Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
by which I mean no underwear

but also riding in a helicopter (with my gun)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
Mission Commander (through a cigar): Hey, rookie. Did you wear boxer briefs for luck, like we told ya?

Rookie: I sure did!

[all the vets laugh]

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Flash-Thunder except it's showing the guy challenging you that you are also not wearing any underwear

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Have you tried going commando in the shower? Feels good.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
Late 2020. Fade to black helicopter flying over jungle, then swooping down on a city.

Title: CARACAS.

Black helicopter hovers just outside the PALACIO DE MIRAFLORES, the presidential office.

A group of SEAL commandos rappel from the helicopter, kicking in the upper windows of the palace.

Cut to office.

NICOLÁS MADURO is dictating to his secretary when the windows explode. Three SEALs pour into the room. The secretary gasps and cowers behind her desk. One SEAL makes a reassuring gesture.

NICOLÁS MADURO tries to run, but does so Scooby-Doo style, in place. A SEAL grabs his belt.

Another SEAL pantses the disputed Venezuelan dictator's expensive Italian tailored trousers. Above his crumpled pants and patent leather shoes is a pair of white underpants with giant red hearts printed on them.

"No usamos ropa interior, nerdo," a third SEAL reads off a printed sheet.

One winks at the secretary as they grab the rope at the window and are flown away... to freedom.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Go commando you say?

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Grevling posted:

Have you tried going commando in the shower? Feels good.

The gently caress? There's way too many people watching!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I'm a sexual tyrannosaurus! A giant dumb animal with tiny arms that can't wear pants!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Underpants.
Underpants never change.

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
oh! is that why they call it 'the helicopter.'

thanks op, i learnt a lot.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
What if you poo poo you’re pants op? :thunk:

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
"See that poo poo stain on the seat, that's whats left of Sarge."

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
I like you op, that’s why I’ll kill you last. This is a quote from the movie commando, starring Arnold Schwarzenegger, not a death threat towards the op. I also don’t really like the op

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Please Stop Farting Directly Onto My Bedsheets, a two part film

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

What if you poo poo you’re pants op? :thunk:

the secret no commando will tell you is to keep your underwear in your front pocket just for emergencies like this

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

the secret no commando will tell you is to keep your underwear in your front pocket just for emergencies like this

Cowards

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

That's less commando and more spec-ops.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

I keep like 2 pairs of briefs in my laptop bag (which is NOT a purse btw some ppl insist that it is but it ISNT) and sometimes I use them to wipe the sweat from by brow when I’m shitposting extra hard at an Internet cafe (which is LITERALLY IRONICALLY where I catch the most poo poo for having a PURSE) when I’m clearly COMPUTING OUTDOORS. I mean do you even have a 100’ Ethernet cable IDIOT, you can’t fit a 100’ Ethernet cable in a STANDARD SIZED PURSE!! :catbert:

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

there's nothing wrong with carrying an purse no matter which gender you claim if it assists your underwear game. no matter what the haters say commando is simply not wearing underwear. there are no rules about auxiliary briefs

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
I wonder if Arnold went commando while filming Commando?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

there's nothing wrong with carrying an purse no matter which gender you claim if it assists your underwear game. no matter what the haters say commando is simply not wearing underwear. there are no rules about auxiliary briefs

Well you know what? When I tell them it’s for BACKUP UNDERWEAR they just start LAUGHING at me, and as tough as I look in the streets, I know some day those guys will poo poo THEIR PANTS and I will NOT float them a loaner pair, and I feel kind of sad for them. :boehner:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
taking a dook buck naked is great

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Chinatown posted:

taking a dook buck naked is great

Doing this when it's either super hot outside and muggy as hell or you've got the shower running to get the steam really pumping in the bathroom and it's like Jurassic Park for poopin in there, or BOTH?

I don't like that actually it feels gross. No thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Big Beef City posted:

Doing this when it's either super hot outside and muggy as hell or you've got the shower running to get the steam really pumping in the bathroom and it's like Jurassic Park for poopin in there, or BOTH?

I don't like that actually it feels gross. No thank you.

Yeah it’s like farting in a steam room, the farticles just stick to the steam and now room is fart. :shrek: