Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
do you hate racism,
yes lets destroy it
WHOPPER WEDNESDAY - $2 Whopper 1 Flame Grilled Whopper Wednesdays Only. Purchase required. Exp. 7/8/20
View Results

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
hi guys i've been noticing a lot of racism going around lately. we should do that thing where reddit unites and does their thing, but instead of lovely impact font memes I think we should literally destroy all racism

goons... can you hear me.. let's do this thing!!!!!!!! wait no that sounds too similar hold on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
like all evil things, racism comes from geometric primitive shapes in the form of racism energy.

goon Task!!: (you do this) Visit police station and check for racism energy. may be in the form of a perfectly round sphere or a floating inverted pyramid

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

Putty posted:

like all evil things, racism comes from geometric primitive shapes in the form of racism energy.

goon Task!!: (you do this) Visit police station and check for racism energy. may be in the form of a perfectly round sphere or a floating inverted pyramid

i voted whopper wednesday because i'm hungry

Flimf
Sep 3, 2006

wheres goku op

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Flimf posted:

wheres goku op

he is racist, forums user Flimf

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Flimf posted:

wheres goku op

Goku has been #canceled for extreme racism against Nameks.

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
if it was a checkbox poll i could've had my food and destroyed racism

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
i don't care who gets all pissed off at me.

come all ye haters because im shouting from the mountain top: gently caress racism, it sucks and i hate it.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Strumpie posted:

if it was a checkbox poll i could've had my food and destroyed racism

that sounds like a very "all of the things" opinion, problbematic

you can eat or stop racism,, but if you eat racism lives on another day

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
just kilsls everyone then

Luitpold
Aug 2, 2009
Talking of excrement ...
gently caress the humans

Flimf
Sep 3, 2006

Putty posted:

he is racist, forums user Flimf

Pawn 17 posted:

You are both idiots. gokus only crime is being a bad dad and also an idiot.

Slandering the one man who might actually destroy racism. His best friend is piccolo (probably), a namekian.

Vegeta shot an old namekian with a finger gun:

https://i.imgur.com/AJEsSWf.mp4

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

If I see a racism should I destroy it

I feel like yes because that's what I did.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
i voted destroy racism

we can have a burg later, after we have destroyed racism

maybe fries and a choc shake too

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Put racism in an rear end box and sail it down a poo poo river then throw puke and booger balloons at it. :hmmyes:

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Waterbed Wendy posted:

i don't care who gets all pissed off at me.

come all ye haters because im shouting from the mountain top: gently caress racism, it sucks and i hate it.

drat, someone's asking for trouble!!

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Pawn 17 posted:

Vegeta gets canceled because one time, just one time, years and years ago, he made a bad joke about some bug people and also blew up their planet.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Maybe just maybe this will be a good project that succeeds

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

One time at school a guy said "hey kid, you wanna found a racism based ethos"
And I said "no man that's whack" as I pushed his duct taped hands and feet into the trunk of a car over a cliff lol

Zealander
Aug 3, 2006
Is it racist if I like Asian chicks?

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Bronze Fonz posted:

drat, someone's asking for trouble!!

I need to be brave and unequivocally state my hatred for racism. I think racism should die ok?

Also, while I'm staying my most controversial opinions, I might as well say I also think the Holocaust should not have happened and Hitler was a jerk!

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
let's report racism to ICE and get it deported

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

I will face racism in thunderdome.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

I do my part by trying to assess everyone with whom I interact as individuals with their own insights and stories, and striving to be welcoming to and patient with everyone who isn’t a white supremacist shitpile. like, when I call the op a weirdo, I’m not saying he’s a weirdo because of the color of his skin; I’m referring to his exhaustive body of weirdo posting in evidence throughout these, our dying webforums

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Waterbed Wendy posted:

I need to be brave and unequivocally state my hatred for racism. I think racism should die ok?

Also, while I'm staying my most controversial opinions, I might as well say I also think the Holocaust should not have happened and Hitler was a jerk!

Where's Burt when you need him? This is political at best!

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
so if i like, smash a racist server rack, how much racism do i record as destroyed?

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Eagerly awaiting the social justice equivalent of Zybourne Clock. I'll make the wiki!

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Strumpie posted:

so if i like, smash a racist server rack, how much racism do i record as destroyed?

Are we counting in 4chans or Libraries of congress?

e: vvvvvvv that explains the use of cyan in your av!

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

I dont see color, OP

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
if i see racism i will kick it a bunch

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Op have you tried boiling this racism then hitting it with a tenderizing hammer for a scrumptious meal the whole family can enjoy

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
Have we weighed the pros and cons of racism?

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

good luck putty

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqtfBWaRG2g

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
https://twitter.com/IrishPatty54/status/1269127970578448384

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

1. Detroy Racism
2. Eat The Sun

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Seems like that plan could be thwarted by the police not being racist. So a plan with no flaws.

call_of_qthulhu
Nov 21, 2003

Fun Shoe

i read this and thought that it was the weather website weather underground and not the defunct organization.

good meteorologists are generally progressive so it made sense in my head.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
goon projects are destined to fail spectacularly. so if we want to get serious about destroying racism, we must turn racism into a goon project so that it will inevitably fail

let's start by brainstorming some new ethnic slurs. Grapehead. Donkeytongue. Possumknees. Bee Stuffer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Straight White Shark posted:

goon projects are destined to fail spectacularly. so if we want to get serious about destroying racism, we must turn racism into a goon project so that it will inevitably fail

let's start by brainstorming some new ethnic slurs. Grapehead. Donkeytongue. Possumknees. Bee Stuffer.

no