Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

It appears that the elephant is highly sensitive to the effects of LSD - a finding which may prove to be valuable in elephant-control work in Africa.
Laudanum and coffee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

RobrtDwnsySyndrome posted:

Laudanum and coffee

Hook me up with your cum and piss Jesus

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

tango alpha delta posted:

Wait, are we talking about Jesus of Nazareth, who was probably a real person or Jesus the Christ?

Jesus the Christ sounds like a mobster nickname

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
This is a really good video. Some incredibly lame Star Wars jokes at the beginning but the guy really breaks down why if Jesus didn’t exist the christians would have had to invent him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTllC7TbM8M

Alan 00X
Dec 15, 2017
This was a loving awesome topic and I'm truly blessed. Thank you everyone.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
I like when Jesus shits his pants in Preacher

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avynte
Jun 30, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Jesus take the keyboard