Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dennyk
Jan 2, 2005

Cheese-Buyer's Remorse

Shinjobi posted:

Maybe I'll need a cop one day in an emergency and it'll take one 3 hours to actually get to me and do their job hopefully in a non-halfass way.

Or maybe I just won't need a cop.

Or maybe you'll need a cop and they'll get there really quickly and shoot you. v:shobon:v

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

https://twitter.com/tydillon/status/1282363783361503232

Abolish all Dillons.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

Their eyes locked and suddenly there was the sound of breaking glass.
\
If only for making me look up WTF a rainbow baby is.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

stealie72 posted:

If only for making me look up WTF a rainbow baby is.

I was going for the first name. Kapton (pronounced "captain"?) is too much like Myatt, but that's just me sitting on my porch and shaking my fist at clouds.

I knew there was a specific meaning to Rainbow Baby, but couldn't remember what the meaning was until it was discussed in Discord.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

The RCR pipeline increases by one

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

what is the cutoff for filming these "going to commercial" bits where the current leader mugs for the camera. does ricky stenhouse have one?

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

I’m sure MR EXCITEMENT has an EXCITING photo since he’s MR EXCITEMENT did ya hear me I said MR EXCITEMENT

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

i don't think jimmy spencer is gonna lead a race any time soon

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

dennyk posted:

Or maybe you'll need a cop and they'll get there really quickly and shoot you. v:shobon:v

v:shobon:v

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

"Tell them about the lights, because I can't do it about giggling." -Mike Joy on the underbody lights Wednesday.

He also mentioned the Choose Cone making its debut, but no mention of the displaced numbers.

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

The NyQuil 400

wisconsingreg
Jan 13, 2019
nascar loving sucks lmao zzzz

the fact that this will get 8x the ratings of the indycar or f1 race in the US is all you need to know about that country

CactusWeasle
Aug 1, 2006
It's not a party until the bomb squad says it is

Vasukhani posted:

nascar loving sucks lmao zzzz

the fact that this will get 8x the ratings of the indycar or f1 race in the US is all you need to know about that country

Hi welcome to the NASCAR thread :wave:

wisconsingreg
Jan 13, 2019

CactusWeasle posted:

Hi welcome to the NASCAR thread :wave:

nascar can be good, just the loving same 1.5 oval gets real dull

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

this race has improved

Reynold
Feb 14, 2012

Suffer not the unclean to live.
Every time Kenseth appears on the screen I am reminded that Larson lost that seat by being a stereotypical shithead gamer and dropping an n-bomb on stream.

Then I think about all the rednecks on social media clamoring for his return, screaming about the confederate flag ban, and posting that they're done with NASCAR because it got too political.

lmao!

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Wow, that was a finish

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

boy i sure wish i was watching formula 1 or some dumb bullshit right now

CactusWeasle
Aug 1, 2006
I cant even :psyduck:

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SEIZED
by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation in accordance with a seizure warrant issued pursuant to 69 U.S.C Sec. 420
that was dope

don't let this let you forget that most of these 1.5 milers and Pocono, there's just too much drat downforce and clean air is God

the restarts were where the excitement was

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
I think the lesson we have learned is that the final stage should always be 2 laps.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

awful race fun finish

the first part is the important part. kill this package

Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

That rocked, two first time winners today in the only two races that count. Racing is cool.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Just skip to the GWC every year at Kentucky. The last two finishes have been tremendous.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

CBJSprague24 posted:

Just skip to the GWC every year at Kentucky. The last two finishes have been tremendous.

Xfinity: great racing
Cup: makes f1, which is less exciting than marbles, look interesting

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Is their other kid’s name Tyvek?

Elitist Bitch
Sep 13, 2007

Reynold posted:

Every time Kenseth appears on the screen I am reminded that Larson lost that seat by being a stereotypical shithead gamer and dropping an n-bomb on stream.

Then I think about all the rednecks on social media clamoring for his return, screaming about the confederate flag ban, and posting that they're done with NASCAR because it got too political.

lmao!

Larson saying he was going to stay loyal to WoO because they “stood by him” is just the most :lol: thing ever because they did this by basically just not holding him accountable for his actions. What a shithead.

Beachbum30
Feb 13, 2006

by Pragmatica
all f you who give me poo poo are the worst racists

read

https://research.msu.edu/the-truth-behind-racial-disparties-in-fatal-police-shootings/

im sure all you assholes will tear that apart but facts are facts dummies

bullets

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

no

hunnert car pileup fucked around with this message at 08:07 on Jul 13, 2020

wisconsingreg
Jan 13, 2019

Beachbum30 posted:

read

https://research.msu.edu/the-truth-behind-racial-disparties-in-fatal-police-shootings/

bullets

this confuses rate of crime with rate of arrests, might as well have posted fbi crime statistics

:getout:

Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

Beachbum30 posted:

read

bullets

good poo poo dude keep posting!!

Slickdrac
Oct 5, 2007

Not allowed to have nice things

Beachbum30 posted:

read

bullets

"Police" is not a race, try harder

Boomer The Cannon
Oct 27, 2011

Gotta see it live!

Crapton Dillon

CactusWeasle
Aug 1, 2006

Beachbum30 posted:

read

bullets

Think of the fun you could have had this with this alt in GBS or somewhere, this is literally a waste dude. Like 10 people read this thread.

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about
I'm policist

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about

CactusWeasle posted:

Think of the fun you could have had this with this alt in GBS or somewhere, this is literally a waste dude. Like 10 people read this thread.

yeah but we get 2 laps of entertainment every race so having a comedy support act makes the day go by quicker

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

Beachbum30 posted:

read

bullets

read The New Jim Crow, or any book at all honestly you clown we're not less informed than you and reading 5 paragraphs online isn't going to change anyone's opinion.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Beachbum30 posted:

read

bullets

sir, this is the nascar thread

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Smoke and Ray Evernham are bringing back IROC per Jayski, with a name change to SRX. Sounds like it will be a 6 race series to be held in the summer of 2021 on short tracks and CBS has signed on to air the entire series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elitist Bitch
Sep 13, 2007

That sounds pretty awesome tbqh