Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

rotinaj posted:

I want to know who was dumb enough to go barcrawling in the loving plague times

Agreed. I want some naming and shaming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool
I like how every big event it feels like this is the time the WWE wrestlers should finally just say gently caress you and start a union like..THIS IS IT! FINALLY!

But...none of them will ever.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 31 days!

rotinaj posted:

The venn diagram of "WWE wrestlers that went barhopping during a pandemic" and "WWE wrestlers who are dumb chuds that believe COVID-19 is a hoax" is pretty much just a single circle

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Ligero released

https://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.php?id=137481

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I heard more about him before he was signed than while he was signed

So much so that I didn't even know he was signed to begin with

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
I just GIS’d him and holy poo poo what a dumb look. I hope all his matches were just people grabbing the horns and swinging him in circles.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

fatherofmustard posted:

https://www.pwinsider.com/article/137470/wwe-taping-tv-today-best-wishes-to-the-bullet-bob-armstrong-covid19-and-more.html?p=1

One conversation among WWE wrestlers over the last few days is disbelief towards those in the locker room who have been out socially at bars and gatherings and posting on social media in the wake of everything that has gone on since the company began informing them of COVID-19 positives."

I can totally believe that. Zelina and Aleister have a really cute Youtube channel of them doing nerdy poo poo, like buying out a comics store worth of toys, teaching Zelina how to play Mtg, going to Hobby Lobby. In all of those videos NONE OF THEM WEAR loving MASKS when they are out in public, except for the one adorable video of Zelina throwing her cat a big cat birthday party since that's in their home.

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

"And I did it, because I was a man who had exhausted reason and thus turned to magicks"

STAC Goat posted:

Agreed. I want some naming and shaming.

I think it was a lot of the female talent who went out for Billie Kays birthday, it was foolish and reckless, but wrestlers are foolish and reckless.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Jiro posted:

I can totally believe that. Zelina and Aleister have a really cute Youtube channel of them doing nerdy poo poo, like buying out a comics store worth of toys, teaching Zelina how to play Mtg, going to Hobby Lobby. In all of those videos NONE OF THEM WEAR loving MASKS when they are out in public, except for the one adorable video of Zelina throwing her cat a big cat birthday party since that's in their home.

I appreciate this post is about wrestlers not wearing masks, but thank you for pointing me towards wrestlers throwing birthday parties for cats :3:

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
so what I'm getting is that they only wear their masks inside their own homes... sounds about right

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/iamjohnpollock/status/1276568050561617922

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Fire Velveteen Dream

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Chris James 2 posted:

Per Fightful:

Talent haven't been informed of even an approximate number of tests, let alone positive results
Multiple NXT talent needed to be tested multiple times
There's unrest because certain talent have been to bars and gatherings this week despite everything
Despite last week's positive test, still some at the Performance Center weren't required to be tested before this week

What the gently caress, WWe.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Raw and Smackdown should switch over to online fighting game streams, and online Mario Kart matches. I want to see AJ Styles throw a nuclear fit losing in his own home.

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Fire Velveteen Dream
Sorry, you have to be a five foot tall British dude for WWE to care about you being a pervert.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Did the WWE ever reveal their findings about their investigation into Dream?

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

The Instagram accounts of wrestlers show lots of them hanging out and partying so it’s not like they can be surprised by this

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

https://twitter.com/TrevorDame/status/1276333649785311232

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

TV Zombie posted:

no but I was able to sleuth into their offices and get some info for you. they reportedly asked Velveteen Dream "did you try to gently caress those kids?" and he responded "No" and they said "phew, thank god. alright let's get you out there and tape this title match"

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

oldpainless posted:

The Instagram accounts of wrestlers show lots of them hanging out and partying so it’s not like they can be surprised by this

Some of them (a lot) were absolutely dumb enough to believe states reopening meant everything was all good now

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/bryanalvarez/status/1276575523582296064?s=21

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

TV Zombie posted:

They’ve never even said they’re doing an investigation into Dream, and the initial allegations we’ve known about for over a month and they put him into a championship match a few days later

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

A day after taping surely nothing can go wrong with that!

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Send some jobber out in a suit that says COVID on it and have all the wrestlers kick his rear end

collocation
Jun 17, 2018

rotinaj posted:

Billie. Peyton, Shawn Spears, etc. They uploaded it to insta too.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

Some of them (a lot) were absolutely dumb enough to believe states reopening meant everything was all good now

stupid idiots, listening to what the authority figures around them told them and then they believed it!

But seriously, every authority figure in everyone's life is lying to them and none of you should ever trust them.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

AEW had a Memorial Day party, and Adam Cole was there

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
The wwe won’t investigate they’ll just use the sycophants at Reddit to do their leg work for creating plausible denoability clearing their wrestlers.

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

Jiro posted:

Raw and Smackdown should switch over to online fighting game streams, and online Mario Kart matches. I want to see AJ Styles throw a nuclear fit losing in his own home.

BROTHER! ...BROTHER!

https://i.imgur.com/eDW9mLQ.mp4

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Jiro posted:

AJ Styles would absolutely have what we in the biz call a "gamer moment"

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

Fire Velveteen Dream and shut down NXT UK. Have the NXT UK women who aren't TERFs take over EVE.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Good start

https://twitter.com/iamjohnpollock/status/1276578727753846785?s=19

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

I guess we know which one's the B show

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
I mean, they're still taping that poo poo in the plague center so i dunno how good of a start it really is.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

TV Zombie posted:

They have set their best man on the case, they expect to hear back from Leslie Nielsen any day now.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

There really is no bottom to this goddamn company. I bet you could find posts from a few years ago joking about awful poo poo WWE might do and it would pale in comparison to the current reality.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Cerebral Bore posted:

I mean, they're still taping that poo poo in the plague center so i dunno how good of a start it really is.

Trust in the sword spray

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Cerebral Bore posted:

i dunno how good of a start it really is.

:thejoke:

This is the second time in two weeks they've stressed "everything's fine" before the start of a taping session and then had to cancel a significant amount of what they were to tape because everything's a clusterfuck they can't even hide temporarily behind the "everything's fine" facade

Maybe They Should Not Be Doing Shows At All

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

It's probably less "We postponed the taping for safety" and more "We postponed the taping because most of the production crew are too weak to standup. We're finding new crew"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

ARMBAR A COP posted:

Death to the WWE

Death to the USA

:d2a:
Need a WWE one now