Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
i can only assume Ruby Riott has made clear like The Revival that shes out and probably heading to AEW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
if you look at the list of everything that happened - none of it isn't just a rehash of the previous weeks or absolutely nothing

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Jerusalem posted:

Raw Results 7/6:
[list]
[*] Kevin Owens and Rey Mysterio defeated Seth Rollins and Murphy in a tag match and the right to choose the stipulation at Extreme Rules. Mysterio declared him vs. Seth Rollins would now be an eye-for-an-eye match.
[*] MVP and Bobby Lashley revealed their own version of the US Title, and MVP said he would make it the official belt when he beat US Champion Apollo Crews at Extreme Rules.
[*] MVP and Bobby Lashley defeated Ricochet and Cedric Alexander in a tag match.

drat Rey, haven't you heard an eye for an eye leaves both men blind? I hope they don't botch the ending to this match.

Wait so if Apollo wins with stay with the old US title design?

Rico and Cedric got called up from Main Event!

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Reality Protester posted:

look at this loving symbol of oppression

I mean, he followed that up with a Tea Party gimmick, so yeah

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Good Raw on the raw scale or bad? I didn't watch last week. I shockingly had something better to do for the first time since March

Sasha vs. Kairi and Asuka vs. Bayley were both pretty good, with the latter being better.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
The Good Brothers signed with TNA? Good god Karl Anderson is gonna be world champion in a month.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
What the hell is an Eye For An Eye Match?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Rarity posted:

well you see, back in the 80s Rick Martel blinded Jake the Snake with his perfume,

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Rarity posted:

that santana/moxley match but bad

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Loser becomes Rey Mystero or Seth Rollns

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

flatluigi posted:

that santana/moxley match but bad

im trying to picture either Rey or Seth deliver a Santana intense promo and im laughing really hard at it

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

jesus WEP posted:

Loser becomes Rey Mystero or Seth Rollns

No, that's the I for an I match.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
lol if WWE decided to put two of their fast paced workrate guys in a blindfold match

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Randy is having a career Renaissance right now and I wish more people appreciated it. He was incredible tonight with Garza and has been in the edge feud.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

So Rey Mysterio is working without a contract because he asked for a raise and WWE replied,"There's a circumstances in the world going on, dude, we simply can't afford to pay you more" before the ceiling collapsed under the weight of all the treasure they're keeping in the attic.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

it looks like a hockey belt.

i don't think it's ugly though.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

A Horizon movie starring Becky would kick rear end

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Rarity posted:

Mask / hair I'm guessing.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Any time I see any mention of Dominic, Rey's son, I instantly just get The Coup's Me and Jesus The Pimp stuck in my head. Which is probably the best thing to come from WWE related content in 6 years or however long its been since Bryan retired.

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

New belt looks generic. Like if I made a wrestling game with no license.

Problem with all the WWE belts is they have no personality. Scared to take any sort of risk. Sad because the NXT and NXT UK belts are great.

Give the US title a red, white and blue strap or something. The old one sucked but at least it looked unique.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Good grief. It looks like the front of an old box of cereal.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Looks like something that is about to leave something on the hood of my car.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

It looks like a belt buckle that would be worn by one of those maskless idiots storming state capitols with semiautomatic weapons screaming about freedom.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

Jerusalem posted:

Raw Results 7/6:
  • MVP and Bobby Lashley defeated Ricochet and Cedric Alexander in a tag match.
  • Randy Orton, Andrade & Angel Garza defeated The Big Show and The Viking Raiders in a six man tag. Orton pinned Erik for the win.
  • Billie Kay defeated Ruby Riott in less than 3 minutes following a distraction by Peyton Royce.

Make way, new stars!

Rarity posted:

First wrestler to remove his own eyeball and place it in his opponent's empty eye socket wins. At least, that's what I'm guessing. It probably makes more sense that whatever WWE comes up with. They probably haven't even figured it out yet. Remember when they announced Orton vs. Wyatt in a "House of Horrors" match, then sent out a questionnaire asking fans what they would expect to see in a "House of Horrors" match?

Jerusalem posted:

So Rey Mysterio is working without a contract because he asked for a raise and WWE replied,"There's a circumstances in the world going on, dude, we simply can't afford to pay you more" before the ceiling collapsed under the weight of all the treasure they're keeping in the attic.

Remember when Lex Luger was working without a contract? I'm not saying Rey Mysterio is going to show up on Raw and Dynamite in the same week, but I'm saying the chance is not zero.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Can't wait to see 10 mins of resisted eye gouge spots until someone slips.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Rarity posted:

They didn't announce it, but according to Dave apparently it's a match you win when you permanently blind your opponent.

Blaise330 posted:

Can't wait to see 10 mins of resisted eye gouge spots until someone slips.

Yeah, it's classic WWE "how to make a match worse via stipulations"

Erainor
Dec 30, 2017

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Raskolnikov38 posted:

introducing your new heavy weight Holy Roman emperor

Oh god how bad would WWE gently caress up Taichi?

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

Erainor posted:

whatever you've heard, it's worse

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!

Erainor posted:

Actually singing his own entrance

bartok
May 10, 2006

Fascist or not I feel bad for that poor eagle being teabagged for all of eternity.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Erainor posted:

They'd double-sew the seam on his pants to make sure they didn't tear-away.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

Looks like something that is about to leave something on the hood of my car.

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Jerusalem posted:

They'd probably completely overdo the tearaway pants thing. Having him do it in promos and skits so it loses all its fun

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
The real question is how would WWE ruin Miho

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Rarity posted:

Another cucking storyline

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

those monsters

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

Rarity posted:

Put her with Ziggler

E: and make her wrestle

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Accident Underwater posted:

Actually singing his own entrance

...He already does that in Japan you fool

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I heard from someone that last night's raw featured a bit where randy orton threw angel garza against a wall and choked him for not respecting the business enough. I don't know if thats true but i really hope it is because lmao what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

projecthalaxy posted:

I heard from someone that last night's raw featured a bit where randy orton threw angel garza against a wall and choked him for not respecting the business enough. I don't know if thats true but i really hope it is because lmao what

Yeah buddy

https://streamable.com/tj6f3u