Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

Nurge posted:

If someone calls that they're afraid someone's gonna get hurt it's going to get logged as a domestic violence call, no duh.

Okay, I'd have figured it would get classified as something else, thanks for explaining.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo

Ice Phisherman posted:

Jump on Bread and Roses. It's what the cool offsite.

breadandroses.net

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Mods please give me this gangag

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!
Blaming the victim in an abusive relationship is the worst loving take and I hope anybody that makes that argument chokes to death on their Cheetos.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

feelix posted:

Why is anyone doubt that the women Lowtax dates are crazy? He's a hideous old man without a spine or a job yet is constantly dating or is married to someone way out of his league

I'M NOT SAYING THAT THIS SOMEHOW DISPROVES DOMESTIC ABUSE OR MAKES IT OK, DON'T loving @ ME

Abusers are charismatic and charming, especially to vulnerable people you dipshit

Commissar Of Doom
Apr 21, 2009
power is undone at every level and churns and swirls never ending.

Valleyant
Jul 23, 2007

That darn catte

Musharraf posted:

Mods knew

Listening to a woman literally posting from a battered women's shelter? That's a ban.

Suggesting that the woman might not be a lying whore because uhh there's no video proof or something? That's a ban.

once more with gusto, explain yourself REENE

Judge Schnoopy
Nov 2, 2005

dont even TRY it, pal

Demon Of The Fall posted:

And I thought MY wife was crazy lol

gently caress you for continuing to make funny posts on this dead gay forum. stop making me laugh you gently caress

Zoobtro
Aug 22, 2003

Got miself a nice little earner, isn't it
has gamequoter spoke on this yet?

TheFrankAttack
May 1, 2007

Rabid Snake posted:

She’s only 26? Isn’t lowtax almost twice that age

Yeah but he's young at spine heart.

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
is lowtax gorean??

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest

Steve Youngblood posted:

I kinda feel like this is a big Lowtax Catfish game wherein he makes up a third abuse victim ~to own the haters~ or whatever. Is this lady even real?

is this post real?

Sanzuo
May 7, 2007

ImpAtom posted:

Found the Kiwifarms post.

"it was irresponsible to wake him when sleeping?"

how does waking someone up turn into domestic violence? lowtax should probably not be around other people period.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
the biggest thing that doesn't add up is Logan accidentally woke up Lowtax who immediately gave her a left right goodnight and in that moment of adrenaline he was completely awake and aware enough to realize he had done something monstrous so instead of helping goes to record everything she says in case that LYING WHORE!! tries to say he hit her

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

feelix posted:

Why is anyone doubt that the women Lowtax dates are crazy? He's a hideous old man without a spine or a job yet is constantly dating or is married to someone way out of his league

I'M NOT SAYING THAT THIS SOMEHOW DISPROVES DOMESTIC ABUSE OR MAKES IT OK, DON'T loving @ ME

3 in a row which all make similar accusations is a pattern and the common factor here is lowtax. To assume "lamo crazy women" in the face of that is discrediting them out of hand, which is vad

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Valleyant posted:

search your heart..you know exactly what is going on.

Valleyant
Jul 23, 2007

That darn catte

Agean90 posted:

3 in a row which all make similar accusations is a pattern and lowtax is the common factor here is lowtax. To assume "lamo crazy women" in the face of that is discrediting them out of hand, which is vad

No, it's Mods

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

This guy gets it.

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

StratGoatCom posted:

You are a terrible mod.

*person

Scott Forstall
Aug 16, 2003

MMM THAT FAUX LEATHER

albany academy posted:

the lepers colony is going to be a wall of autobans

I reg'd at B&R but will hold out that he can be booted one way or another so we can keep this place.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Oh boy here come the "I'm just asking questions!" dipshits

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
at least we know lowtax isn’t racist since his wife’s (girlfriend’s) eyes are black

large hands
Jan 24, 2006
It was very irresponsible of me to wake him, you see I had forgotten about his Sweaty Toes, which can cause him to perform what might appear to the untrained eye to be insanely sick butterfly kicks and elbow bombs, but are actually just involuntary motions, caused by an excess of Kindness and Patience

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Clawtopsy posted:

the biggest thing that doesn't add up is Logan accidentally woke up Lowtax who immediately gave her a left right goodnight and in that moment of adrenaline he was completely awake and aware enough to realize he had done something monstrous so instead of helping goes to record everything she says in case that LYING WHORE!! tries to say he hit her

He was having a dream that he was fighting Uwe Boll again..you see he gets very disturbed after long drives in the GTR..it's not his fault

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!
I hear lowtax is building up his pedigree so he can run as president, c/d ?

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo
just ask-oh

bradzilla posted:

thanks bud

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Valleyant posted:

Aginor
Aug 1, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Burt's a brave boy when he has Lowtax's backing.

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.

LifeSunDeath posted:

Holy poo poo randy savage is a piece of poo poo. Hope when your heart exploded you thought of how much cooler hogan's meat shoes were than yours.

If you watch Darkside of the Ring their episode on him showed that he was VERY controlling of his wife. To the point that he didn't want other men talking to her.

She eventually cheated on him but with a guy who was also abusive specifically physically.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

bradzilla posted:

LOL! You mean the turbo chuds?

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
give the forums to me

i have not, and nor will i ever, beat a woman

mainly because it's bad but they can also break me like a twig

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Chris Pistols
Oct 20, 2008

Piss Crystals
What a day!

Valleyant
Jul 23, 2007

That darn catte

Aginor posted:

Burt's a brave boy when he has Lowtax's backing.

He also has Reene behind him

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

Valleyant posted:

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

punk rebel ecks posted:

If you watch Darkside of the Ring their episode on him showed that he was VERY controlling of his wife. To the point that he didn't want other men talking to her.

She eventually cheated on him but with a guy who was also abusive specifically physically.

its a sad story

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Clawtopsy posted:

To be fair, if she’s really borderline/bpd this is standard procedure tho

Source: used to live with one :smith:

communist kangaroo
Oct 2, 2006

those are my principles, and if you don't like them...well, i have koalas.

large hands posted:

It was very irresponsible of me to wake him, you see I had forgotten about his Sweaty Toes, which can cause him to perform what might appear to the untrained eye to be insanely sick butterfly kicks and elbow bombs, but are actually just involuntary motions, caused by an excess of Kindness and Patience

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Docahedron
May 11, 2008

Im a special snowflake
Nurge posts and that's just the final straw for Burt