Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Chantel got giant fake boobs and Pedro got a sweet gaming PC with lots of neon lights. Everything worked out in the end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Why do they always have the women on this show have their legs up on show, in their talking heads. It's so awkward looking.

MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010

ICHIBAHN posted:

Why do they always have the women on this show have their legs up on show, in their talking heads. It's so awkward looking.

what?

Lol, Eric, the trumpian CHUD who blew up his family and kicked his teen out of the home she paid rent in bumfuck nowhere Ohio last season for a spoiled, awful mail order bride who demanded he quit paying child support for his kids so she could have a giant wedding claims his family is fine now and he hangs with his daughter and ends it with a maga and a trump hastag. BARF.

Bloody Cat Farm
Oct 20, 2010

I can smell your pussy, Clarice.

ICHIBAHN posted:

It’s so awkward and stupid. Notice how they only do that with the “thin” women.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

dovetaile posted:

I just love that Mama Paul took his house key off.

Is it normally to expect unfettered access as adult to to your abled adult parent's home?

Seriously asking, I think my dad gave me a key to his house over a decade ago, last time I was over there was Christmas and I had to ask him the gate code and didn't even bother saving it into my phone because, why?

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
My parents just gave me a key because what am I gonna do, pet their dog when they're out? Like what could I possibly be doing in their home that they wouldn't want me to do? Well, drink soda, but other than that...

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

This cyberpunk cartoon avatar is pretty dang ol' good, I tell you what.
they don’t want you using the sex dungeon duh

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

I have keys to both my parents homes, but those are more for emergencies/when they are on vacation and I need to water the plants. We don't use them to just let ourselves in randomly or w/e.

daft_android
Jun 7, 2020

ohsnapp posted:

The pregnant, sex-tourist, rich Jewish girl is horrifying.

Dude. She really is a sex tourist. Spot on.

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Can't wait to see Debbie die in Brazil

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

dovetaile posted:

Can't wait to see Debbie die in Brazil

The meltdown is everything I hoped for thus far

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

2DCAT posted:

I’m feeling like Brazilian airport Panda Express was a risky choice.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Virigoth posted:

I’m feeling like Brazilian airport Panda Express was a risky choice.

The line for Popeye's at the Hong Kong International airport was insane

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

2DCAT posted:

What the hell did Debbie do when Coltee and Larissa were having loud angry hate sex down the hall

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

WhyteRyce posted:

What the hell did Debbie do when Coltee and Larissa were having loud angry hate sex down the hall

Went out for panda express takeaway

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

WhyteRyce posted:

The line for Popeye's at the Hong Kong International airport was insane

Looking forward to tomorrow's episode where the gang takes a field trip to Outback Steakhouse in Busan :toot:

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Man, Mother Paul has come a long way from giving him chunks of her hair, huh?

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k
"he's got poo poo on his balls." is my new favorite quote from the show

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

I feel like Paul and And-lay could make a support group for weirdly confident deadbeat husbands.

Deadite
Aug 30, 2003

A fat guy, a watermelon, and a stack of magazines?
Family.
Paul being fixated on pads and tampons for no reason was hilarious

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Oh my god Andrei is just that hotel room scene from Borat where he’s all “king of the castle, I’m the king of the castle” but completely straightfaced

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltAlgjJ5AU8

Taintrunner fucked around with this message at 04:00 on Jul 13, 2020

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Lol Asuelu giving fake locations to gently caress with his wife and be a little bitch what a piece of poo poo

"No gently caress you mom I'm going to play video games in my room all day"

WhyteRyce fucked around with this message at 06:36 on Jul 13, 2020

emptyspace
Oct 21, 2008
She should've just went back to mom and dad's after the first fake location. You want a ride, call my dad, you whiny loving shithead. You can explain to him how I'm a lying bitch on the ride back. It'll be fun.

I'm kinda glad Syngin is showing some backbone. Yeah, maybe he drinks too much. But, if my fiance brought me to a new country, immediately put me to work renovating a loving shed to live in while she fucks off to some, crystal power, woo woo fuckparty in South America for a month, and then said someone else is her soulmate, I'd reconsider the relationship, too. And I don't even believe in soulmates.

She's one shroom trip from pitching the open relationship line at that point.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

I hope that wasn't Big Ed's rat :ohdear:

Also cheesy butt

WhyteRyce fucked around with this message at 07:32 on Jul 13, 2020

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Andrei's breakfast followed by his meet-up with friends is like the reap/sow tweet

I like how Coltee acted like there was a mistranlation when he booked the room and not him just being a cheap-rear end who didn't want to pay for two rooms

We Got Us A Bread
Jul 23, 2007

WhyteRyce posted:

Lol Asuelu giving fake locations to gently caress with his wife and be a little bitch what a piece of poo poo

"No gently caress you mom I'm going to play video games in my room all day"

In the preview for next week, Low taking Asuelu to the middle of nowhere to tell him "I'm trying very hard not to get violent" owns in a "no one would ever find your body if I stomped you out right now" way.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
My husband doesn't watch this show, but he heard me yelling EW alone in my office and called out, "Was it Colt or Andrei?" lol imma make him watch this poo poo yet. He agrees that Deavan and Jihoon's apartment is fine-ish.

e: it was Colt, btw

ee: wow he has big boobies dang he looks like a middle-aged primary school librarian who hides alcohol in her desk drawer

eee: Libby, I know Andrei sucks, but you're not helping. DO NOT POKE MOLDOVAN BEAR.

eeee: Low threatening Asuelu in English seems fake to me, honestly. I have no doubt that he hates the dude and wants him gone, I just think it's weird when they have people who have a first language in common have a fight or an emotionally-tense conversation in English. That thing with Larissa and Jess last week was bananas.

e5: Kolini and Kalani are so beautiful! I would do anything to have hair like that...

e6: God, I hate Libby. She is making me be on Andrei's side with her incessant cultural ignorance and pig-faced whingeing.

e7: Even the other Moldovan guys think Andrei is being a shithead.

e8: Karine trying not to laugh while she explains that there are loving supermarkets in Brazil is amazing.

e9: why the gently caress CAN'T SHE PICK OUT HER OWN oh god no no no paul is explaining tampons why gently caress YOU SHOW I HATE YOU OH GOD STOP

e10: Someone please help Karine escape.

e11: THANKS, I HATED THIS.

Fleta Mcgurn fucked around with this message at 11:29 on Jul 13, 2020

otter
Jul 23, 2007

Ask me about my XCOM and controller collection

word.

I loved that Tania was all, "Oh my god, he drinks way too much." and has herself a glass of noon-wine while getting a manicure.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

otter posted:

I loved that Tania was all, "Oh my god, he drinks way too much." and has herself a glass of noon-wine while getting a manicure.

This was my first episode this season, I laughed at loud at this point. They had this amazing shot of her just kind of lovingly staring at the glass.

Paul remains hilarious to the point that I'm unsure if he's for real or hamming it up for the cameras.

"No, it's get 5, save 5! You buy 5, then you save 5."

*cut to like a minute later*

"Karine just doesn't understand economics. You buy 5, then you save 5. It makes sense. Buy 5, save 5."

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

It's hilarious how defensive Andrei gets when Libby's family talks about him not working but when his friends do it it's all about equality in America and he's a big proponent of it

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Libby throwing shade at Andrei at the table in front of his parents was amazing.

We Got Us A Bread
Jul 23, 2007

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

eeee: Low threatening Asuelu in English seems fake to me, honestly. I have no doubt that he hates the dude and wants him gone, I just think it's weird when they have people who have a first language in common have a fight or an emotionally-tense conversation in English. That thing with Larissa and Jess last week was bananas.

Eh, I'll buy Low talking to Asuelu in English since he's from American Samoa, not Samoa..Samoa..and there's a good chance that he was bilingual in American Samoa (most of the people are), and living in America has made English Low's "first language." Wife says, knowing many Samoans from growing up in Hawaii, that the ones she's known speak English to the "fresh off the boat" Samoans as a way to low-key go "you're not in Samoa anymore. This is a different culture. This is the language you need to speak in to get a job, etc." and save the Samoan for home life/Samoan gatherings, etc.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

TLC also makes people re-act some things that happened without the crew present and stuff like that; could very well be they already had the convo in samoan before.

We Got Us A Bread
Jul 23, 2007

Zedd posted:

TLC also makes people re-act some things that happened without the crew present and stuff like that; could very well be they already had the convo in samoan before.

This too, they're really, really bad about that. See: two Brazilian woman speaking English to each other, and also, if anyone wants to go back and look, Karine asking Paul for water in the hotel room when there's clearly a half-full bottle of water sitting on the nightstand behind her.

cinnamon rollout
Jun 12, 2001

The early bird gets the worm
It is funny to think of Paul having to reenact s
Hope dumb he acted about the water. I think I would die of shame having to pretend like American tap water is like magic to my wife twice.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

How isn't the thread title "there's poo poo on his balls" yet?

I really liked the trailer they went to look at :laffo:

Maggie Fletcher
Jul 19, 2009
Getting brunch is more important to me than other peoples lives.

We Got Us A Bread posted:

Eh, I'll buy Low talking to Asuelu in English since he's from American Samoa, not Samoa..Samoa..and there's a good chance that he was bilingual in American Samoa (most of the people are), and living in America has made English Low's "first language." Wife says, knowing many Samoans from growing up in Hawaii, that the ones she's known speak English to the "fresh off the boat" Samoans as a way to low-key go "you're not in Samoa anymore. This is a different culture. This is the language you need to speak in to get a job, etc." and save the Samoan for home life/Samoan gatherings, etc.

I'm pretty sure he's from regular Samoa, not American. Sadly not a Land Crabs alum. And I think we've heard him speaking Samoan to his family a few episodes ago?

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Faustian Bargain posted:

How isn't the thread title "there's poo poo on his balls" yet?

I really liked the trailer they went to look at :laffo:

I'm not sure if its producer meddling or a setup or what but props to that property manager for knowing zero about that property and trying to tank that transaction.

"Yeah I don't know anything about the plumbing"
"Oh well at least there is a toilet"
"Yeah but no wall...don't you want a wall???"

otter
Jul 23, 2007

Ask me about my XCOM and controller collection

word.

A Fancy Hat posted:

"Karine just doesn't understand economics. You buy 5, then you save 5. It makes sense. Buy 5, save 5."

Maybe it's that I'm a social worker dealing with clients that have cognitive deficits on a daily basis (or having kids that have potty trained in the last decade) but I'm watching this going, "Yeah, you can get 5 packs of what, 150 baby wipes for $5, or for $20 you can go to costco and get 1200 that are way better quality, don't have the awful perfumes and whatnot in them and come in resealable packages so who doesn't get economics now, fool?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

otter posted:

Maybe it's that I'm a social worker dealing with clients that have cognitive deficits on a daily basis (or having kids that have potty trained in the last decade) but I'm watching this going, "Yeah, you can get 5 packs of what, 150 baby wipes for $5, or for $20 you can go to costco and get 1200 that are way better quality, don't have the awful perfumes and whatnot in them and come in resealable packages so who doesn't get economics now, fool?"

my wife kept saying "don't buy wipes at a drat grocery store" over and over again that segment.

next time I go shopping though I'm going to grab a big pack of pads and follow her around to store with it and ask the pharmacist questions about it