Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

TJ "Henry" Yoshi is a pro follow on twitter, seems like a pretty cool guy. Very sick of the jokes about the meme, also.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

DontMockMySmock posted:

It was me in the meme thread.

:five:

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Yoshi Wins posted:

Did everyone understand immediately that all of the fireworks had gone off, or did some people think it was just part of the show and they were still expecting more to go off later?

Milo and POTUS posted:

The women in the audience knew immediately

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

I don't get it

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Neither did the women in the audience.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Dabir posted:

I don't get it

Not nearly often enough

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Dabir posted:

I don't get it

Ask your sex partner to explain it to you.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Inceltown posted:

Ask your sex partner to explain it to you.

I'd like to understand it some time this year

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
the fireworks going off early = premature ejaculation

There. I killed the joke.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Platystemon posted:

the fireworks going off early = premature ejaculation

There. I killed the joke.

Hey, don't sweat it. It happens to everyone once in a while. It's more common than people want to admit. We can wait a bit and you can try another joke.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
It was a petite mort.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Trop petit

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Platystemon posted:

It was a petite mort.

Also what I call most of my forums posts

Trevor Hale
Dec 8, 2008

What have I become, my Swedish friend?

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Hey, don't sweat it. It happens to everyone once in a while. It's more common than people want to admit. We can wait a bit and you can try another joke.

It’s going to eat at your confidence every time you post from now on. You’re going to feel embarrassed for things other posters would never have thought of. Eventually, you’ll swear off forums entirely because you never want to see a disappointed reply from anyone again.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Trevor Hale posted:

It’s going to eat at your confidence every time you post from now on. You’re going to feel embarrassed for things other posters would never have thought of. Eventually, you’ll swear off forums entirely because you never want to see a disappointed reply from anyone again.

jesus christ

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Captain Hygiene posted:

When we said we die a little inside whenever we read one of your posts, that isn't what we meant.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Shifty Nipples posted:

PYF is the cool place to hang out. You can find most of the cool people there. In PYF you can just chill and do whatever and totally relax. "Take it easy" is the PYF motto, for example, that's how laid back it is there. Show up if you want to have a good time. Another good reason to show up is if you want to hang out with friends.

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

PYF more like Prettymuch Yabest Forum

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
lol if you don't take pleasure in disappointing strangers

NLJP
Aug 26, 2004

Captain Hygiene posted:

I think you'll find you're thinking of 'grand mal'

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Kitfox88 posted:

Neither did the women in the audience.

They should just take it as a compliment. :colbert:

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Platystemon posted:

It was a petite mortar.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Captain Hygiene posted:

I refuse to believe Betty Boop is history's first actual waifu

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Krispy Wafer posted:

What did that neckbeard in the crocs actually do to become popular? I never understood his appeal and then he disappeared in a haze of #metoo.

He had no catchphrase, he wasn’t even ironically hot, and he dressed like poo poo.

Robo Reagan posted:

turn on your monitor

Eh! Frank
Mar 28, 2006

Doctor gave me these, I said what are these?
He said that they'll cure an existential type disease

I misread that as "neckbeard on the cross" at first and thought those were some weird criticisms of Jesus

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Silver2195 posted:

Yes, the point was to give more seats to the D-Rs and fewer to the Federalists, not to draw a picture of a salamander. I thought that went without saying.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Waltzing Along posted:

I found out recently that John Mcafee likes to eat poop. He also likes bitcoin. Based on these facts, I have come to the conclusion that anyone who likes bitcoin also likes to eat poop. If you are monitoring this thread and you like bitcoin, please post proof that you do not like to eat poop. Otherwise, we will all take it as fact that you do eat poop.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

zoux posted:

https://twitter.com/fordm/status/1280928821793955841

It is with great regret that I must report we are on day two of The Letter discourse

Knormal posted:

The MAGA Carta

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

DnD thread:

radlum posted:

Have you ever quit a game because of how much the DM makes you cringe? I appreciate all the effort he puts into the game, but when he sings or starts testing his stand up material I just turn off the sound on my laptop.

Toshimo posted:

There are enough games out there looking for chill players that you should never be putting up with awful DMs at this point.

Dexo posted:

As an awful DM please don't tell my players they can leave me.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Pope Hilarius II posted:

You jest but I once had an American person utterly amazed that we don't call what you call "Belgian" waffles "Belgian" in Belgium, because why the gently caress would we, we're already here. Then again I couldn't stop being slightly thrown off by the overabundance of American flags in the US. I mean, surely most people in the US are already quite aware where they live?

well I mean we still call it 'american' cheese here

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
For all your faults, I do respect you people for having the humility to take the awful plastic cheese and name it after yourself. It's like us and our geese. :canada:

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Tunicate posted:

Everywhere else it's american "cheese".

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Phy posted:

For all your faults, I do respect you people for having the humility to take the awful plastic cheese and name it after yourself. It's like us and our geese. :canada:

See, but you're apologizing for your geese. We own our pasteurized processed cheese food product.

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

Tunicate posted:

If you look closely it's usually just called "American"

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Daikloktos posted:

If you look closely it's usually just called "American"

It's artificial, it's tasteless, it was stolen from someone else and the original idea turned into a plastic imitation, and everyone else in the world hates it but it gets everywhere anyway through aggressive cultural pressure and occasional military intervention?

Tl;Dr - checks out.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Dumbest moment I had with something like that was talking to a factory in china about some stuff I wanted made, and I blanked on the name of the color "crimson".

"Do you guys have... Sorry I can't remember the name, umm 'chinese red'? or I guess 'imperial red'?"
"Well, maybe, what color is that? We have red but that's not a familiar name..."
"Oh, it's that bright red color that you guys use for stuff like decorations."
"Yes, we just call that red"
"Ah...🤦‍♂️"

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Machai posted:

The correct animal euphemism for a lesbian vagina is otter because they love getting wet and eating clams.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Butter doesn't go off (if it does, it's probably fake) as it doesn't have much moisture

The Lone Badger posted:

It will in warmer countries. You can render it to remove the water, forming ghee which is highly durable.

ol qwerty bastard posted:

Ah, thanks for clarifying.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Boooooooo