Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!
lowtax is a piss baby and his diapie is full

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Lightning Knight posted:

I’ll answer this in a second but first:

i don't understand what "i have never had a chance to respond" means

they're posts, richard. you can post too

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

I googled Dick Masterson because I have never heard of the guy

He wrote a book called “Men Are Better Than Women”

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

shyduck posted:

I googled Dick Masterson because I have never heard of the guy

He wrote a book called “Men Are Better Than Women”

*wipes dust off the book cover to reveal the words "In Minecraft"*

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Dustcat posted:

maybe he hired rudy giuliani

alan dershowitz

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

bawfuls posted:

this sounds like a guy that's ready to give up ownership of the forums

haha the content. THE CONTENT! :yeshaha:

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

For who knows what is good for a person in life, during the few and meaningless days they pass through like a shadow? Who can tell them what will happen under the sun after they are gone?

bawfuls posted:

this sounds like a guy that's ready to give up ownership of the forums

i mean doesn't he have (had) his own income stream from gaming garbage or whatever? why bother with actually owning the forums with that kind of independent stream if you can maintain it?

THOT PATROL
Nov 16, 2017

this show is going to be loving amazing

Blaziken386
Jun 27, 2013

I'm what the kids call: a big nerd

Lightning Knight posted:

lmao

Wolfsheim posted:

okay are we sure his mom is a lawyer
the real question isn't "whether or not his mom's a lawyer," it's "whether or not she still talks to her shameful deadbeat son"

Wolfsheim posted:

Me: I'm sorry VideoGames but your silence on the matters of the 2017 FYAD lurkwars is deafening. It didn't have to come to this

VideoGames: *blindfolded, in the woods* i just post about fun PS4 games what is happening what is this

Me: *sobbing, raising the gun* it didn't....it didn't have to come to this
:emptyquote:

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Petey posted:

i mean doesn't he have (had) his own income stream from gaming garbage or whatever? why bother with actually owning the forums with that kind of independent stream if you can maintain it?
He’s been suspended by YouTube a bunch of times so he barely does it anymore and his Patreon is technically for Gaming Garbage and you see how that’s going

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

THOT PATROL posted:

this guy is like a detective or some poo poo. how did he pull off this exclusive???

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Petey posted:

lol nobody watches that poo poo

FUCK COREY PERRY
Apr 19, 2008

very very excited for sunday

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Petey posted:

that stream was almost entirely from goons who wanted to support the forums

he's down to 300 patrons and $1700 a month rn

Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.
Isn't Missouri a 2 party consent state for audio recordings?

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Petey posted:

the gaming garbage income stream was only as high as it was because a bunch of goons donated solely because they felt bad for lowtax's spine or because they actually believed him when he said he'd have to shut the forums down due to financial woes.

prior to the pity money it was ~$1500 iirc. still not bad for just playing games.

Blaziken386
Jun 27, 2013

I'm what the kids call: a big nerd

slopJoe 2020330 posted:

i don't understand what "i have never had a chance to respond" means

they're posts, richard. you can post too
@ lowtax: stop hiding from the masses, you coward. :justpost:

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

lowtax shits and pisses his diapie and yells mommy but never cleans it up and thats why hes mad at women

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012

Lightning Knight posted:

Ahaha loving hell this is a joke right

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

THOT PATROL posted:

lmfao

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Lightning Knight posted:

:barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf:

:barf:

Nineball
Mar 27, 2010

He is starting to suspect Kras Mazov *fucked him over* personally with his socio-economic theory. It has, however, made him into a very, very smart boy with something like a university degree in Truth. Instead of building Communism, he now builds a precise model of this grotesque, duplicitous world.

Wolfsheim posted:

Me: I'm sorry VideoGames but your silence on the matters of the 2017 FYAD lurkwars is deafening. It didn't have to come to this

VideoGames: *blindfolded, in the woods* i just post about fun PS4 games what is happening what is this

Me: *sobbing, raising the gun* it didn't....it didn't have to come to this

FUCK COREY PERRY
Apr 19, 2008

Ohtsam posted:

Isn't Missouri a 2 party consent state for audio recordings?

sadly no, it's 1 party as long as that party is part of the conversation

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
Sunday feels like years away. This is gonna be incredible holy poo poo

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Nice god-emperor of man avatar there Rich

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Wolfsheim posted:

i'm not sure what posting ideal people are specifically going for when they talk about a new admin bringing us to a golden age or w/e

like i understand that this is a cspam thread so i get the idea of wanting this to be an online marxist resource and utopia as we overthrow capitalism but i assumed outside of cspam most people just want to be able to post their funny gifs of cloud strife smoking a blunt and discuss how the transformers movies changed cinema forever without accidentally giving money to a guy who beats his wife to do it
cspam is a fun place to read the news and make fun of politicians and stuff

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

THOT PATROL posted:

the greatest show on earth

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

:blastu:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Wasabi the J posted:

Can Jeffrey read our PM's?

his psyche has to transverse the SA code and make it back to material reality intact or forever be lost to the eddies and storms

PsychoInternetHawk
Apr 4, 2011

Perhaps, if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque.
Grimey Drawer
Lowtax had a built-in starting audience for being a video game streamer who spouts wacky poo poo in a stupid voice, which is maybe the easiest path to steady online income possible, and somehow managed to fail. He might get on the right-wing grift train for like a month, but he's not going to last unless they'll also pay him for napping in a quaalude-induced haze like SA did for the last decade.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

twoday posted:

legally speaking, all posts, content, smilies, etc. posted in the forums, as well as archives, servers, and the code of the forums itself are property of the Something Awful Limited Liability Corporation, if he wanted to, as the owner of that corporation, he could technically permaban everyone, take everything offline, and sue anyone that reposts anything from the forums elsewhere on the internet for copyright infringement, is how I believe it works

i think the content of the posts remains property of the posters, to secure dmca platform protections for the forums. but the database and tools for retrieving those posts, as well as the organization and presentation of the posts, could belong to the llc

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lightning Knight posted:

but seriously LK, now that your star is gone, can you shed some more light on all that?

we never got answers, all discussion just got shut down repeatedly. Jeffrey answered like 3 questions then ran away, and no other mod or admin seriously addressed any of this

so there are lingering questions

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
this is what I was excited for

his perfect excuse

hand crafted over several days

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

PsychoInternetHawk posted:

Lowtax had a built-in starting audience for being a video game streamer who spouts wacky poo poo in a stupid voice, which is maybe the easiest path to steady online income possible, and somehow managed to fail. He might get on the right-wing grift train for like a month, but he's not going to last unless they'll also pay him for napping in a quaalude-induced haze like SA did for the last decade.

his forum invented all that poo poo and he did nothing with it except piss himself and cry

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Well, you and Squizzle are two examples of mods who were definitely around then and have vouched for Jeffrey without explaining the incidents.
I'm subtweeting you two mainly

i think i became a mod literally in the middle of that

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

huge if true

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

rich kyanka ran in, excited, saying he had the perfect interview to defuse the investigation into his domestic violence charges

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Squizzle posted:

i think i became a mod literally in the middle of that

Yeah it was your second day I think lol

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

BULBASAUR posted:

this is what I was excited for

his perfect excuse

hand crafted over several days

several days of pill fugue