Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

brokenknee
Aug 3, 2014

seattle plague rat posted:

lots of ways to call someone a loving idiot surprised u havent heard more tbh

:drat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Golbez
Oct 9, 2002

1 2 3!
If you want to take a shot at me get in line, line
1 2 3!
Baby, I've had all my shots and I'm fine

moolchaba posted:

This video looks very contrived.

I'll admit I don't know much about this situation other than the first and last two pages of this thread (and the red forum announcement).

Is there someone that actually witnessed this happening who could corroborate his or her account of what happened?

Trial by Facebook is not due process.

:regd07:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
someone called the lee's summit cops right? i dont want to call again if they've already been called

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

bread and roses seems like a nice place undeserving of a goony blight

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
acab

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Nurge posted:

I'd also like to note that neither of his ex-wives ever said he was beating them, and neither has anyone else before this happened. Where is this weird wifebeater narrative coming from exactly?

his last ex wife literally took the children to a women's shelter and stated abuse. his response was "shes crazy' and made sure to get her gofundme destroyed and her deported back to canada. integral's relationship with him imploded and his response was to accuse her of being crazy and negate all of her statements during the fallout.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Where is Lowtax? It seems like it's been long enough now that he'd log in and "fire" all the volunteers???

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Nurge posted:

I'd also like to note that neither of his ex-wives ever said he was beating them, and neither has anyone else before this happened. Where is this weird wifebeater narrative coming from exactly?

sure the 2nd wife ran off to a battered woman's shelter and Logan's saying she was backhanded to the ground but yeah I just have no idea where this wifebeater narrative is coming from, weird, you should join MENSA with logical reasoning skills like that

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Nurge posted:

Jump into traffic you vile mound of scum

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
This is also 100% a reason there needs to be a self-policing FYAD as part of the culture, because it was the one place you could go on the forums and not have to feel gaslit toeing the party line on stuff like Lowtax or other goon dramas the mods couldn't figure out how to resolve except through probation - and even there Lowtax was the one authority who could really come in and force them to get in line themselves. I agree with both sides that it was for the most part well self-policing versus most communities on the wider internet that make that claim, and also that they still couldn't manage to avoid every pitfall of unhealthy behavior. I think that's fair and anybody external who still regularly read FYAD can agree that's a reasonable enough estimate.

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo

ooooooh! collateral damage!

HUG ME FOREVER
Dec 6, 2006

Gay for TF2! :love:

:eyepop:

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Crocoswine posted:

Nurge loves beating women

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Nurge posted:

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

CharlestonJew posted:

sure the 2nd wife ran off to a battered woman's shelter and Logan's saying she was backhanded to the ground but yeah I just have no idea where this wifebeater narrative is coming from, weird, you should join MENSA with logical reasoning skills like that

bro you just dont know what it's like to live with sweaty toes tho it could happen to anyone

brokenknee
Aug 3, 2014

Literally A Person posted:

Where is Lowtax? It seems like it's been long enough now that he'd log in and "fire" all the volunteers???

hiding in his bunker nissan

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo

Nurge posted:

lol yes thats why his first wife went out of her way to help the second one get the gently caress away from him

Dont Touch ME
Apr 1, 2018

Code Jockey posted:

why yes this is the appropriate place to cry about cspam posters

also what makes you think that post deserved any more of a response than that

Because this thread is filled with cspam posters who only come to gbs so soak up and post about drama.

Consider that a reply to every single one of you twitterbrains who think posting poo poo like "gently caress you" or "Go gently caress yourself" is better than ignoring dumbasses. It emboldens them by making yourself look like a pathetic, terminally online manchild. No matter how noble the cause is that you rally behind, nobody gives a gently caress about what you have to say when you're so limp wristed about it.

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

Daikloktos posted:

This is also 100% a reason there needs to be a self-policing FYAD as part of the culture, because it was the one place you could go on the forums and not have to feel gaslit toeing the party line on stuff like Lowtax or other goon dramas the mods couldn't figure out how to resolve except through probation - and even there Lowtax was the one authority who could really come in and force them to get in line themselves. I agree with both sides that it was for the most part well self-policing versus most communities on the wider internet that make that claim, and also that they still couldn't manage to avoid every pitfall of unhealthy behavior. I think that's fair and anybody external who still regularly read FYAD can agree that's a reasonable enough estimate.

Bring back FYAD, you say?

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Guys, you don't get the puppetmaster at work here. Either accept that this fallen woman brought everything on herself or she'll be forced to further debase herself.

Who among us hasn't woken up sleepfighting our employees?

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

CharlestonJew posted:

The point is he was abusive but neither of the wives ever said he laid a hand on them. So gently caress you all for trying to make it seem like he was punching them when none of that ever happened. He may have been a dick but don't make up weird poo poo just to fit your goddamn fantasy narrative.

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.
your jelly spine is god striking you down

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

if I had a time machine I'd love to go back to 2016 or whenever that was and show that angry QCS weirdo what the mods powercucking Lowtax off of his own forum might look like

it's almost a relief in these chaotic times that at least Nurge still posts the absolute loving dumbest poo poo

Valleyant
Jul 23, 2007

That darn catte

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

bro you just dont know what it's like to live with sweaty toes tho it could happen to anyone

i can't believe he didn't make the patreon for his sweaty toes, the more debilitating of his illnesses

batteries!
Aug 26, 2010

i'm deader than these forums now, thanks

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames

Muscle Wizard posted:

you are unbelievably loving stupid

Muscle Wizard posted:

someone having bpd basically means theyre going to accuse you of abusing them at one point or another. its a very difficult illness to live with and live around.

how many people have you abused you disgusting little freak

LSD at the gangbang
Dec 27, 2009

my ex wives are banding together in a conspiracy against me and my goldbelly cookies

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
lol who is this nurge guy? gross

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Note Block posted:

sweaty toes

this part

like this whole thing is awful and disgusting, but I see this and it's so absurd it's funny in a depressing and baffling way, like of all the goddamn things to say how do you arrive at this

2020, man

Anime Bernie Bro
Feb 4, 2020

FUCK MY ASSHOLE, LOL
Give SA to Lowtax's ex-girlfriends/wives tbh.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Daikloktos posted:

Oh yeah, if only FYAD were still around they could have stopped Lowtax from beating women :jerkbag:

Funk In Shoe
Apr 20, 2008

Waiting in line, Mr. Haydon told me it is a wheel not meant for lovers but for infants, lifting people and letting them swing, putting the world on display from up high

Someone (ought to) literally murder this guy please and then subsequently turn off this website.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

Daikloktos posted:

i agree bring back fyad

AngrySpork
Nov 9, 2003

The most powerful voice in gaming

Nurge posted:

Really dude?

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
The only thing separating a goon from a non goon is honestly 10 dollars so can you justify calling someone a goon without giving money to Lowtax

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Yeah I saw it posted and I agree, no more R word ablest poo poo. It sucks and it's not helping anything. As people are angry and tensions are high I'm just doing a warning this time but come on guys. We have enough hosed up poo poo going on without us adding to it.

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo

Goast posted:

how many people have you abused you disgusting little freak

my mom has borderline try again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer

Literally A Person posted:

he must know this is fully in "I'm hosed, I may be going to jail, I need a lawyer" area and is looking into a lawyer. Any lawyer would have to advise him to stfu and not touch SA.

Otoh hes a fucktard entitled baby who has mocked lawsuits most of his life