Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
I'd be Buck "Wildin'" Johnson or Axel Springsteen :smuggo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Agnes

FutonForensic

FutaFarensac

Chewbecca

FutonForensic posted:

FutaFarensac

Why didn't I say Chewbacca

My god, it's so obvious :arghfist:

Chewbecca fucked around with this message at 00:40 on Jul 9, 2020

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Chewbecca posted:

Why didn't I saw Chewbacca

My god, it's so obvious :arghfist:

Chewbecco

Android Blues

Orb Hunger the Night Drinker, Ur-Worm of the Flesh Cuniculus. i mean, i guess. i don't like it much but that's what my mum said she had picked out for if i emerged as |̸̧̨̢̧̢̧̨̧̡̛͔͉̝̮͈̬̻̠͇͚̩͙̪̺̩̥̹͓̘̘͇̣̯̜̘̜͍͕̻̣̫̺͍̻͈̠̥͕̖̦͇̦̟̥̮͈̹̙͉̱̼̘̘̲̻̞̮̜̱͙̭͔̪̪͕̪͍̤̱͕̲̮͉͔͍̪̲̰͚̟͇̘͇̦͔̭͎̝͚̖̙̣̫͚̹̟̞̙̲͆͛̈́̆̄̿͑̐̊͛̎̉͂͗̈́̓̓̾͌̄̈̅͆͛̀͑̌̃̌̃̄̓̐̀͒̀͗͗͂̏͌̈́̄̓̈̄͗̐̂͑́͐͗̄͌͂̅̀̑̃̍̽̂͂̒̃̊̇͑̄́́̆̿̉̈́͑̉̍̎̀̿̓̕͘͘̚͘͘͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅ|̸̡̡̢̡̧̢̡̧̡̛̛̛̗͎̮̹̘̫͇̥͈̼̭̳̰̖̭̟̜̮̙̥̬̙̭̘̰̺͎̣̥͇̬̟͉͖̠͇͇̖̠̰̹̳̖̘͖̝̟̻̝̤̝͚̥̼̮̝̣͉̼͈̥͇̙̓̆͊̓̅́͗̉͋̿͋̎͑́̓̓̏̽̉̈́̀̂͒̆̆͌̀̎͆̒͒̂̾̐́̽̽͂̈́̀̄̆̃͌͗̀̈́́́́͑̾̾̄͛͒̾̉́̿̓̾̊̃̄̾͛̃̾̔̈́̽̔͋͋̈̈́̿̃̿̇͌̉͋̕͘͘̚̚̚͜͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝ͅ|̶̨̧̢̧̧̧̡̧̛̛̟̗͎̤̲̭̙̮̖͉̰̮̞̞̠̯͇̰̯̹͕̲̥̱̲̺̙̙̹͈̳̟̬̞͚͔̞̝͍̪̠͍̭͙͙͙̘͉̗͓͚̭͚͍̮̥̱̗͙͕̬̘̲̻̟͇͔̗̥̘͙͔̥͇̥̖͇̻͓̺̠͈̖̱̓̎̋̐͋͋͊̃̀̎̀̀͐̇͗̊̎̌͆̍͆͊̋̿̒̔̾̈́̉̀͑̅̌͆̔̃̎̈́͛̽́̿̀̓̈́́͐̀̀̐̆̂͑̿̓͋̄̌́̈̈́͐͒͘̚̕̕͘͘͘͘͘͠͠͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅ|̵̢̨̨̨̢̢̛͍̯̭̝̗͙̫̭͚̱̮̳̻̤͍̣̱̦͕͙͓̫̩̝̖̥̹̠̣̝̜̻̹͕̺̗̳̰͎̿̑͂̎̿͂͗̂͗̄͛͛̑̅͑́̽̃̃̍͛́̇̄͆͂̔̒̇̋̿̅̄̅͂̔̅̇̾̌̏͌̀̆̋̓͌̂̔̍͂̿́̈́͒̀̕̚̚̕̚̚̚͜͜͠ͅͅ|̷̡̧̢̡̢̨̢̡̧̛͔̲͓͓̰̟͚͇͍̫̪̮̬̝̜͕̘̤̰͕̬͉͚̳͓̬̮͔͎͈̼̦͖̘̼̼̫͍̺͖͈̖̼̠̤̭̥̠̲̠̟̺̰̦͇̱͓̙͎͓̹̼̪͕͇̭̥̳̟̳͇̯̖͕̜͖̖̣̬͔̀̇̒̓̓͑͗̔̿̒̽̔̊̏̇̓̆̃̈͋̈͐́͗̓̎̏̒̍͐̀̊͂̀̅̿͌̓̂͋͂͋̏̄͒̃́̄̋͑̂͆̒̎̀̀̊͗͋̓̓̇̚̕̚͘͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅ|̵̧̛̖͙̗͎̞͔̼̹̦̝̻̼̣̥͎̜̩̪̯͈͎̙̜̮͇̯͎̻̹̘̤̳̼̤́͐͐̾͑̈͐̓͂̄́̾̐̇͌̏͂̃̂͋͊͋̀̋̏͐̓̄͐͒͆̃̾̎̿́͆͗̓̓́̊͐͗̾͒̑͐͑̇̀̔͐̂̍͆̕͜͜͝͠͝͠͝ͅͅ|̷̢̢̧̡̡̢̧̢̜̺͇͍͓͓̦͔̤̘͕͓͓͔͓̘̠̣̰̺̰̳̩̜̯͖̬̦̖̤̼̻̝͉̜̺̰͇̬̣̩̑̀̇͐̀͆͂̄̆̄̿͛͋͒̀̌͑͗̚͜͜͠͠͝ͅͅͅ

Twenty Four

Android Blues posted:

Orb Hunger the Night Drinker, Ur-Worm of the Flesh Cuniculus. i mean, i guess. i don't like it much but that's what my mum said she had picked out for if i emerged as |̸̧̨̢̧̢̧̨̧̡̛͔͉̝̮͈̬̻̠͇͚̩͙̪̺̩̥̹͓̘̘͇̣̯̜̘̜͍͕̻̣̫̺͍̻͈̠̥͕̖̦͇̦̟̥̮͈̹̙͉̱̼̘̘̲̻̞̮̜̱͙̭͔̪̪͕̪͍̤̱͕̲̮͉͔͍̪̲̰͚̟͇̘͇̦͔̭͎̝͚̖̙̣̫͚̹̟̞̙̲͆͛̈́̆̄̿͑̐̊͛̎̉͂͗̈́̓̓̾͌̄̈̅͆͛̀͑̌̃̌̃̄̓̐̀͒̀͗͗͂̏͌̈́̄̓̈̄͗̐̂͑́͐͗̄͌͂̅̀̑̃̍̽̂͂̒̃̊̇͑̄́́̆̿̉̈́͑̉̍̎̀̿̓̕͘͘̚͘͘͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅ|̸̡̡̢̡̧̢̡̧̡̛̛̛̗͎̮̹̘̫͇̥͈̼̭̳̰̖̭̟̜̮̙̥̬̙̭̘̰̺͎̣̥͇̬̟͉͖̠͇͇̖̠̰̹̳̖̘͖̝̟̻̝̤̝͚̥̼̮̝̣͉̼͈̥͇̙̓̆͊̓̅́͗̉͋̿͋̎͑́̓̓̏̽̉̈́̀̂͒̆̆͌̀̎͆̒͒̂̾̐́̽̽͂̈́̀̄̆̃͌͗̀̈́́́́͑̾̾̄͛͒̾̉́̿̓̾̊̃̄̾͛̃̾̔̈́̽̔͋͋̈̈́̿̃̿̇͌̉͋̕͘͘̚̚̚͜͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝ͅ|̶̨̧̢̧̧̧̡̧̛̛̟̗͎̤̲̭̙̮̖͉̰̮̞̞̠̯͇̰̯̹͕̲̥̱̲̺̙̙̹͈̳̟̬̞͚͔̞̝͍̪̠͍̭͙͙͙̘͉̗͓͚̭͚͍̮̥̱̗͙͕̬̘̲̻̟͇͔̗̥̘͙͔̥͇̥̖͇̻͓̺̠͈̖̱̓̎̋̐͋͋͊̃̀̎̀̀͐̇͗̊̎̌͆̍͆͊̋̿̒̔̾̈́̉̀͑̅̌͆̔̃̎̈́͛̽́̿̀̓̈́́͐̀̀̐̆̂͑̿̓͋̄̌́̈̈́͐͒͘̚̕̕͘͘͘͘͘͠͠͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅ|̵̢̨̨̨̢̢̛͍̯̭̝̗͙̫̭͚̱̮̳̻̤͍̣̱̦͕͙͓̫̩̝̖̥̹̠̣̝̜̻̹͕̺̗̳̰͎̿̑͂̎̿͂͗̂͗̄͛͛̑̅͑́̽̃̃̍͛́̇̄͆͂̔̒̇̋̿̅̄̅͂̔̅̇̾̌̏͌̀̆̋̓͌̂̔̍͂̿́̈́͒̀̕̚̚̕̚̚̚͜͜͠ͅͅ|̷̡̧̢̡̢̨̢̡̧̛͔̲͓͓̰̟͚͇͍̫̪̮̬̝̜͕̘̤̰͕̬͉͚̳͓̬̮͔͎͈̼̦͖̘̼̼̫͍̺͖͈̖̼̠̤̭̥̠̲̠̟̺̰̦͇̱͓̙͎͓̹̼̪͕͇̭̥̳̟̳͇̯̖͕̜͖̖̣̬͔̀̇̒̓̓͑͗̔̿̒̽̔̊̏̇̓̆̃̈͋̈͐́͗̓̎̏̒̍͐̀̊͂̀̅̿͌̓̂͋͂͋̏̄͒̃́̄̋͑̂͆̒̎̀̀̊͗͋̓̓̇̚̕̚͘͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅ|̵̧̛̖͙̗͎̞͔̼̹̦̝̻̼̣̥͎̜̩̪̯͈͎̙̜̮͇̯͎̻̹̘̤̳̼̤́͐͐̾͑̈͐̓͂̄́̾̐̇͌̏͂̃̂͋͊͋̀̋̏͐̓̄͐͒͆̃̾̎̿́͆͗̓̓́̊͐͗̾͒̑͐͑̇̀̔͐̂̍͆̕͜͜͝͠͝͠͝ͅͅ|̷̢̢̧̡̡̢̧̢̜̺͇͍͓͓̦͔̤̘͕͓͓͔͓̘̠̣̰̺̰̳̩̜̯͖̬̦̖̤̼̻̝͉̜̺̰͇̬̣̩̑̀̇͐̀͆͂̄̆̄̿͛͋͒̀̌͑͗̚͜͜͠͠͝ͅͅͅ
lol

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Android Blues posted:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Android Blues posted:

nut

Android Blues posted:

old friend

Astronaut

old friend

Android Blues posted:

Manifisto

Android Blues posted:

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Elvette Petrovitch, MD

Prof. Crocodile

Hermione Grainger. (with an i)

I would use my good looks and misleading name to swindle Potterheads on online dating sites. By the time they caught on I would already have that SSN and DOB. Have fun buying me a Ferrari nerds!
:boom:

nut

Squall like from Final Fantasy

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Pat

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Manifisto

Lord Emperor Marijuana Sexgod The Resplendent

it has nothing to do with the different gender, but hey if I get a free name change I'm taking full advantage

Goons Are Gifts

Android Blues posted:

Finger Prince

Definitely not Finger Princess.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Finger Prince posted:

lol

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Finger Prince posted:

Haha

feedback loop
Loretta Lotion

wearing a lampshade

Android Blues posted:

Escape From Noise

Did someone post ButtTheShitWomanFart yet?

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Chewbecca

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Pretend I did in the op

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

So simple yet so brilliant

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
canyonatrix

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
OH OH OH I KNOW THIS - MY MOM TOLD ME.

I'd be a Justina :agesilaus:

Snow Cone Capone

my real name is unisex anyway :mad:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Snow Cone Capone posted:

my real name is unisex anyway :mad:

hi unisex im dad lol

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Manifisto

Nosfereefer posted:

hi unisex im dad lol

lol

ty nesamdoom!

old friend

Nosfereefer posted:

hi unisex im dad lol

Snow Cone Capone

Nosfereefer posted:

hi unisex im dad lol

lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Slumpy
SlumpyBaroness

slumpy

The Mighty Moltres

Come! We must fly!

The Mighty Moltres

alexandriao

https://youtu.be/R6qFG0uop9k

nut

JibJab® Official Site - Hilarious & Animated eCards‎

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs