Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Eldercain posted:

how else will you wake and bake if you run out

I can honestly say I am happy the era of the pot dealer is coming to an end and I can just go somewhere anytime and get weed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
same

weed store kicks rear end

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

just checked and yep its still illegal in louisiana. being a outlaw aint so bad i guess, as long as i can stay very stoned.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

just checked and yep its still illegal in louisiana. being a outlaw aint so bad i guess, as long as i can stay very stoned.

Being gay and doing crimes is a net positive. Now that they made weed illegal I have to settle for other crimes like jay walking and tapping on the glass at the fish prison (read: aquarium).

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

LifeSunDeath posted:

I remember the first time I went to a dispensary, it was like the gates of shangrila had opened for me...goddamn that was a great time being in a legal state.

I don't really like living here in Denver (much more comfortable in rural bumfuck) but the once a month trip to a dispensary 100% justifies my continuing to live here.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

TheAardvark posted:

I don't really like living here in Denver (much more comfortable in rural bumfuck) but the once a month trip to a dispensary 100% justifies my continuing to live here.

same, only I really do like living here

then again I'm not in the tear gas zone so

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

:chaostrump:
I made some weed butter cookies. Turns out they were delicious, so I ate two. I don't think I've been this high in at least a decade.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

grillster posted:

I made some weed butter cookies. Turns out they were delicious, so I ate two. I don't think I've been this high in at least a decade.

my roommate always made cookies way too strong and they always hosed me up. his dog managed to eat 2 and couldn't stand up for like a day

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

:350:

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Connecticut was supposed to go legal but now because of covid and half the state being old fucks, it’s stalled out

I’d love to go to a dispensary :smith:

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

:2bong:

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Work ends in a half hour, gonna get lit.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
drat I always wait until way too late to post that I'm high

I think it's the weed

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Eldercain posted:

drat I always wait until way too late to post that I'm high

I think it's the weed

it is never too late to post that you are high friend

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Today is day #100 of an unbroken chain of waking and baking.

Since switching to vaping, I don't seem to run out anymore.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
I just plugged in my new pod hell yeah this poo poo lasts forever

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
i am very drunk and vrye shigh. it took me an hour to rirhtgh a post for my coya threas

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
I'm incredibly hosed up and tomorrow is gf birthday hosed up is forever good bless I love you

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
ive invented a new drink. ia call it "loving with your pants on"

you take a can of cheap lager, open it, cut the top off, drink half the beer then fill it back up with lemonade AND a half tespeoon of wasabi paste, and chug that poo poo

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
wasabi paste aaaa

today is gfs birthday, I don't expect her to remember most of it. gonna be real good and real drunk

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
almost out of weed vape oil. like a month ago i lost one of my vaporizers with a near full gram tank in my apartment. about to tear this bitch apart

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

:eyepop:

I'm drinkin vodka and beers tonight.

Also, GBS drunks, I'm here promoting Trashed Crew, a BYOB project where we drink together*, you all would fit right in. We even have our own custom signature, which I've attached to this grayforums post.

Link for ease of access

*drinking not required to be in Trashed Crew. Trashed is a state of mind and we embrace all trashed goons regardless of origin of their trashedness.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
poo poo this pen hits really hard oops

I'm high I need to drink more beers to catch up

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
oh poo poo I already posted here but still rocking it I can't be stopped and if y'all get worried probably just perma me cuz not drunk me means a freak accident

this is not a plea just probably a post in poor taste

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Eldercain posted:

oh poo poo I already posted here but still rocking it I can't be stopped and if y'all get worried probably just perma me cuz not drunk me means a freak accident

this is not a plea just probably a post in poor taste

I must be high or soemthing......

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
oh God I tried to do the BYOB thread and the sigs make it too hard for my high brain to find the actual posts

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Eldercain posted:

oh God I tried to do the BYOB thread and the sigs make it too hard for my high brain to find the actual posts

I don't understand what you're saying here...

https://giant.gfycat.com/SizzlingThickIbis.mp4
THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY MASTER SIGSMITH vanisher

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Eldercain posted:

BYOB is welcome to drink paint thinners under the (GBS) bridge with us too :cheers:

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

BYOB is welcome to drink paint thinners under the (GBS) bridge with us too :cheers:

yeah do this they're all welcome here and there so many people colors

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Eldercain posted:

Yeah you really got to lean into that.

Oh also I'm drinking, to no one's surprise.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

rear end-penny posted:

Yeah you really got to lean into that.

Oh also I'm drinking, to no one's surprise.

oh hey me too

it's less that I'm basing cranky and more that it's too many colors for when I'm high

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010
Covid hosed the weed game here in euroland, way too expensive now. So drinking it is! Atleast it got me back into early 2000 hiphop/rap so thats something.

Gonna go rave alone later, that will surely be an experience and probably pretty boring. Might hook up with a gal from tinder tho, wish me luck goons.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
ok so, i have 30 beers in my basmnet, but the stores will be closed tomorrow except for the pub and thier carry out beer is expensive so im going to have to get more to cover tomorrow today. im already buzzed

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
I'm drunk and sad about all the friends who have been good to me that I know I'll never see again and who were good enough to me that I hate forgetting their names and faces

goodnight hosed up thread

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I haven't ever smoked marijuana.

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

:chaostrump:

Literally A Person posted:

I haven't ever smoked marijuana.

Start by smoking just one

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
I'm posting here cuz I realized I'm to hosed up to parse by normal shitpost hideouts.

that's it the end weed and beer have ruined me tonight it's great

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
the light from the lamp inyour romm travels to your brain

thinks about that. it travels. biiinnngggg into your eys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

grillster posted:

Start by smoking just one

Oh no. I smoked two and now I tink I'm OD'ing.