Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
posting in legendary thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Il Federale
Oct 10, 2012

AHH F/UGH posted:

We all saw what happened when he tried to fight Uwe Boll so let's just say I'm on the fence

lol

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

Why do administrators live with him in the first place

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
what a world

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Voted 5, hope the forums still exist tomorrow.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

935 posted:

I've had dreams living with him, I've first hand experience of his cruel hand.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

USSAr posted:

https://www.goldbelly.com/foods/cookies

for a man of box wine he has expensive taste

This is more egregious than the wife-beating imho

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
Didn't this happen before and it wasn't credible? What makes this more credible?

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Thots and Prayers posted:

those cookies are actually artisan pizzas

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Gotta be honest I don't know any of those names except Lesnar

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Another thing to throw into the abyss of 2020.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

This place is such a genuinely broken stygian pit of garbage that I honestly can't tell if anything in this thread is a joke or not

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Spinz posted:

TONEDEFCON 5

wow it's almost like I saw the tweet hours ago and am aware that this thread is gonna get memory holed

Ulthar
Aug 14, 2007

My parents are deeaaaaaaad!!!
Posting in an historic thread

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Lowtax doesn't have the spine to stand up to a woman like that

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

mind the walrus posted:

This place is such a genuinely broken stygian pit of garbage that I honestly can't tell if anything in this thread is a joke or not

schrodinger's forums

Il Federale
Oct 10, 2012

Cuntellectual posted:

Didn't this happen before and it wasn't credible? What makes this more credible?

just because goons plugged their ears and went "i cant hear you" doesnt mean it wasnt credible

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

AHH F/UGH posted:

Gotta be honest I don't know any of those names except Lesnar

Do you not watch AEW? Darby Allin, Sammy Guevara, Colt Cabana, and Jimmy Havoc all get regular ring time on their one weekly show. You should definitely watch AEW, if you aren't.

i vomit kittens
Apr 25, 2019

935 posted:

i've heard it's similar to south Korean StarCraft pros living in a house together so they can practice all day, except you are honing your forums modding abilities

the recent stories of abuse taking place at these pro gamer houses apparently supports this theory

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Proteus4994 posted:

Just on two points:

1) SOMEONE’S ALT POSTED THIS TOO MUCH OF A PUSSY TO POST UNDER THEIR REAL ACCOUNT?

This is my real account and I’m expecting to eat a ban after 20 years for saying that I completely believe this, as well as Lowtax’s other wives saying the same thing over the years.

2) SCREENSHOTS CAN BE FAKED

you’re right, but internet archives cannot

http://archive.vn/cYzfA

That’s all.

:stonk:

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
If I could go back in time to 1999 on the day Lowtax first dreamed up the idea for Somethinng Awful and tell him anything, it would be “don’t abuse women”

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Thots and Prayers posted:

by giant they better mean like the size of a flat screen

Cuntellectual posted:

near as i can tell lowtax was paying this lady gangbusters to move jpgs on the front page slightly to the left or right so iunno why shed throw that away the gain of ???

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Do you not watch AEW? Darby Allin, Sammy Guevara, Colt Cabana, and Jimmy Havoc all get regular ring time on their one weekly show.

Is that the backyard wrestling thing Goldust does now?

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

AHH F/UGH posted:

We all saw what happened when he tried to fight Uwe Boll so let's just say I'm on the fence

Losing to Uwe Boll was the lowpoint of the second act. For fourteen years he has been in a training montage where he lays on a couch and sucks up hundreds of thousands of dollars while providing nothing to the forums.

LSD CURES JUNKIES
Sep 12, 2013

Missouri is a two party consent state when it comes to recordings. It's illegal to record someone without their consent.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Lowtax is a women beating piece of poo poo.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
did she get "hacked" or something? I don't want to discredit her or anything, it just feels like the "he spends all his money on expensive internet cookies" thing is a joke

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Mulaney Power Move posted:

Is that the backyard wrestling thing Goldust does now?

Its vastly superior to WWE. Like, not even close. But yeah, both Cody and Dustin Rhodes are part of it

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

never meet your heroes

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Look my man, I can respect paying someone tons of money for a good gently caress.. can’t say the same for beating them. Harsh I know but it’s what I believe

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

TheAardvark posted:

did she get "hacked" or something? I don't want to discredit her or anything, it just feels like the "he spends all his money on expensive internet cookies" thing is a joke

No

ANUSTART
Jun 26, 2013

ur jiri3-pax(PAD)-ra2 al-tukur2?-re
gu-du-ni an-na-ab-be2
a-ra-/ab-gig-ga\-[(X)]-e-ce

- Wisdom of the ages.

Arrhythmia posted:

Ulthar
Aug 14, 2007

Arrhythmia posted:

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Cuntellectual posted:

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

TheAardvark posted:

Yeah cheap cookies are just as good, for serious.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

TheAardvark posted:

It's not, he purchased the cookies

Ulthar
Aug 14, 2007

TheAardvark posted:

Goldbelly is the new mangosteen where have you been

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

GBS Lowtax hates women.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

TheAardvark posted:

Did Lowtax also get hacked when he is responding to her?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Do not engage. Just tell me to go back to Kiwi Farms where I waste days upon days crying about how I wasted years upon years on SA. Did you know I was personally responsible for SA's rise in popularity in the 00's? It's true! Just come to the Farms and find out how! It's the trash kingdom I deserve.

TheAardvark posted:

There is a police report involved. Hacked accounts don’t have police reports involved.