Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

saffi faildotter
Mar 2, 2007

TheDiceMustRoll posted:

did he do an abuse outside of having mental breakdowns on twitter and accusing anyone who respects the transes of being pedophile groomers?

He organized people on Mumsnet to falsely report Mermaids UK to prevent them from getting funding because they're a trans charity but I believe in general he's mostly just a vile person who refuses to shut the gently caress up or learn anything ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheDiceMustRoll
Jul 23, 2018

saffi faildotter posted:

He organized people on Mumsnet to falsely report Mermaids UK to prevent them from getting funding because they're a trans charity but I believe in general he's mostly just a vile person who refuses to shut the gently caress up or learn anything ever

Oh I knew all that. Okay, I thought something else had happened, last I heard he was getting divorced and his dumb fans are already mocking people who bring it up like it isn't a good measure of how bad he's been as a person for the last few years. Like, literally "Haha you got a better argument than "your wife is leaving you probably because you spend all day on twitter screeching about the transes"??? :smug:"

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

Marty Scurll

https://twitter.com/mystickttn/status/1275128410759725058

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

collocation posted:

Yo, I feel like if she had so many good lawyers, they woulda advised against this

holy gently caress

Maybe her lawyer couldn't find any shipping labels to print out a statement on so she had to take matters into her own hands

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos
I updated the OP with archived snapshots of some of the dead links

Still looking for the crazy Tatanka story if anyone can find it

He tried to seduce/abduct an underage girl in a hotel, and when the girl's older sister tried to tell him to gently caress off, he pulled the fire alarm and said "the police are coming - they will arrest you - come hide in my room" and tried to grab the younger girl before they ran away

Imagine how many other girls he's done that poo poo with

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
genuine question for someone who missed it and is confused, all those edited posts on the last page were speculation etc irght?

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.

KungFu Grip posted:

genuine question for someone who missed it and is confused, all those edited posts on the last page were speculation etc irght?

Yeah, I led off with it, and then other people were posting against it mostly. Why is X not saying anything rather than 'I think he's an abuser'. Shouldn't have done it in hindsight.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

My edited post was reacting to the post above it, but was unnecessary. it was not rude or bad, just unnecessary. I removed the post

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

History Comes Inside! fucked around with this message at 14:44 on Jun 23, 2020

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
https://twitter.com/RIPTIDEwres/status/1275422862770397184

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

drat that could outright kill them, what a shame since they're pretty much the only company that's had the right response from the jump.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Jerusalem posted:

I hope the wording on that moratorium is clear, let me know if it isn't and I'll change it up.

where does Honma and his preexisting DV abuse allegations go

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Warning graphic language:

David Starr & Joel Allen owner(?) of SPLX apparel and referee works with NXT UK, and Big Grizz

https://twitter.com/BellaKeeble/status/1275408443223035904

KungFu Grip fucked around with this message at 14:56 on Jun 23, 2020

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

KungFu Grip posted:

David Starr & Joel Allen owner(?) of SPLX apparel and referee

I am...

I need a break.

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos

KungFu Grip posted:

David Starr & Joel Allen owner(?) of SPLX apparel and referee works with NXT UK, and Big Grizz

Holy poo poo

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

KungFu Grip posted:

well that explains why he always wanted to be called the cream in your coffee

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
forgive me i'm trying to avoid screaming

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

always a problematic frat boy pretending to be all of that other stuff purely for personal gain.

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos
Reminder that Big Grizz was already outed for being homophobic a few days ago:

https://twitter.com/MerlinObadiah/status/1274001782746816512

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)
Wow! Like holy poo poo. I have no words.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Jesus that made me VISCERALLY uncomfortable.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
What a oval office

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

it's not just that he's saying really disgusting things. It's how casual and easy he is about saying them. loving hell.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

The shocking thing to me is that he/they are saying it TO the woman. Like, I've known people who spoke something like that. I don't think I've ever been in a conversation that got THAT vulgar and gross without walking out but I've definitely been in my share of frat houses. But I'm not sure I've ever actually seen those frat douches say that kind of thing TO the woman with some much casual disregard.

Maybe that's sheltered of me. I probably just selectively removed myself from any situation that would have gotten that bad. But it floored me here.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Lamuella posted:

it's not just that he's saying really disgusting things. It's how casual and easy he is about saying them. loving hell.

Yep :stare:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

nvm it turns out trying to explain a hosed man's mind looks like it could be an attempt to make it appear logical in some way. it's not

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
sucking beejus

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
That was hard to watch. What an rear end in a top hat. I’m glad his career is done.

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos
ok

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

MorrisBae fucked around with this message at 15:29 on Jun 23, 2020

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

delete that above as well

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

MorrisBae posted:

"We're not gay. Totally not gay. Hate the gays. Please give us sex ladies because we're not gay."

Someone else brought it up and I agree that Joey Ryan's always sent my gaydar through the roof since I first heard him talk - I'm not a psychologist so I'll shut up about it, but the projecting with these guys is kind of blatant

Almost wonder if "being vile with women because I don't really like them but I have to keep up appearances" is a thing

This is a Not Good Post.

Also, big thanks to David Starr for validating every bullshit thing Chuds have said about progressive men :thumbsup:

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Yeah, can we not do the "homophobes are secretly gay" thing? It's massively homophobic and lets rotten people off the hook for no reason.

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

MorrisBae posted:

Almost wonder if "being vile with women because I don't really like them but I have to keep up appearances" is a thing

It's been my experience that guys are extra gross towards women while in the presence of other men. It becomes a weird show for the other guys. I'm not sure how much is necessarily tied in with latent homosexuality and how much is just very basic insecurity.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/slaymysterio/status/1275432441071755264

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

https://twitter.com/slaymysterio/status/1275436906159828992

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

It's certainly not my place to tell any of these women what to say or when to say it, but I really think this kind of stuff is dangerous. Like, it's 100% fine if you're not ready to have this conversation, but to throw his name out there with nothing behind it, enabling people to speculate wildly about what you're talking about is not good.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

Didn't know Rovert had an alt account, but I'm not surprised.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Before people dog pile the woman tweeting, she's the original one that exposed Starr for who he is.

Tommy End/Aleister Black's ex before he married Zelina.

https://twitter.com/IslaDawn/status/1274845190809964545

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.

sportsgenius86 posted:

It's certainly not my place to tell any of these women what to say or when to say it, but I really think this kind of stuff is dangerous. Like, it's 100% fine if you're not ready to have this conversation, but to throw his name out there with nothing behind it, enabling people to speculate wildly about what you're talking about is not good.

Yeah this is kinda bullshit.

Throws his name out there, then has to add in the next tweet that she isn't accusing him of anything and then says oh maybe someone else needs to start this conversation. So what exactly was this tweet for then?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

sportsgenius86 posted:

I'm inclined to agree. It's also pressuring who may have a story of abuse/harrassment/bullying from Black to speak out when they may not be ready to.