn
Sep 15, 2004
Doctor Rope
https://twitter.com/axios/status/1274836717573464065?s=20

liberals got what they wanted, they dont need the progressive vote for Biden.

A4R8
Feb 28, 2020

Fame Douglas posted:

We better hope he's inevitable, I don't think the US will survive another four years of Trump.

Ban the ProJoe failtoxx here wtf

A4R8
Feb 28, 2020
Of all reasons he chooses the most limousine lib argument ever too lol

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Fame Douglas posted:

I don't think the US will survive another four years of Trump.

Good

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

CheeseSpawn posted:

https://twitter.com/axios/status/1274836717573464065?s=20

liberals got what they wanted, they dont need the progressive vote for Biden.

axios updated the article, john bolton isn't voting joe

apparently they took him saying "i'm not voting for trump" to mean "i'm voting for joe"

now there's a lot of angry liberals in the comments saying

https://twitter.com/Aegamin/status/1274858207098396672?s=20

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Hoping that Biden wins isn't in violation of the toxx. It neither indicates that you're going to vote for him or encourages others to do so.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Condiv posted:

axios updated the article, john bolton isn't voting joe

apparently they took him saying "i'm not voting for trump" to mean "i'm voting for joe"

now there's a lot of angry liberals in the comments saying

https://twitter.com/Aegamin/status/1274858207098396672?s=20

woops guess we better cancel Bolton's place in #Resistance

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

FormaldehydeSon posted:

I will be voting for Joe Biden.

what???? mods!!!!! mo-

oh ok nm

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat

Relevant Tangent posted:

Hoping that Biden wins isn't in violation of the toxx. It neither indicates that you're going to vote for him or encourages others to do so.

I don't know about that

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.
i hope biden wins big at a round of losing the 2020 election

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
when joe biden loses arkansas he's going to say malarkansas

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
you don't hope biden will win, you just want some kind of relief from the unending madness that you perceive to be coming solely from trump's direction. imagine the horror you will experience if biden somehow wins, and you realize that it wasn't just coming from trump, but from everything, everywhere, all the time.

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Only registered members can see post attachments!

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Excelzior posted:

woops guess we better cancel Bolton's place in #Resistance

Not that the hypocrisy is any sort of surprise, but yeah, the same Libs slobbering all over the idea of Bolton and Dubya supporting Biden are the same ones who were absolutely aghast when Joe Rogan said he liked Bernie and they all demanded that Bernie condemn him.

This is not a defense of Joe Rogan, by the way.

Organ Fiend
May 21, 2007

custom title

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
crossposting:

loving l m a o

Dragonturtle
Feb 23, 2017

Saw that Biden post elsewhere and am lolling forever at him just flat out admitting imperialism while getting cheered on by the libs.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

lol

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Trump's base of fanatic idiots are going to be overwhelmed by Biden's base of apathetic grill-dads, DNC apparatchiks, and people who think that the instant the bad orange man is not in the Whitehouse things will be normal again and watching all of them come to the realization that normal means nothing is going to own own own. Not voting for Joe Biden is going to own.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I’m taking all the energy I was putting into Bernie into myself and my family and my community

and telling people that Joe Biden is a dogshit mealy mouthed bag of sand and I hope he gets an old people disease like buttheart

A4R8
Feb 28, 2020

Code Jockey posted:

crossposting:

loving l m a o

Trump meeting with Maduro would undoubtedly gently caress up Joe’s campaign even more among anti-war voters lmfao (which is prolly why Trump is considering it)

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Unfortunately, if rally size translated directly to electoral success, we'd be picking our teeth with Biden and Trump's bones and talking about which police abolitionist we're going to vote for in 2024.

A4R8
Feb 28, 2020
Trumps rally size is smaller during a pandemic and libs are already saying they beat him

Biden is openly pursuing far right policies and people think the left is gonna show up in droves for him lol

Dragonturtle
Feb 23, 2017

Cannot wait to be blamed by the libs for failing the almighty Biden while Trump ushers in the millennial kingdom of darkness after his reelection.

Skyarb
Sep 20, 2018

MMMPH MMMPPHH MPPPH GLUCK GLUCK OH SORRY I DIDNT SEE YOU THERE I WAS JUST CHOKING DOWN THIS BATTLEFIELD COCK DID YOU KNOW BATTLEFIELD IS THE BEST VIDEO GAME EVER NOW IF YOULL EXCUSE ME ILL GO BACK TO THIS BATTLECOCK
Hey guys, just checking in, are you all voting for Joe Biden?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Skyarb posted:

no.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender

Skyarb posted:

Hmmm. Let me check my calendar for November.

Nope. Looks like it still says I'm not voting for Joe Biden.