Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

i would never make death threats against an important political figure. such a foolish act would betray the ninjitsu code

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ice Phisherman

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

Thinking hard about killing Lucius Malfoy's bitch rear end.

nut

me kneeling 1 ft from the tv screen, staring at the paused frame of the Still Just a Bill episode and whispering to the anthropomorphic bill sitting on the steps of city hall: next time it's on sight, motherfucker

old friend

That's it, I'm sending you all to the FBI (Friendly Buddy Incinerator)

Stooge

Tony the Tiger has had it too good for too long

Escape From Noise

Killing this thread

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

owlhawk911 posted:

i would never make death threats against an important political figure. such a foolish act would betray the ninjitsu code

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Christoph
What about death threats to less important political figures? Are comptrollers fair game?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Manifisto

Christoph posted:

What about death threats to less important political figures? Are comptrollers fair game?

I imagine the reaction to "the comptroller's been murdered!" would be "we have a comptroller?"

ty nesamdoom!

Joey McChrist

i will not kill [ELECTED OFFICIAL] but i will bodyslam them in front of one million screaming hulkamaniacs live in the silverdome brother

old friend

Joey McChrist posted:

i will not kill [ELECTED OFFICIAL] but i will bodyslam them in front of one million screaming hulkamaniacs live in the silverdome brother

Escape From Noise

I think The Texas Rattlesnake would probably be more anti-authority. So what I'm saying is maybe there would be more Stone Cold Stunners handed out to members of the White House

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

old friend

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

I think The Texas Rattlesnake would probably be more anti-authority. So what I'm saying is maybe there would be more Stone Cold Stunners handed out to members of the White House

I really think the white house needs a "people's champion"

Escape From Noise

old friend posted:

I really think the white house needs a "people's champion"

Speaker of the house: I would like to begin this session of congress to order.

*Sound of glass breaking*

Joey McChrist

nut

speaker austin: all those in favour of stompin' a mudhole in vince macmahon's rear end gimme a hell yeah

house: HELL YEAH

speaker austin: WHAT?

house: WHAT?

sa: WHAT?

h: WHAT?

old friend

Joey McChrist

nut posted:

speaker austin: all those in favour of stompin' a mudhole in vince macmahon's rear end gimme a hell yeah

Escape From Noise

nut posted:

Calls up the Joints Chiefs of Staff to drink some cold ones with him. Midway between the drinking he starts handing out stunners to every last one of them.

old friend

can't believe i'm getting tortured in this CIA blacksite just because I layed the smack down

Escape From Noise

Planning to hit the mayor with the most electrifying move in sports entertainment.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Im going to travel back in time to give FDR an even worse form of polio.

Escape From Noise

Giving all of the Chief Justices of the Supreme Court noogies until they say uncle!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I find the honor of my family besmirched. Therefore, I have no recourse but to challenge Speaker of the United States House of Representatives Nancy Pelosi to a duel.

Goons Are Gifts

Staff at the USPS is technically the 1254th in line for the presidency, so I can do nothing but wish well to the mailman

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

nut posted:

me kneeling 1 ft from the tv screen, staring at the paused frame of the Still Just a Bill episode and whispering to the anthropomorphic bill sitting on the steps of city hall: next time it's on sight, motherfucker

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

pretend i emptyquoted all the posts w/ Stone Cold in em. i fuckin love stone cold

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

sebmojo

Legit Cyberpunk

I'm going to kill jesus Christ..... With kindness

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

sebmojo posted:

I'm going to kill jesus Christ..... With kindness

jesus christ...

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana

I, Dr. Yinz Ljubljana, will personally dropkick sitting Republican House Member Jim Jordan from the rooftop of a Denny's into an open manhole, for the entertainment of the masses

-parody, in minecraft, allegedly, etc

Escape From Noise

Challenging the head of the city council to a Yapapai Indian Strap Match, brother!

nut

i am goin 2 challenge the assistant manager of Harvey's on main to a pink slip on a pole match, little does he know, i don't have a job

old friend

Crushing ron paul's head between my thighs as he screams about resource-based economy

Escape From Noise

old friend posted:

Crushing ron paul's head between my thighs as he screams about resource-based economy

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
the opposite of a death threat is a life promise. :angel:

nut

sending my local representative a threat ring in the mail cuz we’re hating steady now

Escape From Noise

Barco Fiesta posted:

the opposite of a death threat is a life promise. :angel:

OMG

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I will save my virginity for new York senator chuck Schumer

Stooge

My Mayor has a new practical joker stalker in their life and has broken things off with me.

*corks gun*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ice Phisherman

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

I don't know which important political figure is going to get got by a t-shirt fired at high volicity by this t-shirt cannon. I only know that they'll probably be frail and ready to die anyway, because it's a t-shirt cannon.

I'm thinking Aemon Targaryen, personally.