Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Joseph James DeAngelo is currently in a university auditorium pleading guilty to the murders he commited from 1974 to 1986. It's really weird because everyone is wearing masks or face shields and everyone has to sit away from on another it's spooky stuff to be honest. It's streaming live from KCRA I'm not sure how to find it outside of a tweet they made

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Sounds like the law should give the golden state killer a swirlie IMO

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...
I prefer the moniker East Area Rapist myself. :colbert:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

SidneyIsTheKiller posted:

I prefer the moniker East Area Rapist myself. :colbert:

EARONS is different than GSK

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

Well fwiw it was nice of him to wear a facemask at least!

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Sid Vicious posted:

EARONS is different than GSK

pretty sure they are the same guy. golden state killer is what michelle mcnamara called him

you may be talking about richard ramirez, who was nicknamed the night stalker, which is why d'angelo is the original night stalker

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Well fwiw it was nice of him to wear a facemask at least!

lmao

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

luxury handset posted:

pretty sure they are the same guy. golden state killer is what michelle mcnamara called him

oh drat I gotta go adjust some red strings gently caress

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

luxury handset posted:

you may be talking about richard ramirez, who was nicknamed the night stalker, which is why d'angelo is the original night stalker

Yeah should actually be EAROGNS:

The East Area Rapist/ OG Night Stalker

Flunky
Jan 2, 2014

yikes

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

wouldn't the acronym for 'OG Night Stalker' still be ONS?

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

He's got a small dick lol

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
He has a baby dick and it should be carved into the moon via laser

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Please, Kawhai Leonard has a name.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Milo and POTUS posted:

He has a baby dick and it should be carved into the moon via laser

Oh nooooo pls don't show my tiny penis to everyone

https://www.sacbee.com/latest-news/article210304314.html

But we all need to see your tiny penis, SIR

https://www.newsweek.com/judge-will-allow-photos-golden-state-killer-suspects-genitals-part-909933

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
if he didn't want to get caught he should have called himself the Golden State Innocent Man

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
a statewide manhunt for a man with tiny penis caused massive infighting and accusations among the california police departments locker rooms

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Edward Mass posted:

Please, Kawhai Leonard has a name.

Squatch Ambassador
Nov 12, 2008

What? Never seen a shaved Squatch before?
Just a reminder that this guy was a cop when he started breaking in to houses and raping women. He was quietly fired after being caught shoplifting dog repellant.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Sid Vicious posted:

oh drat I gotta go adjust some red strings gently caress

lmao

e; also dog repellent is one of the creepiest things i could think of buying jfc

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Hungry Computer posted:

Just a reminder that this guy was a cop when he started breaking in to houses and raping women. He was quietly fired after being caught shoplifting dog repellant.

which given how much egregious lawbreaking cops get away with both then and now really raises some questions about what they might have known or suspected imo

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Have there been any official studies on serial killers and penis size? It seems like it would be a thing. Like hundreds of years of studying forensics and psychology and all along it was mostly they just had li’l peepees.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

He killed a whole state. drat

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
is this the same guy that patton oswalt basically went T-800 on because his wife killed herself before she could finish catching him, or am i thinking of a different serial killer

Crespolini
Mar 9, 2014

I think I listened to a podcast about this, and his dick was actually fairly normal. Just one of the victims said it was small without any further details, which sendt the detective on a wild goose chase to track down every smalled dick perp in the area? But others who knew him said it was ok but nothing to write home about IIRC.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
The doc on HBO sucks, who gives a poo poo about Michelle McNamara. Like half the episode is about her writing the book rather than the dude and the victims. It's kinda gross actually. She had absolutely zero idea who the guy really was in the end so who cares about her dumb life story that boils down to 'I married Patton Oswalt and had a blog.' Focus on the victims and their lives.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

WeedlordGoku69 posted:

is this the same guy that patton oswalt basically went T-800 on because his wife killed herself before she could finish catching him, or am i thinking of a different serial killer

yes

patton successfully wriggles his way out of another jam!

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Which goes to show how terrifying this guy was that he did so much hosed up poo poo everyone thought it was multiple people

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
This is apparently one of his hand drawn maps of a neighborhood he was targeting.

it always creeps me out.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
Also was most likely the Visalia Ransacker

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Rad-daddio posted:

This is apparently one of his hand drawn maps of a neighborhood he was targeting.

it always creeps me out.

this map doesn't depict any real place, more likely it's a fantasy map of a neighborhood ideal for terrorizing

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Rad-daddio posted:

it always creeps me out.

Actually its even creepier, that neighborhood doesn't exist. Its the guy's idea of his ideal hunting ground. Creepy af.

Efb

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

Crespolini posted:

I think I listened to a podcast about this, and his dick was actually fairly normal. Just one of the victims said it was small without any further details, which sendt the detective on a wild goose chase to track down every smalled dick perp in the area? But others who knew him said it was ok but nothing to write home about IIRC.

I think just about every victim who talked had mentioned it.

Crespolini
Mar 9, 2014

I think just about every victim who talked had mentioned it.

huh. i just remember this entire subplot about them getting back on the trail when they realised they weren't looking for a micropeen after all, but maybe he really was small

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
Did Patton Oswalt's wife contribute anything to the investigation, or was she mostly a true crime writer who gave him a better name?

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Rad-daddio posted:

it always creeps me out.
im looking at this post supposedly telling you exactly where this place is and i still cant find it on google maps

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Rad-daddio posted:

Did Patton Oswalt's wife contribute anything to the investigation, or was she mostly a true crime writer who gave him a better name?

You pretty much nailed it

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

Julius CSAR posted:

You pretty much nailed it

I still think Patty did it.

Never liked the thumb shaped rear end in a top hat.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

The book is pretty great as far as true crime stuff goes. Its crazy how close law enforcement came to physically catching him multiple times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

there's a new murderer out there he is known only as the Small Dicked Killer