Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

The wrong AEW Tag Team champion deleted his Twitter.

Though I guess the same qualities that made Hangman Page come off as a reasonable person on Twitter are the ones that made him delete his Twitter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

everybody should delete their twitter tbh

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

Kenny went back and forth with these guys but since deleted some of the tweets. He took a shot at Seth Rollins to someone who had him as their avatar. It was super lame imo

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Someone tried to falsely accuse him a few days ago so if he saw that I can understand why he might not be real thrilled with twitter.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Crapple! posted:

Kenny went back and forth with these guys but since deleted some of the tweets. He took a shot at Seth Rollins to someone who had him as their avatar. It was super lame imo

Sounds like Kenny on twitter.

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
V-Triggered

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Kenny rules, it's cool that he makes people mad with posts.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Kenny got hosed up on milk. I like him better when he's working his entire life instead of mixing it up on Twitter.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

MassRafTer posted:

Kenny rules, it's cool that he makes people mad with posts.

I mean I guess "making yourself mad" counts as making people mad, sure

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

MotU posted:

I mean I guess "making yourself mad" counts as making people mad, sure

He doesn't seem mad but it sure seems like the people he was posting with and the people in here are mad. Such weak posters can't handle the true poster's mentality.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

twitter bits are banned on here

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION

that card was worth a good amount of money at some point even though i don't think it's a first edition.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

That one isn't worth much. First edition cards have a little first edition marker. After that the next most expensive cards are the shadowless run. They did a short run after the first edition cards if the first set that had no drop shadow, the first edition are missing the drop shadow as well. After that they did another run that updated the card design a little, added the drop shadow, and that was the design they used for cards for a while. Those ones are still expensive for a price of paper but they're not crazy prices or anything.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i traded a Revised underground sea for a 1st edition blastoise in 1999 :negative:

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

JOHN CENA posted:

i traded a Revised underground sea for a 1st edition blastoise in 1999 :negative:

rip

https://www.psacard.com/cardfacts/non-sports-cards/1999-nintendo-pokemon-game/blastoise-holo-1st-edition-2/605247

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

https://twitter.com/TheMadKurt/status/1277386974337339395?s=20

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

https://twitter.com/DoukiPerros/status/1277251361298477057?s=20

"Hit people with iron pipes fast" according to Google.

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル

forkboy84 posted:

Now where did I put my iron pipe?

naM sdrawkcaB
Feb 17, 2011

:laffo:

https://twitter.com/Hey_Brian/status/1277388141679304705?s=09

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

forkboy84 posted:

:hmmyes:

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
The amount of constant hate and badgering Kenny gets on social media from vincels and Cornette cultists is fuckin staggering. I'm not sure when it happened but a huge section of internet wrestling shutins have just decided that he must be destroyed for the crime of Being Popular And Not In WWE. Gee I wonder why they picked him, one of the world's most successful LGBT+ performers... . . .

Hmmmm...

:thunk:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

why are people bullying johnny gargano

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters
Wrestler: "Hi everybody"

Someone else: "Hahahahaha gently caress you, you piece of poo poo"

Wrestler: *blocks stranger*

Someone else: GOT IM

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

forkboy84 posted:

Douki :allears:

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

JENOVA:
"Because, Kenny, you are......a puppetmaster."

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

80s-type written-on-weed-delivered-on-coke promos are the way to go IMO

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

JOHN CENA posted:

why are people bullying johnny gargano

Dunking on manchildren is a tale as old as time

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

wow this sucks

why do people think blocking on Twitter is some effortful thing that indicates a big reaction. it's like 3 mouse clicks.

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008

Makes sense that Kenny's tweets sound like an anime villain translated through a bad fansubber group

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Procrastinator posted:

wow this sucks

why do people think blocking on Twitter is some effortful thing that indicates a big reaction. it's like 3 mouse clicks.

"My son used to look up to you..." is a funny line.

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION

Procrastinator posted:

wow this sucks

Because gotta farm those epic likes and retweets by spending even more time than the person who blocked you making a stupid certificate image about it.

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!

Procrastinator posted:

wow this sucks

Did you never have to deal with bullies who would fling insults at you and then celebrate like they owned you regardless of what your reaction was

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

Does Adam Cole block people for height jokes? Because those will never stop being funny to me.

I actually want to see someone that's over 6' bill themselves as 5'10" or something just to gently caress with people.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

22 Eargesplitten posted:

Does Adam Cole block people for height jokes? Because those will never stop being funny to me.

I actually want to see someone that's over 6' bill themselves as 5'10" or something just to gently caress with people.

I feel like the real beauty of the Adam Cole joke isn't that he's actually short, he's just short for this insane industry.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

https://twitter.com/Malcolmvelli/status/1277621023307898881

mad kurt is good actually

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

Gumball Gumption posted:

I feel like the real beauty of the Adam Cole joke isn't that he's actually short, he's just short for this insane industry.

The funny part is just how he's billed as taller than he is. It's like they took his introduction from his online dating profile, where everyone over 5'4" is at least 6'.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

22 Eargesplitten posted:

The funny part is just how he's billed as taller than he is. It's like they took his introduction from his online dating profile, where everyone over 5'4" is at least 6'.

I've got some side-splitting news about every other wrestler for you

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Jetfire posted:

Makes sense that Kenny's tweets sound like an anime villain translated through a bad fansubber group

Kenny's tweets are all going according to keikaku

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

22 Eargesplitten posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

Gumball Gumption posted:

That one isn't worth much. First edition cards have a little first edition marker. After that the next most expensive cards are the shadowless run. They did a short run after the first edition cards if the first set that had no drop shadow, the first edition are missing the drop shadow as well. After that they did another run that updated the card design a little, added the drop shadow, and that was the design they used for cards for a while. Those ones are still expensive for a price of paper but they're not crazy prices or anything.