Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

they really thought they were scheming and pulling strings behind the scenes, probably why they threw such a tantrum about that QCS thread:

:ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Ohtsam posted:

really positive reene is one of them too

oh without a doubt lol

look out, D&D wants to talk t oyour manager!!!

THS
Sep 15, 2017

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

realy, there's just a power vacuum and in that situation you need a strong leader who can step in -- possibly with foreign funding and arms -- to take control and establish security and stability

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ2Lh8woWz4

it was incredibly telling when lowtax demanded that assad must go

Quetzadilla
Jun 6, 2005

A PARTICULARLY GHOULISH SHITPOSTER FOR NEOLIBERLISM AND THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY

T-man posted:

it seems to mostly be people who B&R will never let in, so a lot of them seem to have big SomethingSerious vibes.

(I assume Renee is one of them)

I have some bad news for you RE: B&R's screening process for new regs the past few days and their ability to weed out bad actors.

Quetzadilla
Jun 6, 2005

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

realy, there's just a power vacuum and in that situation you need a strong leader who can step in -- possibly with foreign funding and arms -- to take control and establish security and stability

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q29IALHvoRQ

Eric Baumann, my people yearn for freedom.

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

Quetzadilla posted:

I have some bad news for you RE: B&R's screening process for new regs the past few days and their ability to weed out bad actors.

Tbf it was like lifeboats on the Titanic, I had to get in a boat by any means to continue posting

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

LK, Squizzle*, et. al I know I've thrown poo poo at the cspam mods but given just how obviously terrible some of the admins and elder mods are I'm glad you put in the effort to protect cspam and make this a good place.

* thanks for the avatar I think, I love it

Kaedric
Sep 5, 2000

Elephanthead posted:

wait people hate c spam?

they hate what they imagine c-spam to be.

Same thing with the goons making GBS threads on bnr. Literally just making up hypothetical complaints about it, whole-cloth.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
haha approvals go B&RRR

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

lol the mods are terrible just pack this place up already

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Homeless Friend posted:

haha approvals go B&RRR

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Phi230 posted:

1. lmao super hard

2. name names, coward

3. also keep posting more this is primo content
Sadly those were the only screencaps I got recently, would've gotten more but didn't anticipate they'd be so mad about not getting to post rape apologia that they'd go on a user purge

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Kaedric posted:

they hate what they imagine c-spam to be.

Same thing with the goons making GBS threads on bnr. Literally just making up hypothetical complaints about it, whole-cloth.

Pretty much

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
People hate CSPAM because of its solidarity. They can't disrupt it so kill it.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Homeless Friend posted:

haha approvals go B&RRR

Rastor
Jun 2, 2001

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Sadly those were the only screencaps I got recently, would've gotten more but didn't anticipate they'd be so mad about not getting to post rape apologia that they'd go on a user purge

They really, REALLY wanted to keep doing the rape apologia

Barry Soteriology
Mar 1, 2020

THS posted:

yeah it’s like this every time because, believe it or not, people with emotional attachments to web 2.0 bulletin boards are out of their gourds more often than not, including me

i think everyone who got really into "internet culture" before like, let's say 2008 as a cutoff, has to be partially broke brained. before facebook opened up to everyone, the only people who were terminally online were the shut-ins needing a place to socialize. so its not surprising people get wrapped up in online identities.

of course this is my dumb goon take, i could be wrong

Random Asshole
Nov 8, 2010

Quetzadilla posted:

Yeah, on the one hand I definitely appreciate being let in for free, on the other hand it's probably gonna be the wild west until they reinstate the $10 fee. The QCS Qrew need something else to obsess over now, after all.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Quetzadilla posted:

Thats fine, they can be banned later. Whats important is getting out of the sinking ship first

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

Homeless Friend posted:

haha approvals go B&RRR

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

LK i just wanna say you were one of the best mods on this website, mostly because you seemed like you truly actually cared about what people thought. godspeed, buddy

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Phil Layshow posted:

i think everyone who got really into "internet culture" before like, let's say 2008 as a cutoff, has to be partially broke brained. before facebook opened up to everyone, the only people who were terminally online were the shut-ins needing a place to socialize. so its not surprising people get wrapped up in online identities.

of course this is my smart and good goon take, i am definitely right

Nineball
Mar 27, 2010

He is starting to suspect Kras Mazov *fucked him over* personally with his socio-economic theory. It has, however, made him into a very, very smart boy with something like a university degree in Truth. Instead of building Communism, he now builds a precise model of this grotesque, duplicitous world.

T-man posted:

LK, Squizzle*, et. al I know I've thrown poo poo at the cspam mods but given just how obviously terrible some of the admins and elder mods are I'm glad you put in the effort to protect cspam and make this a good place.

* thanks for the avatar I think, I love it

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
I’ve already set up 4000 parachutes at b&r, thank u Wampa

Kaedric
Sep 5, 2000

My only complaint with BnR is the whole 'don't talk about SA here'. Like, that is what people wanna talk about right now man. That's how you get people to come in and post right now.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Quetzadilla posted:

I have a feeling that, once the insanity dies down and they close open enrollment, there will be a bunch of banned users. Including me, possibly, once I start posting there.

Nineball
Mar 27, 2010

He is starting to suspect Kras Mazov *fucked him over* personally with his socio-economic theory. It has, however, made him into a very, very smart boy with something like a university degree in Truth. Instead of building Communism, he now builds a precise model of this grotesque, duplicitous world.

Ohtsam posted:

really positive reene is one of them too

it was hard to miss the red star pop up every time there was some dumb bullshit going on and cspam needed to be scolded

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Kaedric posted:

My only complaint with BnR is the whole 'don't talk about SA here'. Like, that is what people wanna talk about right now man. That's how you get people to come in and post right now.

agreed, there should at least be a refugee thread for people to vent

Quetzadilla
Jun 6, 2005

Lightning Knight eat my rear end for that lovely sixer just cause too many people reported it even though I was objectively correct.

It was getting too chummy in here.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Quetzadilla posted:

Lightning Knight eat my rear end

:pervert:

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

the waters have been sufficiently muddied now, I'm seeing people in other non-political subs posting about Renee's accusations and being hesitant to join BnR as a result

so the schizm whenever admins launch their SA spinoff will be significant

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
Page 69. Nice.

FUCK COREY PERRY
Apr 19, 2008

Homeless Friend posted:

I’ve already set up 4000 parachutes at b&r, thank u Wampa

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Nichael posted:

he sent me the most melodramatic pm saying he can't help jess because i'm too indecorous.

that same day, some other dipshit on this forum reported me to my manager (me), then he got permabanned for doing that :yaycat:

quote:

axeil wrote on May 12, 2020 11:59:

quote:

Nichael wrote on Jan 14, 2020 03:54:
I hope that doesn't discourage you from donating to Jessica Scarane! We're doing important and tangible work here in Delaware, and C-SPAM has been behind a lot of it. I understand that in the past you've been active on D&D, so I think you'll appreciate the infrastructure that is being built here. We're changing the debate and redefining politics on a local level.

Tell me if I can answer any questions for you about the campaign. It'd be great to chat.

Just so you know, this:

is why I would never, ever help you in any way. Cheering on harassing a kid followed up by promoting the campaign you work for. You are completely untrustworthy and are doing a disservice to what you claim to believe in.

:qq:

The one who got permabanned was Your Boy Fancy. He reported me to my manager (as I said, me), and tried to doxx me. To me. Then he got permabanned.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Quetzadilla posted:

Lightning Knight eat my rear end for that lovely sixer just cause too many people reported it even though I was objectively correct.

It was getting too chummy in here.

horny is pro—

oh

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

if this forum is dying, axiel and your boy fancy are tremendous cuck wastes, who are too decorum brained to do anything meaningful (but you can! jessfordelaware.com/volunteer)

Nineball
Mar 27, 2010

I hope I get drafted into the SA stay behind group so i can do internet gladio

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Lightning Knight posted:

horny is pro—

oh

https://secure.actblue.com/donate/hornytoll

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Kaedric posted:

I understand that they don’t want a bunch of imported drama, but maybe there should be like one thread where it’s allowed just for the time being?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Thats fine, they can be banned later. Whats important is getting out of the sinking ship first

:hai:

Kaedric posted:

Look that rule was put in place to minimize drama you won't get banned if you talk about the SA stuff going on right now just try to keep it contained somewhere