Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

SKULL.GIF posted:

Only 20k cases to go in 4 hours for America to set another record today

Can we do it?!

Texas and California could both top 10k today too. I believe in this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
weekend at trumbos

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

facetoucher cat posted:

his wife and gf

??

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

and they're adding a horse to the mix!

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

I testify that there is none worthy of worship except God and I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of God
Toilet paper isle looking thin again. Bought a small pack for us. 50% masks. cool. cool.

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Poly people exist and they don't have extra toes like the cats

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

facetoucher cat posted:

Poly people exist and they don't have extra toes like the cats

whoa.. bohemian.. !

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
sum ppl have wife, gf, and HORSe? !! Greedy. Leave sum for the rest fo us. I have a plant. SMDH. Oabama? WEALTH REDISTRIBUTE NOW!

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Wrex Ruckus posted:

and they're adding a horse to the mix!

And their previous dogs n cats, regular menagerie can't look away but don't want to stare

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.

Wrex Ruckus posted:

he either already had it and got the top secret vaccine or he's naturally immune

Fucker would be naturally immune.

But yeah they're going to cover it up like they with FDR.

TheLemonOfIchabod
Aug 26, 2008
+3,472 cases in Georgia today ahahahahahhaahaha

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Smythe posted:

sum ppl have wife, gf, and HORSe? !! Greedy. Leave sum for the rest fo us. I have a plant. SMDH. Oabama? WEALTH REDISTRIBUTE NOW!

Plant pic, pls

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
Indianapolis just announced mandatory masks starting July 9. My wife's employer already said they won't be enforcing it due to "negative press" concerns so I'm trying to get her to stage a walkout.

Unfortunately, retail workers are broken under the yoke of capitalism so she says no one will do it and won't try. :smith:

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice

Science WHORE posted:

Also lol at my extended family arguing the efficacy of masks with me when I have a degree in microbiology and they *checks notes* work for a furniture store.

I literally built out the serology tests and reporting for my hospital's study on covid's transmission in the community, but my family still wants to argue with me about their insane conspiracy theories about the drat China Communist flu and how it spreads. At some point, you just gotta :shrug:

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

pigz posted:

Where im at in Georgia has run out of fresca. Happened last time about two weeks before the state reacts to rising cases. Figure its a good indication coke has focused on bottling their main brands. During lockdown only saw coke, coke zero (sugar), and diet coke regularly restocked.

Thanks for the heads up, I really enjoy learning the particulars of hellworlds. During the Lebanese civil war, one writer said he was friends with a guy who owned a glass business, and you could get a rough idea of how the conflict was going by how many people felt optimistic enough to replace their broken windows.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

facetoucher cat posted:

Plant pic, pls

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Lmao my county just posted 15 new cases. This is twice the amount of the last biggest increase on SATURDAY lmao

It doesn't seem like a lot, but it isnt good!

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I heard taking a bottle rocket right into your infected lung can burn out the roni

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

skooma512 posted:

Fucker would be naturally immune.

But yeah they're going to cover it up like they with FDR.

FDR was buried deep inside of a tomb in this mountain and this lone statue is the marker. There's a fake body somewhere else. Lotta mystery with FDR. Redneck dude at a gas station nearby told me that

HAMAS HATE BOAT
Jun 5, 2010
the best thing for the inside of a polyman is the outside of a poly horse

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

Mr Hootington posted:

Lmao my county just posted 15 new cases. This is twice the amount of the last biggest increase on SATURDAY lmao

It doesn't seem like a lot, but it isnt good!

thats the trajectory my county took.

march, april, first half of may, all maybe 1 to 2 cases per day, some stretches of days with 0 cases.

late may: 7 per day. then 15 a couple days.

now, it's a consistent ~20 per day and growing

pigz
Jul 12, 2004

Nearly as overlooked as Joe Mauer

uber_stoat posted:

not only does my store have fresca, there are three different kinds!

Only strawberry between two stores and I am not a fan of strawberry drinks. think strawberry milk ruined that for me.

I grew up on coke from when i was probably 12 and only quit drinking coke when I stopped drinking alcohol about a year ago. Fresca as a 'healthier' alternative and now all is left is 'Coke Zero Sugar' which frankly the experience is like drinking a flat coke. No carbonation and none of that 'fresh' taste that Coke has.

Jesus consumerism is a horrible disease and my brain is so broken.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

facetoucher cat posted:

I just told a Georgia friend to gtfo because his wife and gf are going to FL to look at potentially buying a horse. I don't even think they realize how stupid they are and how disgusting they are and they will need to sit in traffic for 5 hours just to get into the state and if they buy the horse it's going to be sitting in the same traffic check point heat to enter Georgia

Same bald man that got a haircut then hung out with everyone after and can't figure out why I was upset when he got a house keeper during a pandemic

I hate people so loving much, what's the point in even trying to have friends when everyone is so damned ignorant about basic things

Good time to get a horse, though. Once the second lockdown begins, you'll have enough meat for weeks!

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

That is a very gorgeous plant setup

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

facetoucher cat posted:

That is a very gorgeous plant setup

thanks op i made it with sticks i found on the floor outside

e; io recently added sum strings to the top of the window frame so they can climb higher they are sweet peas i planted them as seeds =D and now they are plant =DDD

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
do melt-blown surgical masks have an electrostatic charge or is that only N95s

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Tomorrow is 3rd but a lot of places have it off because of the 4th. Numbers maybe sad tomorrow.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Smythe posted:

thanks op i made it with sticks i found on the floor outside

e; io recently added sum strings to the top of the window frame so they can climb higher they are sweet peas i planted them as seeds =D and now they are plant =DDD

What kind of plant is it

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)
Georgia will never let Florida be better than us, except in all the ways I’m forgetting. GO GO COVID CASES!

(and Fresca? please just tell me Tab is still being made.)

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Bullfrog posted:

thats the trajectory my county took.

march, april, first half of may, all maybe 1 to 2 cases per day, some stretches of days with 0 cases.

late may: 7 per day. then 15 a couple days.

now, it's a consistent ~20 per day and growing

When you live in a county with 50,000 population and 80 active cases of known covid. We just had a ton of graduation parties in the area last weekend. The wife and I couldn't believe the number of people we knew posting themselves at parties with 30+ people no masks or social distancing.

It is inevitable

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

twoday posted:

What kind of plant is it

sweet pea

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
smhthe i hope ur doing swell

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

I testify that there is none worthy of worship except God and I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of God

facetoucher cat posted:

Redneck dude at a gas station nearby told me that

https://twitter.com/HotSpotAvl/status/1085700798808551425

HAMAS HATE BOAT
Jun 5, 2010

Smythe posted:

sweet pea

it means you have diabetes

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Korean Boomhauer posted:

smhthe i hope ur doing swell

thnanks man u 2. sumtimes i see u on my dota "ppl played with" tab and we had a good win rate i think.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

facetoucher cat posted:

I just told a Georgia friend to gtfo because his wife and gf are going to FL to look at potentially buying a horse. I don't even think they realize how stupid they are and how disgusting they are and they will need to sit in traffic for 5 hours just to get into the state and if they buy the horse it's going to be sitting in the same traffic check point heat to enter Georgia

Same bald man that got a haircut then hung out with everyone after and can't figure out why I was upset when he got a house keeper during a pandemic

I hate people so loving much, what's the point in even trying to have friends when everyone is so damned ignorant about basic things

my wife's best friend who she thought was taking thiss eriously invited us to go to an indoor axe throwing place this weekend, and said she thinks it's fine because they have private rooms :)

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

fuckin lmao

quote:

GREENVILLE, S.C. —

Greenville County Sheriff Hobart Lewis says that as of Thursday 13 employees are out of work and quarantining because of COVID-19.

Out of those 13, nine have tested positive; the others were exposed to the virus.

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Smythe posted:

thnanks man u 2. sumtimes i see u on my dota "ppl played with" tab and we had a good win rate i think.

we did and i had fun as well too also

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Mr Hootington posted:

Tomorrow is 3rd but a lot of places have it off because of the 4th. Numbers maybe sad tomorrow.

I don't have work tomorrow, and I don't intend on leaving my apartment again until I'm forced to go back to work on monday morning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

why would you want to? the whole album was fire