Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

old friend

Fighter pilot coming in hot with a tight rear end and a lot of love to give

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

*Plugs in flying v guitar and limbers up for blistering hair metal guitar solo*

alnilam

"they came from...behind..."

ty manifisto

Goons Are Gifts

alnilam posted:

"they came from...behind..."

frump truck

hello... again!

imo its kiinda weird that theres the fight or flight response but then fighter pilots do both

cda

by Hand Knit

sata andagi posted:

imo its kiinda weird that theres the fight or flight response but then fighter pilots do both

:aaaaa:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

sata andagi posted:

:psyduck:

cda

by Hand Knit
attention unidentified craft, you are entering restricted airspace, repeat you are entering restricted airspace, please identify yourself or we will be forced to shoot you down over

roger that, im 19/M/open to new experiences, need to meet at your place not mine, enough molly for 2 over

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

cda posted:

attention unidentified craft, you are entering restricted airspace, repeat you are entering restricted airspace, please identify yourself or we will be forced to shoot you down over

roger that, im 19/M/open to new experiences, need to meet at your place not mine, enough molly for 2 over

lol

Goons Are Gifts

cda posted:

old friend

cda posted:

lmao

old friend

Tom Cruise stepping out of a fighter jet's cockpit

everyone in awe watching his mammoth rear end cheeks rhythmically clapping together in slow motion as he walks away

cda

by Hand Knit
The F-35 program budget ballooned as the seats needed to be redesigned for thiccer and thiccer pilots

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
hnnng command i'm trying to eject but i'm dummy thicc and the clap of my asscheeks keeps pinging the enemy sonar

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Goose: What are you doing, Mav?

Maverick **unzipping flight suit and standing up in seat**: I can't shoot, so let's have a little fun.

Goose: Is your idea of fun?

Maverick **twerking onto cockpit window furiously**: Greetings.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

"Fight, flight or gently caress and I do all three." - big booty fighter pilot

old friend

Most of the noise from overpassing fighter jets does not come from the jet engines but from the rapid vibration of the pilot's big rear end

Stoner Sloth

"oh you have a plane? cute. personally i prefer to fly by the 'seat of my pants'."

(attaches tiny wings to government experimentally thicc rear end and flies off into the sunset)

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

nut

youtube video of an old angry man teaching you how to spray Febreeze in ur backyard to create a lilac-infused forcefield and prevent the CIA pilots from hitting u with fart chemtrails

old friend

1945, Roswell, New Mexico: highly advanced alien technology crash lands on earth. US air force covers up the incident while they learn the extraterrestrial secrets of getting a huge rear end

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
You need a minimum 20/20 rear end to join the airforce son

nut

sonic clap

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Today the air force unveils their new long rod shaped object to hang from aircraft, this time it vibrates.

Finger Prince

Born on a mountain, raised in a cave, twerkin' and flyin' is all that I crave.

idiotsavant

nut posted:

sonic clap

idiotsavant
Introducing the newest US naval technology, the Booty Bounce class of supercarriers

old friend

nut posted:

sonic clap

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Call sign Dat rear end

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Prof. Crocodile

nut posted:

sonic clap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Gotta twerk fast