Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sliami
Apr 28, 2018

Kanye step away from the behance graphic design section you have people who care about you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
He does this every year/2 years.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
He's releasing an album.

It's what he does when he releases an album

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Dexo posted:

He's releasing an album.

It's what he does when he releases an album
And also when he doesn't release one! :v:

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
i don't like those fonts at all personally

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Kanye rally

https://youtu.be/1PhFQrkAvSo

He buzzed his hair to say 2020

https://twitter.com/PopCraveMusic/status/1284966502538633222?s=20

https://twitter.com/gifdsports/status/1284968651456761856?s=20

https://twitter.com/wsteaks/status/1284960588125351947

Mr Ice Cream Glove fucked around with this message at 23:08 on Jul 19, 2020

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:

Graphic design is my passion

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!
BIG BELTS BIG BELTS BIG BELTS BIG BELTS BIG BELTS BIG BELTS

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
i hope someone gets that guy help so he stops saying and doing things that hurt people

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
whatever that fuckin speech was he made today sounds like an absolute shitshow

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
This is the same man who made New Slaves and Black Skinhead. Avoid the Kardashians At All Costs

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

thrilla in vanilla posted:

This is the same man who made New Slaves and Black Skinhead. Avoid the Kardashians At All Costs

i'm fairly sure they are actively teeling him he's wrong on this

40 lbs to freedom
Apr 13, 2007

the first thing i do when an unstable man goes around belligerently saying hurtful things is blame all the women around him for it

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

40 lbs to freedom posted:

the first thing i do when an unstable man goes around belligerently saying hurtful things is blame all the women around him for it

lol

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

They tried to kill Lamar too

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

40 lbs to freedom posted:

poo poo, not a great look by me thank you for pointing this out. Not my finest moment

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

thrilla in vanilla posted:

poo poo, not a great look by me thank you for pointing this out. Not my finest moment

i wish this wasn't a remarkable response but it is and it's really nice to see.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

If this was about normal women sure but this is the Kardashian Empire. Look how Britney Spears got did and her estate had like a fraction of the cash. If they truly wanted him somewhere getting treatment and resting they could.

KVeezy3
Aug 18, 2005

Airport Music for Black Folk
Getting someone committed to mental treatment is not quite that easy, particularly if the person in question is of wealth & fame. Like, at the minimum, I'm sure Kim fully knows that all of the hard right-wing comments by Kanye are not conducive to her personal branding. Independent of her personal feelings, rich people (and especially celebrities) know you're not supposed to say that poo poo out loud.

KVeezy3 fucked around with this message at 22:06 on Jul 20, 2020

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Johnny Truant posted:

i also have not been able to get into Conway or Gunn. Gunn's voice is like nails on a chalkboard

just wanna quote this as one of my first posts talking about Gunn, cause now any one of his songs can come on and i'm immediately 'BRRRRRRRRRRRRR BUBUBU BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM" right along with him lol

temple
Jul 29, 2006

^burtle posted:

If this was about normal women sure but this is the Kardashian Empire. Look how Britney Spears got did and her estate had like a fraction of the cash. If they truly wanted him somewhere getting treatment and resting they could.
Why are people bringing up britney loving spears when talking about kanye? its so wild how white people have make everything about them.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

temple posted:

Why are people bringing up britney loving spears when talking about kanye? its so wild how white people have make everything about them.

well you see, britney was a massive star / absurdly wealthy / influential and rumour has it she got disappeared by her guardians who gained power of attorney over her and had her committed. perfectly analagous for billionaire kanye west who is not disappeared, robbed and held against his will and this is.... bad.... yeah i don't know what the gently caress he's on about either but it's a terrible post

temple
Jul 29, 2006

Look Britney and Kanye are not the same. Kanye is not mentally unwell, he's just a conservative. A lot of black people are conservative. They would never vote for a republican because of racism but they agree in many ways. Kanye is a billioinaire and pretty clear on what he says and means. Its just not what people expect and if you don't know any conservative black people, you don't know many.

Britney's health is a tragedy but she has enjoyed incredible wealth and fame. Until its illegal to brain damage children, she is a tragedy that we all must witness. But she's not Kanye. Kanye knows what he is doing and saying because he means it.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

isnt he bipolar with a history of going off his meds

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Johnny Truant posted:

just wanna quote this as one of my first posts talking about Gunn, cause now any one of his songs can come on and i'm immediately 'BRRRRRRRRRRRRR BUBUBU BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM" right along with him lol

This is exactly how it happened with me too. I hated Pray for Paris when I first listened to it and the gun poo poo was so grating but 327 got stuck in my head so I went back to it and now I'm hooked on Gunn.

Starks
Sep 24, 2006

temple posted:

Kanye is not mentally unwell, he's just a conservative. A lot of black people are conservative. They would never vote for a republican because of racism but they agree in many ways. Kanye is a billioinaire and pretty clear on what he says and means. Its just not what people expect and if you don't know any conservative black people, you don't know many.

Ah word I thought maybe he was having some kind of breakdown but I guess I don’t know enough black conservatives to realize that they all love posting dozens of pages of obsessively scrawled FNTs

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

temple posted:

Look Britney and Kanye are not the same. Kanye is not mentally unwell, he's just a conservative. A lot of black people are conservative. They would never vote for a republican because of racism but they agree in many ways. Kanye is a billioinaire and pretty clear on what he says and means. Its just not what people expect and if you don't know any conservative black people, you don't know many.

Britney's health is a tragedy but she has enjoyed incredible wealth and fame. Until its illegal to brain damage children, she is a tragedy that we all must witness. But she's not Kanye. Kanye knows what he is doing and saying because he means it.

Ohh I didn't realize dude was comparing Kanye to Britney, I thought it was brought up apropos of nothing which was weird but this makes sense. Also, no to that comparison

Kanye def has mental health issues, though, and I hope he gets help with it

is pepsi ok posted:

This is exactly how it happened with me too. I hated Pray for Paris when I first listened to it and the gun poo poo was so grating but 327 got stuck in my head so I went back to it and now I'm hooked on Gunn.

Lol yup

Was Griselda's album for me, then I just went back to his stuff and seriously had that :holy: moment

KVeezy3
Aug 18, 2005

Airport Music for Black Folk

Starks posted:

Ah word I thought maybe he was having some kind of breakdown but I guess I don’t know enough black conservatives to realize that they all love posting dozens of pages of obsessively scrawled FNTs

Ye was doing that type of poo poo way back. People just thought it was quirky and cute then.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

temple posted:

i think you should read the mental health section of kanye's wikipedia.

i don't think it's responsible to diagnose people you don't know over the internet, especially when you're not even qualified to diagnose people you do know not through the internet. similarly though i think it's irresponsible to declare a man 'conservative' when he had a mental heatlh crisis so devastating and absolutely real that his insurance company paid out for 21 cancelled kanye west shows and declared himself bi polar in a loving david letterman interview.

though i absolutely agree identifying as a conservative in 2020 should absolutely be analogous to a diagnosable mental illness and may as well be

temple
Jul 29, 2006

Marching Powder posted:

i think you should read the mental health section of kanye's wikipedia.

i don't think it's responsible to diagnose people you don't know over the internet, especially when you're not even qualified to diagnose people you do know not through the internet. similarly though i think it's irresponsible to declare a man 'conservative' when he had a mental heatlh crisis so devastating and absolutely real that his insurance company paid out for 21 cancelled kanye west shows and declared himself bi polar in a loving david letterman interview.

though i absolutely agree identifying as a conservative in 2020 should absolutely be analogous to a diagnosable mental illness and may as well be
A diagnosis isn't a free pass.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

i don't think anyone itt has attempted to excuse his behaviour by citing mental illness. explain it maybe. but not excuse it.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Kanye is currently melting down harder than he ever has right now on twitter.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

The REAL Goobusters posted:

yayyy....

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

The REAL Goobusters posted:

I thought how bad could it be

https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/1285396724538720257?s=20

https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/1285395064173158401?s=20

https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/1285397395681931265?s=20

Mr Ice Cream Glove fucked around with this message at 03:39 on Jul 21, 2020

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Wearing the gadsden flag as an invisibility cloak to sneak by the orderlies

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/1285404155159277568

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010
Kanye is going to get divorced, lose his kids, and potentially self harm. What the hell

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

He’s fine

https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/1285403824161558529

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year
He's looking pretty presidential at the moment, tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Claiming your wife tried to get an abortion that you had to talk her out of as a “campaign” talking point to play up your anti abortion cred is pretty cool