Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.

Spoonsy posted:

The thing you gave me helps no one other than myself if that's what you're referring to

Fair enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Congratulations Daddy merk!!

I think I’d prefer to cut this Gordian knot by killing Spoonsy.

Solus you are tunneling, at least on this point. Having no evidence to the contrary is not the same as evidence for.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Sandwolf posted:

Solus you are tunneling, at least on this point. Having no evidence to the contrary is not the same as evidence for.

If you think sooonsy is scum, fine, but if yoy think killing spoonsy will resolve the Gordian knot, not fine.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I wouls he 100% happy to cuddle sandwolf today.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Amnistar posted:

I wouls he 100% happy to cuddle sandwolf today.

literally give me one reason for this statement lol

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Like, Amnistar, I know you’re just deciding to care about this game, but I literally called Spoonsy scum *all game day* yesterday.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Sandwolf posted:

literally give me one reason for this statement lol

You last minute shift to tokes at the end of the day yesterday when you were on NGO all day, resulting in town tokes being cuddled and ???? NGO living.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Also, I have been caring about this game, no one has liked my cases, but I have been making them.

Spoonsy
Dec 6, 2005

Yeah, life is hilariously cruel.
Grimey Drawer

Sandwolf posted:

I'm not saying I want to be cuddled, but if it really helps you and then you look at the list I gave you today, I am not adverse to being the lunch. The watch and the Ecco cop were the two pieces of info that yielded information the rest of the town can use. My last two powers either impact one person or impact me.

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Somberbrero posted:

No one died night three!

I guarded DGK last night, successfully.

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Deadbeat Dad posted:

I visited NGO last night and they are telling the truth about being a bodyguard. Obv not a confirmation on alignment but scum bodyguard seems far-fetched.

Also after finally not targeting vanilla I confirmed I ~can~ use it in conjunction for one night. I have a bodyguard for tonight.

Do you steal my power

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Sub Rosa posted:

Did this stop NGO using it either last night or coming night?

I was successful N3.

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

merk posted:

At hospital. Wife having baby.

Not going to play night action bingo anyway so I’ll be back when that dials down.

mazal tov!!!

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

## vote t a s t e

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Has anyone noticed that all the she/her/hers players got eliminated

interesting

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

and my name is never girls..... poo poo

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Amnistar posted:

You last minute shift to tokes at the end of the day yesterday when you were on NGO all day, resulting in town tokes being cuddled and ???? NGO living.

Okay??? So I was wrong about Tokes but are you tryna say you still think NGO is scum? This is the most paper thin logic I have ever seen.

Wouldn’t it be infinitely more likely NGO 1shot BP got used up last night? Thus confirming them as town? Therefore the scummy people at deadline would have been the people who appeared most apathetic (merk sticks out imo)

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

NevergirlsOFFICIAL posted:

I guarded DGK last night, successfully.

As in your action went through or as in you lost your BP?

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Sandwolf posted:

Okay??? So I was wrong about Tokes but are you tryna say you still think NGO is scum? This is the most paper thin logic I have ever seen.

Wouldn’t it be infinitely more likely NGO 1shot BP got used up last night? Thus confirming them as town? Therefore the scummy people at deadline would have been the people who appeared most apathetic (merk sticks out imo)

No, I think your behavior at the end of the day was scummy as hell. And I think your suggestion to cuddle spoonsy "to untie this knot" is also scummy.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

Amnistar posted:

No, I think your behavior at the end of the day was scummy as hell. And I think your suggestion to cuddle spoonsy "to untie this knot" is also scummy.

I mean I agree the knot needs to be undone but I obviously pick someone else.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

So you think I’m scummy for coming in at EoD to shift the lunch from NGO to Tokes?

And I again called Spoonsy scum all day yesterday, so I don’t understand why you’re reducing my suspicion on them to one post.

(Unless, of course, you’re scum who needs a new lunch target today and you have no reads beyond a compulsion to have NGO killed at EOD yesterday)

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

DGK2000 posted:

As in your action went through or as in you lost your BP?

As in the action was successful. I am not told if I lose my BP.

But I know I guarded DGK, and I know nobody died last night, so.... today I'm gonna operate under the assumption that DGK is town, was targeted, and that I'm no longer bulletproof.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

NevergirlsOFFICIAL posted:

As in the action was successful. I am not told if I lose my BP.

But I know I guarded DGK, and I know nobody died last night, so.... today I'm gonna operate under the assumption that DGK is town, was targeted, and that I'm no longer bulletproof.

I see nothing wrong with operating under that assumption at this point.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

DGK2000 posted:

I mean I agree the knot needs to be undone but I obviously pick someone else.

Pushing a cuddle because that person dying will clear up night actions is not a pro town move.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Amnistar posted:

Pushing a cuddle because that person dying will clear up night actions is not a pro town move.

Is if you also happen to think they are scum.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Amnistar posted:

Amnistar read the words I’m typing not just the words you want to respond to:

Why would scum go through the effort at EOD to move the lunch from a Town PR to Town Vanilla?

UNLESS: you still think NGO is scum.

Make a direct statement on what you think of NGO.

Why have you continued to ignore the fact that I found Spoonsy scummy all day yesterday?

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

I'm also going to assume I will get NK tonight so let's make the most of it.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Sandwolf posted:

Amnistar read the words I’m typing not just the words you want to respond to:

Why would scum go through the effort at EOD to move the lunch from a Town PR to Town Vanilla?

UNLESS: you still think NGO is scum.

Make a direct statement on what you think of NGO.

Why have you continued to ignore the fact that I found Spoonsy scummy all day yesterday?

I also did exactly this at deadline yesterday trying to get a hambeet case going when NGO looked genuine. Yet you somehow think I’m scummy for voting Tokes.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Amnistar posted:

Also, I have been caring about this game, no one has liked my cases, but I have been making them.

Amnistar posted:

How do people not know my takes...It's basically 70% of my posts.

Taste is lying about being a cop and is scum.

DBD is possibly scum, but I'm not solid on that.

Sub Rosa is pinging me, but someone pointed out that they're super new so I'm iffy on this read.

I think spoonsy and Solus are town (it's why I gave them things)

That is the extent of a case you have made.

Amnistar posted:

##vote tast

Still not a cop, still scum.

Amnistar posted:

I mean it seems like you agree with me that he is scum here

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
##vote DBD

Spent d2 talking about death millers and busdrivers to explain away him targeting a kill and his interactions with our only flipped scum.

Starts today saying Hal’s claim is wrong and reminding us of busdrivers and redirectors.

Let’s actually lynch the scum right in front of us. Thanks.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

merk posted:

I also did exactly this at deadline yesterday trying to get a hambeet case going when NGO looked genuine. Yet you somehow think I’m scummy for voting Tokes.

I think at EOD yesterday you looked like you didn’t care which was lunched. I’m not voting you rn though so I don’t understand why you’re nitpicking like this?

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
If Spoonsy’s claim is legit, hambeet over Hal for me.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

merk posted:

##vote DBD

Spent d2 talking about death millers and busdrivers to explain away him targeting a kill and his interactions with our only flipped scum.

Starts today saying Hal’s claim is wrong and reminding us of busdrivers and redirectors.

k

Sandwolf posted:

I think at EOD yesterday you looked like you didn’t care which was lunched. I’m not voting you rn though so I don’t understand why you’re nitpicking like this?

Yep I already called merk out for that.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

merk posted:

##vote DBD

I am actually coming around on this.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Sandwolf posted:

You’ve said twice that I’m scummy for what happened at deadline yesterday when you clearly didn’t read my posts again. I’m not sure where that is nitpicking.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

You seem fixated on people thinking you’re scummy this game, merk. More of your posts are about that than making cases.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

DGK2000 posted:

k

Yep I already called merk out for that.

Please keep saying this is scum merk meta for not making cases all the while responding to the cases I am making with great discourse like the above.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

merk posted:

You’ve said twice that I’m scummy for what happened at deadline yesterday when you clearly didn’t read my posts again. I’m not sure where that is nitpicking.

Congrats merk!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Thank goodness we got all the joke votes out of the way early

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Sandwolf posted:

You seem fixated on people thinking you’re scummy this game, merk. More of your posts are about that than making cases.

I am always fixated on what people think about someone I know is town. I like to dive headfirst into it when I can.

I am also making plenty of cases and have plenty of reads.