Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Yeah no poo poo she was being coerced, will this shut up all of the people who took her statement at face value?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!
Me too. Also kudos to LITERALLY A BIRD.

Hopefully she gets the support and help she needs.

If you're reading this, Lowtax, gently caress you.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

good work LAB and glad to see she's getting to safety! :)

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

punishedkissinger posted:

It actually is free, just register and they will eventually give it to you. There's just a lot of new people so it's taking a while to process.

lol their conclave of elders decided i was too much of a nazi to be allowed to join, because i posted with lucavi and i saw what they did to CI lol

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
I want to lie
Xanned out and comatose
Drinking fresh
Mangosteen juice

Dealing blows
Cause of my sweaty toes

Fun fun fun
Forum's done, done, done

kaworu
Jul 23, 2004

Octopus Magic posted:

"I'm not angry at him for beating women, I'm mad at him for owning a sports car instead of a Dodge Stratus."

Yeah the sportscar is the really inexcusable sin IMO it's nothing next to everything else!

edit also COOKIES. i am OUTRAGED.

Shoegazing
Jan 29, 2006

yes it was the woman i abused that ruined my life, not my pantry full of giant rear end cookies

Serious Party Gods
Apr 2, 2009

remember the alamo

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Oh hey, it turns out the hostage video was written and produced by Richard "Emotional Abuse" Kyanka

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Lol so it WAS a hostage video.

Eat poo poo, Rich, you invertebrate.

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

change my name posted:

Yeah no poo poo she was being coerced, will this shut up all of the people who took her statement at face value?

I've seen ISIS hostage videos with less coercion

real look for a morse code message in her blinks poo poo

that's why people coming in defending him are some real dumb motherfuckers

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

shout outs to the just awesome dudes itt who were like "well she said she wasn't coerced I guess she wasn't coerced idk why you guys are worried :shrug:"

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

change my name posted:

gently caress all those oval office posters who were like, "hmmm, but i thought we were supposed to believe women maybe there are two sides to this story aren't i smart"

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway.when you had sex with me and that monkey
Soiled Meat

Live Free posted:

fuckin shout outs to LAB actually huge respect

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

Oh hey, it turns out the hostage video was written and produced by Richard "Emotional Abuse" Kyanka

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

twist of the century

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

The Saddest Rhino posted:

One quick reminder that when lowtax was caught fraternizing with Logan earlier in November or December 2019, he told goons in a Facebook group that she was an executive producer of the Eric Andre show and he was meeting her to “pitch a script”, and also potentially to adapt Doom House to the adult swim format.

When facebook goons suggest that the script pitching is a euphemism he got so indignant he self quit, then tried to rejoin so the mods banned him.

Lmao dude is loving trash and then some. Jeez.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

change my name posted:

drat the thread moves fast.

Yeah. Anybody that watched that video yesterday and didn't immediately feel awful watching an abused and vulnerable woman being forced to defend her abuser is a monster.

Stalin-Chan
Feb 11, 2009
truly lowtax was something awful all along

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy

StrangersInTheNight posted:

i like your birb. maybe last post yr pet thread? here's my catte

my battle catte wields her milk beard against all abusers

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

it really was like an isis video and extremely hosed up lol @ the goons who were just asking questions

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

gonna go check out the bread rose forum oh cool registration really is free oh wait what's this

lol

lol payment does not guarantee admission.

suck my dick

Squalid
Nov 4, 2008

i know things are weird but right now but for people looking somewhere you can just post about video games or history or w/e here's one more discord to add to the pile: https://discord.gg/xy2wEd

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Dear Richard

Throw up my :10bux: worth of cookies right now you piece of poo poo

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

I guess that at least ends the "but she retracted!!! " posts

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

kaworu posted:

Big shocker he comes from old money/wealth, too. Kind of crazy how self-entitled dipshits with a talent for spending other peoples money and lying their face off all seem to come from extremely wealthy and moneyed backgrounds, huh?

Wut
More info, out of morbid curiosity.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

gonna go check out the bread rose forum oh cool registration really is free oh wait what's this

lol

surely i would like to go make the same mistake again

DuFfY
Oct 1, 2005

brace yourself
Are we still protected if we have stairs in our house? Or will knees weak toes are sweaty lowtax push us down them?

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Augus posted:

shout outs to the just awesome dudes itt who were like "well she said she wasn't coerced I guess she wasn't coerced idk why you guys are worried :shrug:"

lol

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
How much do the admins here get paid because "reverse human traffick my bosses abuse victims" seems like concierge level service

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

lol

Right now, they're approving everyone. Just register and you'll be queued up. (They got to me in like 30 minutes but I registered in the evening)

edit: Looks like they've picked up a few thousand active goons since yesterday morning, drat.

Smoked Salmon
Aug 22, 2003

do not fear

Stalin-Chan posted:

like if the story is his toes were sweaty and he fell, was he like tiptoeing across the room or what

feeling like this detail is supposed to let us all know the story she had to tell the second time was fake and pressured out of her

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

heartbreaking, but I'm glad she is getting safe + the help she needs.

also confirms that low t made her post those hostages videos. anyone doubting it can jump off a loving bridge.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

zer0spunk posted:

how many DV reports does lowtax have, jesus christ. wonder if he's on some high score wall at the local PD

Dear Richard “Lowtax” Kyanka,

You are summoned to appear before the Court...

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Ok. Literally a Bird is awesome. I genuinely wonder what SHE thinks we should do. I'm going to look in PYF and see if anyone can ask her down the road.

F

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

honestly feel like i can breathe now. I didn't know who Logan was until like 36 hours ago and i'm so happy she's ok

witchy
Apr 23, 2019

one step forward one step back
I take it back lowtax leasing a sweet gtr was a good decision you should get in it and drive away real fast, drive away from all your problems

RickRogers
Jun 21, 2020

Woh, is that a thing I like??
Will there be a contest for the new 'Lowtax', like it could be an inherited title?
I reckon I have a good chance, as I do not abuse my loved ones.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

posting on page 404

kaworu
Jul 23, 2004

The coercion is by far the most revolting and viscerally awful poo poo about all of this, in a way. The facebook video where she is crying and shaking - in all seriousness, I had to pause it and come back like half a dozen times, it was extremely difficult to watch. Also, it's intensely more incriminating than basically anything else she possibly could have said, I mean... I'm just trying to wrap my brain around the extreme pathological hosed-upness of this all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

RickRogers posted:

Will there be a contest for the new 'Lowtax', like it could be an inherited title?
I reckon I have a good chance, as I do not abuse my loved ones.

you just got here bro