Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

LifeSunDeath posted:

is that ice?

I think they froze the dressing

I'm getting madder just thinking about getting that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

The Bloop posted:

I think they froze the dressing

I'm getting madder just thinking about getting that

You're loving dinner is served:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

LifeSunDeath posted:

You're loving dinner is served:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

bears are cool

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

DOG

help me get SALAD

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
Another day volunteering at the zoo. Everyone keeps asking me if they can gently caress the salad icecube Buddy, they won't even let me gently caress the salad icecube.

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

TheAardvark posted:

lettuce in mac & cheese and i get poo poo for cilantro on a taco burg :colbert:

They're talking about lettuce and not a scrap of pico de gallo anywhere near the dish.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
https://www.goldbelly.com/westholme-wagyu/wagyu-filet-of-ribeye-2-pack?ref=category

e;
https://www.goldbelly.com/skyline-chili/skyline-chili-dinner-kit?ref=merchant

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

I've begun the new thread on the new site...so far the way it parses images is lovely...but here goes if you people are migrating over there:
https://breadnroses.net/threads/afp-lettuce-and-macaroni-should-never-touch.1188/

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Data Graham posted:

DOG

help me get SALAD

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

The Bloop posted:

I would be so loving pissed

It just looks like they're at Any Lebanese Restaurant. You often get a pile of uncut raw vegetables on your table when you arrive, probably as a show of generosity or abundance or something. Most people don't eat them, so they probably put the ice on it to keep them fresh all day. I always eat the tomatoes because gently caress YOU LIKE I'M NOT GONNA EAT A FREE TOMATO!

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

i know its in vogue to rip on goldbelly and you absolutely should but bear in mind that their business model is to sell stuff to people who've moved and can't get regional favorites any more

i'd kill for a decent coney place in southern california, for example, so i can see where someone desperate might order up some coney chili and natural casing dogs to recreate something they miss

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
I would eat the radishes, cucumber, and green onion straight up.

Helios Grime
Jan 27, 2012

Where we are going we won't need shirts
Pillbug

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

It just looks like they're at Any Lebanese Restaurant. You often get a pile of uncut raw vegetables on your table when you arrive, probably as a show of generosity or abundance or something. Most people don't eat them, so they probably put the ice on it to keep them fresh all day. I always eat the tomatoes because gently caress YOU LIKE I'M NOT GONNA EAT A FREE TOMATO!

They are probably thinking you're a real weirdo for eating their decorations.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Helios Grime posted:

They are probably thinking you're a real weirdo for eating their decorations.

yea right next you're going to tell us we shouldn't drink the warm lemon water they bring

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

boar guy posted:

i know its in vogue to rip on goldbelly and you absolutely should but bear in mind that their business model is to sell stuff to people who've moved and can't get regional favorites any more

i'd kill for a decent coney place in southern california, for example, so i can see where someone desperate might order up some coney chili and natural casing dogs to recreate something they miss

Yeah but that one is particularly funny because Skyline makes that stuff you can order. It's like two bucks for a can of the chili.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Iron Crowned posted:

Hey, sometimes you can only eat 6 tacos in a sitting.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

boar guy posted:

I'm gonna bookmark it and check back later when Round Table is on it.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

TheAardvark posted:

yea right next you're going to tell us we shouldn't drink the warm lemon water they bring

No, I use a spoon, it's in a bowl! I'm not an animal!

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Grand Fromage posted:

Yeah but that one is particularly funny because Skyline makes that stuff you can order. It's like two bucks for a can of the chili.

i checked out their menu. it'd cost around $44 for the food in that package to eat at the restaurant. throw on a $5 tip because it's ohio, add shipping and yeah, it's about a 25% markup

Data Graham posted:

I'm gonna bookmark it and check back later when Round Table is on it.

i'll ship you a maui zowie my dude :) and some cactus cooler

boar guy has a new favorite as of 17:42 on Jun 26, 2020

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Grand Fromage posted:

Hell, I haven't looked at the prices, but I'd be willing to ship some Skyline to goons for "interesting trades"

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

boar guy posted:

i'll ship you a maui zowie my dude :) and some cactus cooler

:neckbeard:

Pizza rules

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Data Graham posted:

Pizza rules

No pizza rules...pizza does rule though.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Data Graham posted:

Pizza rules

they have this triple play pepperoni thing now that has what is basically salami, traditional pepperoni, and the little grease cup pepperonis too; you think you died and went to heaven

round table is twice as much as any other chain pizza but it's utterly worth it

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
lowtax was the lck of pizza rules' phylactery

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

boar guy posted:

they have this triple play pepperoni thing now that has what is basically salami, traditional pepperoni, and the little grease cup pepperonis too; you think you died and went to heaven

Has anyone attempted an all pepperoni crust yet?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

boar guy posted:

Jesus shitballs I need that right now.

I remember when they had "Primo pepperoni", that was a glorious time

Once every couple of years I make a point of finding some reason to travel across the country so I can be in the RT zone. The cost of the food barely registers in what I'm willing to outlay to get my fix

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

round table also still has anchovies :pwn:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

No rin...oh, ring.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

Hey, it's Weekend-with-your-Father Quesadilla! I remember those.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

I've showed you my mac and wieners, please respond.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Randaconda posted:

:mods:

can't wait until i'm IK of this dumb thread for poo poo like this

(i kid)

Those admin buttons could use like, two handfuls of cilantro. (ilu Randa <3)

https://www.cincyfavorites.com/shop/skyline-chili/3-way-and-coneys-8-pack/ that legitimately sounds about right for buying Skyline online for shipping.

Mercedes Colomar has a new favorite as of 19:26 on Jun 26, 2020

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Manuel Calavera posted:

https://www.cincyfavorites.com/shop/skyline-chili/3-way-and-coneys-8-pack/ that legitimately sounds about right for buying Skyline online for shipping.

Disappointed that site is shipping Graters instead of UDF/Homemade

I repeat my offer to make interesting trades to anyone that wants some Skyline.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
UDF doesn't have the marketing Brand appeal I'm sure. Not like Jeni's & Graeters. Plus UDF is also a gas station.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
It's high quality gas station ice cream :colbert:

d3lness
Feb 19, 2011

Unicorns are metal. Gundanium alloy to be exact...

LifeSunDeath posted:

I've begun the new thread on the new site...so far the way it parses images is lovely...but here goes if you people are migrating over there:
https://breadnroses.net/threads/afp-lettuce-and-macaroni-should-never-touch.1188/

You can use the Insert Image button to kill the borders. I believe using normal img tags works too.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

The Bloop posted:

I would be so loving pissed

The crudest of crudites

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

The Bloop posted: