Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

WampaLord posted:

Anyone who wants an invite, just go to https://breadnroses.net/ and register, I will approve, let me know the username you select if it is different.

Also be patient if it takes a little bit, there is a queue I am getting through as quickly as I can.

heya, just set up an account as mysterious frankie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Nuclearmonkee posted:

if the forums can be pried away from Lowtax’s wife beating hands I’m sure people will return to :justpost:
i think most people are on the same page

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

pancake rabbit posted:

oh no i just realized, if cspam dies, what happens to the book? :ohdear:

the book will find us whether we want it or not

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Bread and Roses is good. I want to build the trad games, minipainting, and aquarium hobby culture over there

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006
This site has got me through some of the hardest times of my life, even if most of you hate me for spreadsheets.

I will register for BNR if this doesn't work itself out.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

who runs BNR anyways

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

twoday posted:

I can not blame anyone for joining B&R but I am still holding out hope that there will be some kind of change here and that this exodus can be reversed

There's no way lowtax will give up sa and there's no way anyone should give him money because he's a piece of poo poo. The only solution would be if someone could steal the site from him but I don't know if there's a way to pull off that heist. You'd need a ragtag crew of master hackers with nothing to lose

QueenOfTheEvening
Jan 6, 2020

by Athanatos

Electro-Boogie Jack posted:

just registered at bnr with this username. suddenly regretting how few times i've mashed the POST button here, and hoping that bnr has my most cherished posting possession (the al aqsa gang tag) as well.

set it as your avatar

TODD BONZALEZ
Jul 3, 2010

Registered BNR with same name

QueenOfTheEvening
Jan 6, 2020

by Athanatos

Fellatio del Toro posted:

who runs BNR anyways

a cabal of beautiful women

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

twoday posted:

I can not blame anyone for joining B&R but I am still holding out hope that there will be some kind of change here and that this exodus can be reversed

yep, 100% same, there are other cool subs here with communities

I'll go when the ships are burnt n crispy

Pajser
Jan 28, 2006
any chance i could get an B&R invite?

i mostly lurk cspam because it's a great newsfeed from merica and some great gifs and tweets.

Ovenmaster
Feb 22, 2006
I am the master of ovens for some reason.
also registered on BnR under same name as here.

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

eonwe posted:

p sure half the people on bnr dislike me, and cspam is owned by a woman beater

well at least if i dont read about trump every day i can focus on actual productive poo poo

just register with a new name and start fresh

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

pancake rabbit posted:

oh no i just realized, if cspam dies, what happens to the book? :ohdear:

The book is written, it will be printed soon, no worries friend

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Hatebag posted:

There's no way lowtax will give up sa and there's no way anyone should give him money because he's a piece of poo poo. The only solution would be if someone could steal the site from him but I don't know if there's a way to pull off that heist. You'd need a ragtag crew of master hackers with nothing to lose
best case scenario is post-lowtax SA

worst case scenario is dystopian nightmare hell world of discords

there are several scenarios in between those two scenarios

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

eonwe posted:

well at least if i dont read about trump every day i can focus on actual productive poo poo

if u or a loved one are having thoughts like this, please, seek help at 1 666 420 6969

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

when you change your av you die and are reborn a new poster

dphi
Jul 9, 2001

The Saucer Hovers posted:

for real how did B&R make any filter anywhere

I don't know but it's categorized as 'games' as the reason it's blocked

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

WampaLord posted:

Anyone who wants an invite, just go to https://breadnroses.net/ and register, I will approve, let me know the username you select if it is different.

Also be patient if it takes a little bit, there is a queue I am getting through as quickly as I can.

Hey WampaLord I registered under my existing username.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Fly Molo posted:

just register with a new name and start fresh

nah, im glad people are going tho. ive been thinking about not posting on SA for a long time now. i guess we'll see how this shapes up, but if Lowtax keeps running this site for any longer than it takes to sell it, i dont want to post here anymore tbh

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

WampaLord posted:

regged on the b'n'r fan forums as rad dude 420

can't wait to talk about my favorite baked goods themed hard rock band

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

eonwe posted:

p sure half the people on bnr dislike me

there were good reasons behind you being declined from the discord, don't play the pity party card

and as noted you could just, and likely already have, simply register under a different name and get away scott free forever by employing the one weird trick of not being poo poo over there

Ovenmaster
Feb 22, 2006
I am the master of ovens for some reason.

Hatebag posted:

otoh, considering what he's made of his life so far, even if he receives a payday from selling the forums I doubt he's going to be better off long term anyway. He'll probably just squander it on artisinal cookies.

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

WampaLord posted:

Signed up as Malarkey Stomper

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Wheeee posted:

there were good reasons behind you being declined from the discord, don't play the pity party card

and as noted you could just, and likely already have, simply register under a different name and get away scott free forever by employing the one weird trick of not being poo poo over there

I'm not playing a pity party card, shut up nerd

Rastor
Jun 2, 2001

eonwe just register for free while regs are being handed out you big baby

you don't have to use the same name or ever log in

yellowD
Mar 7, 2007

twoday posted:

Dude is going to come in and ban everyone in this thread on a livestream. Again.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

just pick a forums user that you admire and register under their name and assume their identity

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Rastor posted:

eonwe just register for free while regs are being handed out you big baby

you don't have to use the same name or ever log in

im literally saying i dont want to but I'm glad people are getting off SA run by a woman beater, what the gently caress lmao

thatfuturekid
Jan 5, 2014

WampaLord posted:

registered under the name Kalosky!

Alien Arcana
Feb 14, 2012

You're related to soup, Admiral.

yellowD posted:

Dude is going to come in and ban everyone in this thread on a livestream. Again.

If you think about it this is kind of like a :toxx: thread

wait poo poo

Barry Soteriology
Mar 1, 2020
on bnr, is there like a primer for old refugees. whats a xenforo? there's no bbcode? what about a phone app? what channel is MEtv on?

rabidcowfromhell
Dec 27, 2004

Remember Iowa
Paid the :10bux: before I knew I could get in free. Oh well, it's for a good cause. Registered as Suede Falcon

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Alien Arcana posted:

wait poo poo
the :toxx: of all toxxes

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

Phil Layshow posted:

on bnr, is there like a primer for old refugees. whats a xenforo? there's no bbcode? what about a phone app? what channel is MEtv on?

its a web forum

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

Alien Arcana posted:

wait poo poo

can't wait to watch myself get banned live on stream

again

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

can i post on bnr via webtv or will roses radium ban me?

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006
registered for BNR with same name

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Phil Layshow posted:

check the announcements forum at the top, there's threads about all that kinda stuff in there

also there are SO MANY USERNAMES IN THE QUEUE, I am approving as fast as I can but there may be delays please be patient