Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What system will you play the Good COD Game on?
PS4
XBone
PC
generic comedy option
View Results

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

Now, in the quantum moment before the closure, when all become one. One moment left. One point of space and time.

I know who you are. You are destiny.

I have no answer for you except for:
rust good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
Right now I peace out of any lobbies that start loading scrapyard or atlas, my two most hated maps.

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

Now, in the quantum moment before the closure, when all become one. One moment left. One point of space and time.

I try to like Atlas, but I feel it's geometrically designed to be a bummer

Rockstar Massacre
Mar 2, 2009

i only have a crazy life
because i make risky decisions
from a position of
unreasonable self-confidence
rust sucks

except in FFA/Gunfight, then it's very good

Insert name here
Nov 10, 2009

Oh.
Oh Dear.
:ohdear:
I like Atlas as long as I get it in the 10v10 playlist, but then again I'm a weirdo who actually likes most of the base maps instead of complaining constantly about how open they are.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
rust is bad in any team mode imo

Insert name here
Nov 10, 2009

Oh.
Oh Dear.
I can't decide if Rust is a great or lovely gunfight map because compared to the other gunfight maps there are a million more angles to worry about and be shot from so it's like stress level x1000

Manxome Foe
Apr 6, 2005

Beware the Jabberwock, my son! The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Holy poo poo WZ solo's is loving awful. I thought the lag and hitching issues would be lessened with only solo players, but it's not. The new cool thing is the game hitching for a half a second as soon as I start getting shot at and the enemy gets an insta kill.

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

Hot Diggity! posted:

Yeah, the most fun on Rust comes from "spawn, lock onto nearest visible enemy, shoot enemy" for me. Team modes mean I can't just brainlessly shoot dudes.

Drizvolta
Oct 31, 2011

Hot Diggity! posted:

Rust is really bad when a team gets control of the tower and other power spots and just keeps you trapped in spawn because when you spawn in a corner you have exactly 2 ways to leave it.

and while I'm complaining gently caress anyone who camps in a gun game match

Fart Car '97
Jul 23, 2003

:discourse:

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://i.imgur.com/hPu1pCP.gifv

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

You get a free grau for watching twitch streams atm but of course the servers to link everything are down. Don’t suppose anyone has figured out A workaround?

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

"From DOWWWN TOWN!"

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
the magnetism on the sticks is so bullshit to see lol

https://i.imgur.com/KXsGCWm.gifv

(i love my sticks and i want them to make ridiculous skins for them)

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
God how long is this awful sniper Gulag gonna last

Enigma
Jun 10, 2003
Raetus Deus Est.

I'm 0/2 on the "run up and punch" sniper gulag cause quickscoping fuckers ruin all the fun.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Sticks are fun.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/PassionateJampackedAmericancurl-mobile.mp4

https://gfycat.com/passionatejampackedamericancurl

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Lol at the chasedown, I do that a lot and it sometimes backfires really badly (worth it tho)

MonkeyLibFront
Feb 26, 2003
Where's the cake?

Manxome Foe posted:

Holy poo poo WZ solo's is loving awful. I thought the lag and hitching issues would be lessened with only solo players, but it's not. The new cool thing is the game hitching for a half a second as soon as I start getting shot at and the enemy gets an insta kill.

Thought it was just me, constant packet loss whenever I encounter people and it seems to skip.

toiletbrush
May 17, 2010

Manxome Foe posted:

one thing that's been more obvious since they increased the player count is that when you start rubber-banding across the level all the birds and leaves in the air and whatnot start rubber banding about as well. Im assuming its because everything in the game is tied to some sort of internal clock and it's not because all that crap is sent across the network but it seems like a bit of a waste of resources either way

jerman999
Apr 26, 2006

This is a lex imperfecta
The really grassy gunfight map is the worst map

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

jerman999 posted:

The really grassy gunfight map is the worst map

Yeah, I feel like I barely see it but when I do it's just very bland.

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Flankensttein: A name given to a FPS gamer who constantly flanks to get kills.

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."

Drizvolta posted:

and while I'm complaining gently caress anyone who camps in a gun game match

Stop running around a map so small you can almost always here footsteps.

I love camping gunfight on an aggressive team they just can’t slow down and play strategically.

Insert name here
Nov 10, 2009

Oh.
Oh Dear.

moist turtleneck posted:

the magnetism on the sticks is so bullshit to see lol

(i love my sticks and i want them to make ridiculous skins for them)
Good ol' Commando Pro

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

jase1 posted:

Stop running around a map so small you can almost always here footsteps.

I love camping gunfight on an aggressive team they just can’t slow down and play strategically.

*caps ur control point while u sit in a corner*

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Flankensttein: A name given to a FPS gamer who constantly flanks to get kills.

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."

CJacobs posted:

*caps ur control point while u sit in a corner*

What control point? Or do you mean the overtime flag? You just camp the flag in overtime and when the dummy runs towards it you shoot him.

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

How bad you gotta be to use a laser in WZ? Hey look! Here I am! Please kill me!

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

jase1 posted:

What control point? Or do you mean the overtime flag? You just camp the flag in overtime and when the dummy runs towards it you shoot him.

I admit I have done this more than once and it has worked basically every time so I am in no place to judge thank you sir have a nice day

Fart Car '97
Jul 23, 2003

codo27 posted:

How bad you gotta be to use a laser in WZ? Hey look! Here I am! Please kill me!

How bad do you have to be to hold an angle long enough for a laser to matter????

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Fart Car '97 posted:

How bad do you have to be to hold an angle long enough for a laser to matter????

Right? lol

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

It lets me know there's a guy around there

e super basic question time, how do I buy a squad member back from death in Warzone? Buy station, pick up, menu item I haven't found? I heard someone being picked on over the mic for not respawning a squadmate even though they had the money, then I realized the someone was me and I had no idea how

Inspector Hound fucked around with this message at 06:30 on Jul 11, 2020

Lanky Coconut Tree
Apr 7, 2011

An angry tree.

The angriest tree

Inspector Hound posted:

It lets me know there's a guy around there

e super basic question time, how do I buy a squad member back from death in Warzone? Buy station, pick up, menu item I haven't found? I heard someone being picked on over the mic for not respawning a squadmate even though they had the money, then I realized the someone was me and I had no idea how

It's at the very top of the buy menu at the Buy Station, you'll see all your teammates names.

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

I want to do things that contribute to my ribbons, missions and BP, but I've been on a realism gun game kick the last three days because gun game is fun game ascendant.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

i wanna play night mode again

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

Just give us a general night mode toggle, a little swit switch we can flip that applies to all playlists and modes.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Black Griffon posted:

Just give us a general night mode toggle, a little swit switch we can flip that applies to all playlists and modes.

NVG should be a tactical item and portions of all maps should have unlit / pitch black sections

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Shipment night mode immediately

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Killed a guy yesterday called [NoNi]__ersHere you can guess what the blanks are. How fuckin bad is your algorithm when that gets through?

Ever notice there's a sticker on the heli that picks you up after a win that says "come and take it" with a pic of an AR? I mean there's gotta be a bunch of 2A troglodytes working at IW which would explain the first part of this post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Statutory Ape posted:

Shipment night mode immediately

Give shotguns strobe light attachments :getin: