Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What system will you play the Good COD Game on?
PS4
XBone
PC
generic comedy option
View Results

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Gyro Zeppeli posted:

I am extending my demands for a permanent Shipment 24/7: Permanent Shipment Grind 24/7.

God, Grind on Shipment is so much fun. You can frequently kill someone who just killed you before they cash in, until there's one guy running around the map trying to cash in 20 tags at a time

I love grind just for hoovering up all the dropped tags like pacman, that is always me. I’ll have like 5 kills and 50 claims in a match :haw:

It seems to give you killstreaks for massive banks too and that is without pointman or anything! I once got a vtol from it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inner Light
Jan 2, 2020

Gyro Zeppeli posted:

I am extending my demands for a permanent Shipment 24/7: Permanent Shipment Grind 24/7.

God, Grind on Shipment is so much fun. You can frequently kill someone who just killed you before they cash in, until there's one guy running around the map trying to cash in 20 tags at a time

Bless you for thinking anyone but a small number of players do objectives.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Oh boy, can’t wait for the install size to grow another 5GB.

bullets weigh a ton idk why you think developers can work miracles here

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
Also I love the new MP map but like most maps it has some spawn point issues. In particular on any non death match modes you can have guys pushing for A or C cap points and it’s fully exposed and you can spawn as guys are quite literally in your face. It can get ugly.

Burden
Jul 25, 2006

They should make all modes with the cranked attribute

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Burden posted:

They should bring back psycho juggernaut

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

I got a juggernaut in a care package during the last 30 seconds of flag defender and so bummed it hadn’t come sooner.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.

Burden posted:

I do love cranked and would subscribe to your newsletter.

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
S&D cranked or WZ cranked

StevoMcQueen
Dec 29, 2007

pacerhimself posted:

S&D cranked or WZ cranked

200 player Cranked Warzone, and the gas constantly closes in.

Fart Car '97
Jul 23, 2003

They've nerfed the AMAX M67's ability to 2-shot headshot in warzone :(

But still... :unsmigghh:

https://i.imgur.com/rDzMT6P.mp4

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I have my Amax set up basically like a meta Grau. Was watching a Youtuber who was saying 3.0x VLK is the way to go as well as the Merc foregrip over Commando. It did look like noticeably less recoil than I was getting with it (not that it's a hard gun to control), but I am so used to iron site spray and pray at this point I feel like using a 3x would annoy me. Gonna try it out tonight either way though.

Orv
May 4, 2011
The VLK 3.0 is or was bugged to reduce recoil in a way it shouldn't be and I didn't see any patch notes to that effect.

lambskin
Dec 27, 2009

I THINK I AM THE PINNACLE OF HUMOR. WAIT HANG ON I HAVE TO GO POUR MILK INTO MY GAPING ASSHOLE!
Riot shields can be pretty fun sometimes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZtrTNd1oXQ

Fart Car '97
Jul 23, 2003

Orv posted:

The VLK 3.0 is or was bugged to reduce recoil in a way it shouldn't be and I didn't see any patch notes to that effect.

Also the Merc grip was inadvertently boosting the AMAX's movement speed by 4% but nobody has re-tested it since the patch.

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.

Fart Car '97 posted:

They've nerfed the AMAX M67's ability to 2-shot headshot in warzone :(

But still... :unsmigghh:

https://i.imgur.com/rDzMT6P.mp4

jesus! That thing still seems like it packs some power

Rockstar Massacre
Mar 2, 2009

i only have a crazy life
because i make risky decisions
from a position of
unreasonable self-confidence
The Galil's halfway-DMR attachment is great in Warzone, very few engagements last longer than 10 shots anyway

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
I really hate how the blueprints are all “ASSAULT RIFLE INDIGO”. Why not just use the name of the goddamn gun that I’m familiar with

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

So you buy an accidental kilo blueprint. Which kilo idk

Fart Car '97
Jul 23, 2003

Utgardaloki posted:

The Galil's halfway-DMR attachment is great in Warzone, very few engagements last longer than 10 shots anyway

Though we don't have any actual numbers yet I now firmly believe RYYSZLA that its velocity/drop are on par with the HDR's. It's nuts.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Ugly In The Morning posted:

I really hate how the blueprints are all “ASSAULT RIFLE INDIGO”. Why not just use the name of the goddamn gun that I’m familiar with

I think they are trying to subconsciously fool our brains into thinking it's actually a new gun and not just a camo. It doesn't work though and just makes it annoying when they've made a gun so weird looking you can't even tell what it is anymore.

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer
What is the MOST annoying thing on shipment ?

Smoke?
Flashbangs?
Riot shield knife dudes?

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

StevoMcQueen posted:

Have you tried co-op?

Not every challenge does, but I've noticed some, usually killstreak related, track across modes (Pretty sure I did ones for UAV, cluster and airstrike kills in co-op).

Worth a punt for the sake of 5 mins.

No. But that would be bad rear end. I will try it as soon as I can! Thanks!

Burden
Jul 25, 2006

ZeusCannon posted:

Smoke?
Flashbangs?
Riot shield knife dudes?

Riot Shield Knife Dudes for sure. They seem to spawn directly behind me.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

ZeusCannon posted:

Smoke?
Flashbangs?
Riot shield knife dudes?

Repeated cluster/air strikes that cause the screen to shake and make it impossible to aim imo.

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde
Gonna be playing with IRL Mara Alex Zedra in an hour. I hope I don't embarrass myself on the internet in front of a couple thousand people. (Note: I'm totally going to embarrass myself) Mode? HC S&D, which I think I've played like twice. On the bright side I might get those 5 s&d wins for the challenge, right? :shepicide:

mrking
May 27, 2006

There's No Limit To What We Can't Accomplish

ZeusCannon posted:

Smoke?
Flashbangs?
Riot shield knife dudes?

I start throwing flashbangs and put on battlehardened when I get hit by more than one on shipment. If I have to be flashed/stunned then so do they.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

SubponticatePoster posted:

Gonna be playing with IRL Mara Alex Zedra in an hour. I hope I don't embarrass myself on the internet in front of a couple thousand people. (Note: I'm totally going to embarrass myself) Mode? HC S&D, which I think I've played like twice. On the bright side I might get those 5 s&d wins for the challenge, right? :shepicide:

how much did you donate for this to happen?

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
Are the slugs good on the R9-0 or should I skip em?

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Slugs are bad in everything

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

pacerhimself posted:

Slugs are bad in everything

Laaaame. I miss Bad Company 2’s insanely good slugs. All headshottin’ people from 200m away while they just go insane.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I haven't tested them but the slugs got 5 different buffs in the last patch. Probably still not as good as buckshot but it might be worth at least messing with them I dunno.

nothing will ever match the BF4 sniper slugs

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
I dont ever get mad at any loadouts in scrapyard because I assume were all just friends grinding for camos.

RYYSZLA
May 11, 2013

Fart Car '97 posted:

Though we don't have any actual numbers yet I now firmly believe RYYSZLA that its velocity/drop are on par with the HDR's. It's nuts.

I'd like to put a number on it based on playing warzone just now. Up to about 500m (from prison to port) it had more or less identical drop to HDR. Shooting up to downtown (Which i think is 700+ meters) it wasn't as close, had to aim up a fair bit, higher, but the bullet didn't seem to take all that much longer than my buddy's HDR shots

Manxome Foe
Apr 6, 2005

Beware the Jabberwock, my son! The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
So I'm still having more fun with WZ/Plunder than I thought I would on PC. Any of you all who play regularly add me: TheManxomeFoe#2072561

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
You guys ever see an early jailbreak in the 200 person royale? It's a sight to behold!

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/AdorableWeeKite-mobile.mp4

https://gfycat.com/adorableweekite

Rockstar Massacre
Mar 2, 2009

i only have a crazy life
because i make risky decisions
from a position of
unreasonable self-confidence
as the melee only guy messing up your shipment game, I have no respect for swordnboarders. gently caress the cowardly lot of them

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

Manxome Foe posted:

So I'm still having more fun with WZ/Plunder than I thought I would on PC. Any of you all who play regularly add me: TheManxomeFoe#2072561

Join the discord, there's a link somewhere (maybe in the OP?) games are running basically all day, or you can start a group up yourself.

Most people play WZ though unless they are loving around or are a FTP trying to level guns.

Manxome Foe
Apr 6, 2005

Beware the Jabberwock, my son! The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!

MF_James posted:

Join the discord, there's a link somewhere (maybe in the OP?) games are running basically all day, or you can start a group up yourself.

Most people play WZ though unless they are loving around or are a FTP trying to level guns.

I'm already in the main Pro Elite Gamers one, I just popped into the WZ channel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

Spanish Manlove posted:

how much did you donate for this to happen?
I just sub her, she does ladies' nights fairly frequently.

I wasn't completely awful so that's a plus I guess.